It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the dollar will disappear...welcome NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has thought about it but here's my take on how our (US) currency will be changed out.
Resetting currency in the US will not be as hard as you think. As well, some foresee the need for a worldwide currency to further establish the demands of the NWO. All of the chip implants and other forms of digital identification will be useless until this scenario rolls out.

Say what you will, the world still basically depends on the stability of the dollar to keep things going 'round. That's why the starting point for this has to be the US. As usual, while we are good at exporting all of our chief technologies, we will also export the new currency standard around the world. How would this be done?

After an extended period of rapidly escalating inflation and worldwide devaluation of the dollar (all according to plan), there will be a catastrophic event (use your imagination) that basically takes out the Fed and renders it useless. This event will be significant and well thought out enough that it affects enough of the currency strongholds on the US, effectively making the dollar worthless. All banks will be closed as a result. The credit reporting agencies will be shut down in the process but their computers will be put to good use. Consumer credit ratings will not go away entirely. However, the consumer lending process will be based more on what you actually have.

In order for chaos to not ensue, the government will conveniently have a new currency system already in place and will have accounts established for you already. These accounts will have all of your prior balances which will reflect your assets prior to the "crash" reflected as "general credits/US". Use or trade with and coin or paper currency will be outlawed. The structure of these accounts will not only reflect monetary assets but will include all tangibles and intangibles such as real estate, vehicles, library, medical, work, insurance, licenses held, etc. Your wallet will go from being stuffed with plastic cards for every little thing to just holding business cards.
The only way you will be able to obtain access to these paperless, cashless credit-chit accounts is by biometric identification. This will whole roll out will require an implant, iris scan, DNA, etc. for individual establishment.
Identity theft in effect, will disappear almost entirely. Your local banking centers will be reopened to accommodate this.

That will be phase one. Phase two of the roll out will involve Europe, then Asia. Such a drastic scenario would eliminate illegal use of currency or black market trade. Any trade not using the the new credit system will be considered illegal and anyone caught will be imprisoned. (Good use for those various camps being built around the country/world...)

Of course, I could be wrong...

[edit on 6-1-2008 by matt the rat]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That is some fantasy world you have going on there. Why do you think that the government would do this? Aside from the benefits of DNA encrypted accounts an the such, whats the negative side of it all?
Why would everyone in the country go along with an idea like this? People, from my experience, don't like anyone messing with their money. People also are reluctant to change...

And what about this "NWO"? I hear many people speaking about it on this site. If it's so secretive how do you know it exists? Whats it's purpose? Whos in charge of it?
...Are they going to enslave all of us? Kill all of us? Install some sort of Stalingrad dicatorship government??

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt the rat
In order for chaos to not ensue, the government will conveniently have a new currency system already in place

This is one of only a couple of points I see happening differently. I think that they want chaos to ensue. They'll want the American people scared, cold and hungry so that by the time they come riding in to rescue us from the predicament they themselves have created, most will gratefully accept the shackles they offer.

The other point is the Fed getting taken out. Why would that be necessary? I think a few weeks without power or food is all it would take to have the fat, soft, dumbed down public eating from their hands and licking their boots.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Tevis69, I would suggest that you read the post again.
Fantasy world? I don't think so. Just some thoughts on a scenario. Don't be so accusative.
I didn't bother to extrapolate beyond what I posted because one could go on forever for speculation and what ifs.
Did I say that any of what I wrote was real? Or could I just be an agent of disinformation?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Resistor, you are thinking along the right lines.
Though, in order to pull off something on a scale so extreme it would provide cause to delete the monetary system as we know it, there would be a need for a larger than reality event. This event would have to have a national impact.
If they were to come out and one day say, "we're changing the way you deal with money" in a media release, it would leave things too wide open for Congressional investigations, rebellion, etc. They will need a nationally binding event (on par with 9/11 perhaps) to get the majority of the folks on board.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
the only problem i see in your theory is that the international bankers will just say no. If you have no physical currency to produce, how are they going to continue charging interest and making billions upon billions of dollars? it could create a very interesting global war of commerce vs. military, but i don't see any of that happening in the near future...and if it does, there are enough people to stand up and say "well, i don't want to do that"

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can't say that I disagree with your points. I'm not exactly the mastermind here.... just conveying a possibility.
As far as the interest rates go, there will probably have to be one central world bank which will have a panel that makes all of the decisions along those lines.
I'm sure that they will be deep underground somewhere, such as Mt. Weather.
Regarding citizen uprising over the situation, I'm sure that contingency will be configured into the master plan. Maybe that's what all of the "camps" are for.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why would everyone in the country go along with an idea like this? -tevis69

Why did everyone in the country go along with the Patriot Act?

and if it does, there are enough people to stand up and say "well, i don't want to do that" -Sacreligion

That logic didn't seeme to work out so well when I didn't want my bag searched by cops in the subway, or when I didn't want to take off my shoes before I got on a plane.

If you had told someone 20 years ago what life would be like today, they never would have believed you. "Warrantless searches? Hah, never happen in America. Warrantless phone taps? Nope not in the land of the free."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How exactly do the members of congress pay for hookers and lap dances with no hard currency?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How would Congressmen pay for hookers and other questionable expenses? Perhaps they will have a "joy" chip in the other hand. That chip would be linked to some covert account. If you know the right people, anything can be done under any circumstance.

Of course, the new black market currency would probably be in the form of favors. "Favors" would be going multiple levels deep, involving perhaps tens or hundreds of people. Bean counters who used to be CPA's and accountants would now probably find themselves doing the book keeping for such activity.
Swap meets and trade shows would rise in popularity as a matter of practicality.

One important note- in a scenario such as I described above, the nature of monetary transactions will change dramatically. We will be thrust into it as more of a matter of pragmatism. Many things however, will not change. We will still go shopping and buy what we want. The "free" market system will stay pretty much in place. The only major change is that you will never pay for something with hard currency again.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Say what you will, the world still basically depends on the stability of the dollar to keep things going 'round. That's why the starting point for this has to be the US. As usual, while we are good at exporting all of our chief technologies, we will also export the new currency standard around the world. How would this be done?

Sorry, but less and less states depend of $. This is fact. If USA economy crash, it would not be the same as was in Great Depression. Euro will mostly replace $ as petrol money [on this way is already] so EU will survive incoming 'baby boomers' pension crisis.
My state (central bank) already dumped $ as much as possible and switched to Euro as reserve currency.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Actually they are already planning on making a North American Dollar, or "Amero" (not sure that they'll call it that, possibly) which will be used in the North American Union which will be formed sometime 2010.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by matt the rat

the feds are going to make the dollar more worthless than it already is ?how much lower can it go when the country of india doesnt even want to accept the dollar from american tourists?

we might think the dollars doing great---but the rest of the world thinks its worthless now--they want euros-----germany has again become a world power even if we do not want to believe it---it is their power and might that makes the euro of more worth and value than the dollar.

if anything happens to put pressure on that euro-- germany will once again feel compelled to re-arm and thus the stage will be set again for the next world war-----history always repeats itself for those that ignore its past lessons.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MiKeB420

Yea, I read it about it.

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by matt the rat

we might think the dollars doing great---but the rest of the world thinks its worthless now--they want euros-----germany has again become a world power even if we do not want to believe it---it is their power and might that makes the euro of more worth and value than the dollar.

if anything happens to put pressure on that euro-- germany will once again feel compelled to re-arm and thus the stage will be set again for the next world war-----history always repeats itself for those that ignore its past lessons.

Wrong.
Germany will enter in great crisis from 2010 when baby boomers [post WWII generations) massively start to go into pension. German pension fund already is on edge of malfunction and is not yet even fully loaded.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If they purpously are crashing our economy, that means they are purpously crashing the stockmarket too right? Doesn't that mean less money for them? All these rich elites are only rich because of us. Imagine if all their stock became worthless because all the investors pull out due to a financial crisis... what then? These guys would be as broke as us. It's not like they walk around with billions in cash in their wallet. Most of their money is tied up in company stocks and investments. Crash the stockmarket and they loose most of their money too. Right?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Wrong. Our entire financial system is based on imaginary money. "They" will come marching in demanding payment on all defaults to be made in real property and resources. There's a huge bubble of debt they are owed. A bubble about the size of say...planet Earth.
Do Not Watch This Video...
Economy Sinking Government Knows & Giving Bad Info
Americans Falling Behind on Credit Card Payments at Alarming Rate
The coming financial crisis may make 1929 look like a 'walk in the park'
The Coming Depression has Begun:Tent Cities have gone up in Suburbs

[edit on 1/7/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by b309302

FED decided to make inflation [which will lead to depression] instead of crashing economy. Economy would be crash if FED decided to act in the sense of free market - raising interest rates to fight inflation like central banks do. Instead that FED will lower and lower interest rates making inflation higher and higher. And FED print money like there is no tomorrow and lower interest rate to pump liquidity into banks [=to save them].

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

That will be phase one. Phase two of the roll out will involve Europe, then Asia. Such a drastic scenario would eliminate illegal use of currency or black market trade. Any trade not using the the new credit system will be considered illegal and anyone caught will be imprisoned. (Good use for those various camps being built around the country/world...)

According to your senario, platinum, gold, and silver would also be illegal...although I doubt that would ever happen. Precious metals can be liquidated just about everywhere, including pawn shops. Speaking of pawn shops, that also means they would need a seller's bank info in order to credit their account since hard currency would no longer be legal. It's still an interesting senario though. I guess the only flaw I see is that it doesn't have to change to a credit-based system; instead the Feds could simply switch to the Euro...also unlikely (and cause a riot), but you never know.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the only thing "they" are purposefully doing is creating as much debt as they can.

watch the you tube vidoe money as debt

as far as enslaving , read the michael hudson article on "the new road to serfdom" he is a prominent economist and historian.

think of serfdom as a DEBT SLAVE don't worry you can work off your debt in prison camps if worse comes to worse Jk at least i hope

as far as the $ goes, it went down a good deal, and wether it goes down much more DEPENDS on it's RELATIONSHIP with other currency's and specifically their economy's. If the market thinks the ECB will cut rates then the Euro will fall (and since it makes up 58% of the dollar index) then the dollar would rally) and the same goes for the british pound (to a much lesser degree) , keep in mind if china let's their yuan appreciate that would put downward pressure on the dollar, and the same goes for the yen. However if china let their yuan appreciate prices for their exports would rise significantly and they haven't been willing to take this opporunistic (some say suicidal) step

when they can't increase the debt anymore either the big boys get out and let the thing deflate (at least in europe and america) or they short the markets before moving the "lets increase the debt game" to new emeging market's where consumers are looking to enjoy the living standards the west has had. India , China anyone the game will continue over there and when they reach their limit the bankers collect their assets as collateral and a new system is set up, and as long as it charges intrest on debt the same result will occur.

"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

.......Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name,
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

damn bankster "devils"

[edit on 16-1-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A question regarding continental currency. Are Britain and Switzerland really the only two European countries who failed to adopt the Euro?

I guess this only highlights the fact that Britain really is still an empire with interest throughout the world and is not tied to Europe really.

And of course, Switzerland is highly prized for their discretion in global baking.

new topics

top topics

join