It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fallen wings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey guys im new here but i've been looking around for a few days now. Its a great site, I came across something called fallen wings? i'd like to know more about them and if they are real or just a hoax? this is the video that makes me believe

www.youtube.com...

who would go to that trouble to drop them from a plane or something?

offtopic recommendation:
I see how you guys get mad when someone reposts a story or video, why is there no search button on this site? that would make all the reposts die down a little bit.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by young_guy33]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hard to tell what they are. My question is, why didn't they show the pics that they supposedly took of the wings. Probably because they didn't take any such pics.

As for the video, who knows? Just before the falling "wings", there is something similar going thru the sky. A kite?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
thats true, I think someone actually asked for the said pictures but they didnt reply who knows, I find it weird though that all of the wings look the same, all of the pictures are the same set of wings or they look the same. So does that mean the same people are doing it?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by young_guy33
I see how you guys get mad when someone reposts a story or video, why is there no search button on this site? that would make all the reposts die down a little bit.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by young_guy33]

The search button is located right under the 'log out' button, upper right section of your monitor. It has seen its fair share of changes, but the search option is still there.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so far as i'm aware this was part of the diesel jeans angel wings viral campaign. if you do a search here on it you'll find several threads. basically it's just a clever ad.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi, and yeah optimous primal is right i think its a commercial ad... and i think there is a website dedicated just for falling wings... search that on Google you might find something.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
lol wow, how does that advertise jeans? its a wing falling lol and they are trying to make it out to be a new creepy thing happening? i dont get it, how does that help sell jeans?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Heh, I remember those virals. They were pretty cool for a bit. Odd that the first thing i thought of was the song from .Hack.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
To me it just looked like a bird that was just shot and falling. I didn't hear any gunshot though, and who would use a silencer to kill a bird? It could've been a Kite or a balloon. I dont know what Falling WIngs are, so dont take what I say about these seriously yet

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I haven't seen this video before, but it's typically one of the "Fallen Wings" videos created by the Diesel marketing campaign - as mentioned (several times) above.

*** Quick search ***

The Fallen Wings main blog:
fallenwings.org.... You'll find the video at the 26 June 2006 entry.

ATS Search for similar topics.

new topics

top topics

join