It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Online???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To anyone that knows and accepts any understanding of UFOs and Aliens, it should come as no conflict in understanding "they" (the alien beings) Observe the signals that mankind puts out.

I'm talking about the radio/television broacast signals. However now a days it also goes to Satlite communications.

Now understanding all the wireless internet connections and satlite transmistion that are a major open door to connecting to the internet, and with the understanding of the internet and it's anninimity aspects, the question begs to be asked.

Do you think that there are actually embodied alien beings up in their UFOs that might also be on the internet? I'm sure they upload data found on the internet, but I'm talking about actually being part of the internet culture.

I'm not talking of those beings born of human who have aspects of alien origin. I'm asking, do you think there are actual "Grey Aliens" on the internet?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
COME ON...........................

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
COME ON...........................

I'm not saying they are. I'm saying they theoretically could be. Though I doubt highly they'd identify themselves as such. Or, at the least, they could be readers of such posts as are on ATS.

I can just see it now. Group of Grey aliens on a leasure break sitting around screen LOLing at ATS...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If people accept my interpretation then my answer is yes, and this is just based on spiritual warfare.

If you see the NASA clips from space you will notice how many strange things go's on up there and why not for them to listen in.

If they were weary to make contact the best way would be to know what people think. I think people on this website will attract them because if some have experienced odd things then they are probably being monitored anyway. That is if the whole culture of Ufo's Ghosts and Good and Evil is real after all.

Highly likely it would get attraction, but even so, it should not be too bad on us.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
If people accept my interpretation then my answer is yes, and this is just based on spiritual warfare.

First off, depending upon what you're talking about by "spiritual warfare" you, in my view, might be onto something. Though this isn't the thread for that. I don't want to change this into another one of those threads. However...

There is a first and only singular sorce to all life, this is the original creator sorce of all life, this is the "creator" most high "God", our Father. It is this all powerful Creator Father that all things come from.

There is no battle between "Good and Evil". That's a misunderstanding. The all powerful loving father god has perspective on what god desires and that is "good" and what god doesn't like that being "evil".

There is no war between God and any being, because God being all powerful can't be war-ed upon. Rather God, our Father, has laid down the law between what God finds acceptable (good) and unacceptable (evil), and the battle is within each of us "free willed" creatures to follow after what is good in the eyes of our father or what is good in our own eyes.

In this case the "aliens" are already higher in the life understandings of God and the workings of Our Father, as they've been sent to help mankind along the path to understanding. This is known as the Urantia book, and I hope we can get back on topic from here.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OP,

I really hope that if even there are aliens around our planet that they do not use the internet to learn about us/interact with us.

If that were the case I'm sure they would not bother making contact.

I'm picturing aliens with puzzled looks on their faces as they leave our solar system to continue their search for intelligent life elsewhere...

Funny topic, though.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Then again if people have Angels that protect them or by God's spirit that does it then what ever maybe out there will know about this website too, it may not be all beings but some will know.

Depending of how the devil works, he can influence many at a time from his realm but not ours of course, and so could gain our own information to his advantage. At the same time we could be snapping people out of that cloud and into the light-which at some point will make matters better over all.

Does information on a website like this defeat spiritual deception or does it make them worse? I guess it can go both ways, at the same time speaking about it gets it off peoples minds and may solve and help people rather than keep their fear locked up. Truth helps and even if it's an illusion of the mind people can wake up out of it, taking that weight off, how ever silly the subject to you is it may be always a bonus for another.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aliens Online?

By reading the posts on ATS I sometimes wonder more if there are also some humans online and not only all aliens!

Hmm a Grey. Mh I guess they only know telephatic communication.
So could be troublesome to them. A keyboard? a Mouse..? what's that? What physical typing with the fingers!? They will never figure that out!!

I just imagine a Grey sitting in front of one of our PC's and THINKING hard telepathic messages and that stupid box simple does not react no matter how hard they think and variate their thoughts!

Aliens online?
Could be ..who knows.
If so I hope that this are some more interesting aliens and that they actually contribute something with value to this manifold topics on ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I've seen some really bizarre stuff that appears to be related to these um, aliens. I seriously doubt they study human reaction over the internet when they are allegedly telepathic beings. It's my understanding that they make contacts thru other people or humans as well.

It would be really interesting if they engaged us in a chat room or on Larry King or Coast to Coast on a call-in. I don't think it's impossible that they currently are such as by using psychics or mediums. Interestingly enough, Sylvia Brownes voice sounds alien or reptilian.

In the bible it mentions the hosts and the great hosts and or mouth pieces or messengers etc. For all we know, they have the ability to record nearly every aspect of our being such as memories, emotions feelings etc. If aliens lack emotions than they probably wouldn't register these things and compare us to screaming monkeys or like the Bride of Frankenstein movie.

But yes, I'm sure it's not beyond their capacity to do so. And in saying so, probably reptilians are also doing this and get banned too.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
to be fair, in the understanding of the telepathic abilities of said "alien" creatures, they might examine the social interactions between humans via the internet.

The beings we are inwardly are not always refleted outwardly. This would be an intresting phenomenon for a case study according to them.

Also, to be right fair, anyone that knows about telepatic abilities understands that it is limited to focus over distance. To telepaticlly try to read a mind over a distance greater then like 20 miles would be for most of them like you being in a room of 2000 people and trying to listen to a conversation accross the room from you while everyone in the room seemed to be talking.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Speaking of Sylvia Brown's voice, to me she sounds exactly like that charming witch lady Dr. Evelyn Paglini, who appears talking to Art Bell, every so often...just exactly...but this is probably irrelevant

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yes, of course they would be here. Why the hell not? Then again maybe were not worthy of their attention.

If not interaction they at least would observe to see how much or little we might know and see how good our blurry UFO pics are before they decide the cats out of the bag & it's time to make full proper public contact.

Hello my friends! Let's talk.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I do believe they are posting from Area 51. did you read my other thread about the Alien prisioners there? perhaps they have internet access there and have learned english. I've seen some odd ATS users and that leads me to believe they are alien.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think ‘the alien beings’ are mostly humans, who ‘think out loud’ telepathically and/or interact with us right now via the internet.

Now as for a ‘Grey’,
That is hard to ‘say’.
Maybe they are here to play!
Don’t know if they’re sad or gay.

Perhaps these ‘aliens’ are poetic. But then again what would I know?

Hey, ET! We are waiting for you here at ATS!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If there are Aliens online what ISP do you think they use? AOLIEN?

Knowing that it is relatively easy to find where we post from, I think those Aliens would be easily found.

new topics

top topics

join