It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole on Larry King

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Anna Nicole ON Larry King. Please even at her reduced weight she'd crush that old wuss.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The women is ass ugly and looks like she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Sure she has had her moments, but they are all passed IMO. The onyl reason she gets so much attention is because she is such a puddle. I actually tuned in for a few minutes because I couldnt believe someone so dumb could become so famous. I guess it goes to show you that looking pretty does have its advantages. She is nothing more than a money hungry fat ass. She isnt even all that skinny if you ask me, and I am sure two years down the road she will be back to her regualr fat ass self.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Anna Nicole ON Larry King. Please even at her reduced weight she'd crush that old wuss.

Yup, poor guy doest stand a chance.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Dreamz, I agree with you about her weight, but I think that she is smarter than you think. Here is a women, with no disernable tallent, and she is making a living in the media.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
...and that from only asking one of the people involved!

I watched the bio of her on 'E'. I've alway had an interest since she came on the scene because I dated someone who looked just like her from her GUESS jean modeling days.
They said that she had a horrible boob job & got addicted to pain medication because of some cut tendons or nerves or something, she has chronic pain syndrome.
Too bad.....she was a raging beauty.......but that's a death sentence in itself....for an ungly world, no?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dreamz, I agree with you about her weight, but I think that she is smarter than you think. Here is a women, with no disernable tallent, and she is making a living in the media.

Agreed, the proof is in the puddin' so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join