It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole on Larry King

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
did anybody watch this last night???? omg, that chick couldn't even form a sentence... She was soo #ed up on script meds she couldn't think about what she thinking about, it was funny yet pathetic.. I've never seen anyone on tv like that. I couldn't believe they didn't get her off the air sooner. Somewhat entertaining had a few good laughs, but my god, unbelievable.
Whoever her doctor is hopefully is going to get his ass handed to him.

Did anyone else see this???

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Anna Nicole gives mankind a bad name....have you ever seen MadTv make fun of her? Its hilarious.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Anna Nicole gives mankind a bad name....have you ever seen MadTv make fun of her? Its hilarious.

No one makes fun of Anna Nicole as good as Anna Nicole does. I've seen the Anna Nicole show a few times and I would equate it to a bunch of circus clowns trying to put out a car fire where the family is still inside the car. That is the only way that I could explain it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
WEll she has one thing she can say...She has a damn better body than you ;P

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I thought it was great how she was talking about her "biscuit" and some cake of her.

She never ceases to amaze me with her dumbness.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Mayhem]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Though she is blonde so there goes the brains

I was talking to a friend of mine from sweden and i asked him if htye hadheaps of gorgeous blondes over tehre and he said yep,and they all have a name...an dhe said what it was in swedish but i cant remember...but it stood for "dumb";P

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem
I thought it was great how she was talking about her "biscuit" and some cake of her.

I'm surprised that you could understand her babbling. I only pick up every third word.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe one too many fumes of something rushed to her head while she was on that Trimspa therapy to burn off all that fat she had. She has been a dumb blonde and probably always will
.....Her boobs are probably fake too.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Her boobs are probably fake too.

Not probably, most definetly

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i think shes smarter than she makes everyone believe. or at least whoever tells her how to make money is really smart. first, she made millions by looking good to the right people, and i think she was the first to bleed a rich old fart of his fortune. anyone notice how she got way fat and made sure everyone in america knew it with her show, then came out of nowhere looking all skinny and hot again, and doing commercials for a weight loss pill. she's probably the worlds most known of fat person to lose lots of weight really fast, so id imagine she makes a lot of money off those commercials.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
did anybody watch this last night???? omg, that chick couldn't even form a sentence... She was soo #ed up on script meds she couldn't think about what she thinking about, it was funny yet pathetic.. I've never seen anyone on tv like that. I couldn't believe they didn't get her off the air sooner. Somewhat entertaining had a few good laughs, but my god, unbelievable.
Whoever her doctor is hopefully is going to get his ass handed to him.

Did anyone else see this???

Funny, I though she was alot better than she had been. She was still loopy , but better.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I saw bits and pieces of it. She did look pretty hammered on something. Its hard for me to tell if her stupidity is because she is on something or if she was just born stupid. Either way I can only take a couple minutes of her ramblings.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why would they waste airspace on an airhead?
Talk about desperate for ratings!

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No she was definitely on something, i've watched her show a couple times and at least she could construct her sentences without stammering and saying uhh.

Last night, she would talk stop, and think about what she was trying to say, and get lost in her thought, thats how bad she was #ed up on her meds.

She is worse then before spittincobra... way worse.

But I had to watch it because it shows what an ass she is...

The best part: When last king asked her what happened at the party, and she started pointing down to her crotch, and asked him if he really wanted to know what happened...

he said no, the audience can probably figure it out for themselves and she used her dippy little voice and said "are you suuureee"

That was priceless.. What an airhead.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
MAHEM & TRUELIES....

I happened to be watching to and to elaborate on your posts..

Larry asked Anna about her birthday party, he heard it was pretty wild.

She was describing a her birthday cake that was a life size "her". with an actaul.. ummm area down below !

She was referring to that as a biscuit, and a gentleman at the party asked her if he could demonstrate to her, on the cake how to properly "eat biscuit".

Larry interrupted her and said that they needed to move on.

It was very very funny though !

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
No she was definitely on something, i've watched her show a couple times and at least she could construct her sentences without stammering and saying uhh.

Hell, she even said that her dog is on Prozac.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
She musta had a lot of liposuction!

Yeah she was weird, she was slow to respond to questions, talked slow and sometimes I couldn't tell if she finished her sentences or wanted to keep talking...

poor Larry had a hard time with her, plus she was evasive on a number of questions too.

Oh well it was nice to see those big round juicy... oh I'm okay I'm composing myself here... ahem I'm a ...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
MAHEM & TRUELIES....

I happened to be watching to and to elaborate on your posts..

Larry asked Anna about her birthday party, he heard it was pretty wild.

She was describing a her birthday cake that was a life size "her". with an actaul.. ummm area down below !

She was referring to that as a biscuit, and a gentleman at the party asked her if he could demonstrate to her, on the cake how to properly "eat biscuit".

Larry interrupted her and said that they needed to move on.

It was very very funny though !

Ahh yes, thats what it was... Sorry I was also drinking some good ol candian beer ....... indeed very funny, I fell on the floor once cuz she made me laugh so hard..

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is Anna Nicole about a 100 pounds ago, when she got busted for DWI. Anna Nicole, not so pretty, bizarre, a running joke on Leno, Conan and Letterman, a wannabe actress, a Playboy Playmate of the Year, and world renowned for marrying an 81-year-old multi-bazillionaire for his money, then abandoning him on the day after they got married to jet-set with her bodyguard-lover. Her husband tried cutting her out of his will, but the courts still gave her 88 mil. You�d think with that amount of money in the bank she could afford liposuction.

wow, makeup does wonders.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Come now she isn't an ugly woman, she did appear in Playboy didn't she?

Mind you nobody is about to recommend her for a scholarship anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join