It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thay Us???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
just a thort?

the human race is inevitably going to evolve wot would we look like in maybe 1000yrs time or more wot technology would we have buy then? maybe all the things we dream of to day like time travel very intresting means of travel, like these UFOs we are seeing maybe,

Could it be thay are us but evolved into wot people seem to think thay look like? small that would be logical as the body does not need so much energie and being a higher tech race would mean there really is no need for a stronger body as thay would not be a worker race so to speak, bigger head to accommodate a bigger more sophisticated brain, humanoid in a way there not far of, so maybe thay are time travelers...... us?

would explain why there so intrested in this place but dont realy make themselfs completly none, because i cant seem to understand why even if the governments of the world was covering things up why thay just dont themselfs otherwise it would seem to indicate that there in on it or allready intouch and communicating with the governments, and it does seem that thay have allways been here after reading a few ufo history threads,

all the evidence does seem to point out something is going on, after watching the disclosure project and the sher amount of Sightings and videos and so on its clearly not mass hysteria and ive personaly seen some intresting things in the sky where i live,

wot are your thorts on this........

discuss

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I had this same conversation with a mate a couple of years ago, that UFO's are just our future self's coming back to see what went wrong? or maby to try and prevent a future event of some kind, or maby it is like a cruise (Take a trip back in time to see the past earth only 500 Uni-Credits...)

but then is time travel possible? im not so sure as time is a constant... lol this is where John Titor pops his head in with his black box of tricks

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dazzler22
I had this same conversation with a mate a couple of years ago, that UFO's are just our future self's coming back to see what went wrong? or maby to try and prevent a future event of some kind, or maby it is like a cruise (Take a trip back in time to see the past earth only 500 Uni-Credits...)

but then is time travel possible? im not so sure as time is a constant... lol this is where John Titor pops his head in with his black box of tricks

Cheers
Dazzler

just makes you think why no contact? clearly here, could thay just be us taking holidays into the past? thay seem to care alot about military bases and nukes and historick events, somthings not right imo and if thay have been shot @why not shoot back fear of afecting something maybe? hmm

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
other parts of this topic could be true, but i just don't believe that they are time travelers. if the future beings were so intellegent, they would be a little more worried about creating a time parodox. it could be argued that this is why they don't make themselves known, but i doubt that they are from the future.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Not all theories of time travel support a 'paradox' conclusion. For example, if one assumes a branching of possiblities, all with valid outcomes, with no reality more real than the other, then, there is no "I went back and changed something and now the future is different", for it's only a matter of finding the 'right' future again, the one that matched the one you left.

I've often wondered about this 'time traveler' theory for an explanation for UFOs. Have you noticed that sightings have changed with time? First they were cigar shapes, then saucers, etc. It seems that as our timeline continues, there's some evolution of the craft as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I dont think time travelers is the answer the to UFO phenomenon. However it is an interesting thought. There are so many differnt theorys one could think of!
The main reason i dont like to go down the time travel route is because it does my head in thinking of all the paradox's, multiple timelines ect ect
I dont even beleive 100's of years in the future, even if time travel was possible, people would be able to travel without negative consequences!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Have you noticed that sightings have changed with time? First they were cigar shapes, then saucers, etc. It seems that as our timeline continues, there's some evolution of the craft as well.

I don't agree with this observation, because it is assuming time is linear (that is assuming they are from the future). The progression of craft design would be reflective of their time line, not ours. If they are indeed able to time travel, they could/have been back and forth and so we won't be able to discern any type of progression other than to note the differences. Its not like they started at the 1200s and then worked their way up, or at least I won't assume they would. If I were a time traveler, I'd pick the most interesting time and start there, then bounce around and screw with everyone.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDee

Though, what if there were some limitation? say you could only travel so far back in time. As long as we're speculating and all.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
[edit on 3-1-2008 by Epimetheus]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Troll post. Notice the intentional misspelling of "They" & "Thoughts" classic trolling technique with a useless post.

I speak my mind. No offense meant.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Troll post. Notice the intentional misspelling of "They" & "Thoughts" classic trolling technique with a useless post.

ok thanks.....

but if thats all your going to say next time realy, dont bother

no offence but you posting that is realy imo just as much as a troll post, notise the "pointing out of missspelling" i mean

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It would seem that humans are getting bigger rather than smaller, but who knows? Maybe in the distant future we begin to shrink and evolve in a different manner.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know the brits..I used to be one..you guys love to troll

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by jainatorres

ok thanks.....

but if thats all your going to say next time realy, dont bother

no offence but you posting that is realy imo just as much as a troll post, notise the "pointing out of missspelling" i mean

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Though, what if there were some limitation? say you could only travel so far back in time. As long as we're speculating and all.

I really hate speculating, I really do. The reason being it can go anywhere and most times you won’t find out if you are correct. Its just a back and forth conversation with nothing being solved. Argh!

BUT…to speculate.

I have recently viewed time travel not as an extravehicular method of travel, but as a spiritual one. Simply put, if you've been there, you can go back. To elaborate, your body occupies space, physical as well as temporal. This being the case, and if time does not exist in the limitations we place on it, then technically you can travel back in time (in spirit) to your past body and occupy that space again.

Then I got to thinking, what if we could travel in this same mode, but simply by having a place in mind to travel too (you’d have to have seen a physically representation of the place – i.e. on TV, movies etc.). The problem then arises that you’d be there in spirit only as you wouldn’t have your ‘past’ body to occupy (Mmmm…demon possession anyone?).

Anyway, that’s the gist.

Back the topic at hand. If you look at it, there really hasn't been a large leap in human evolution since we’ve been here. Yes, we've gone from small furry monkeys to tall hairy humans. However, we still have two eyes, ears and arms. We are adaptive to our environment, but only in that we either get darker or lighter, shed hair or grow more of it. We haven't developed extra appendages or lost any. We need our noses and ears, very vital. So if you are trying to compare the commonly held alien appearance to what humans may look like in the future, not a chance as I see it. Yes they share similarities in that they are bi-pedal, have two arms and legs. That's where it ends. Their environment shaped them as did ours. Unless there was a massive shift in gravity were by we'd have to evolve (over hundreds if not thousands of years) into shorter beings to handle the extra body mass and because of a lack of vitamin D turned grey - still don't see it.

But that's just me. I think they are from somewhere else if they exist and have a devious plan to rule the world by means of the Kellogg’s step counter.

DD.

new topics

top topics

join