It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulsen dead by gunshot to chest? Or just a Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is beyond bizarre.

I have not encountered this source website before, and it makes several unbelievable claims:

HENRY PAULSON HAS DIED AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE CHEST

UPDATE, 5.00PM 2ND JANUARY 2008:
Henry M. Paulson, the Secretary of the United States Treasury, died today from gunshot wounds suffered as described in this report. The State Department have confirmed this to sources in touch with this service...

On or around Friday 28th December 2007, Henry M. Paulson Jr., Secretary of the US Treasury, was shot at close range in the chest. He was reported to be in a critical condition on New Year’s Eve, and was thought unlikely to make it overnight. At about 7.00pm UK time on 1st January 2008, Henry Paulson was still alive, with the bullet lodged in his chest. Sources stated that he was too weak to be operated upon, which implied that he was thought unlikely to survive.

I did some checking on WorldReports.org and its director Christopher E. H. Story. (You will note that is a tinwiki entry.
)

The main story is also repeated by RumorMillNews, here.

It seems like a stupid thing to assert when the story can be so easily verified later. (Looking at the source website, it's easy to believe none of what is printed there.)

Regardless, I thought I'd post the item here to get some reactions to it.

Interesting, no?

For more on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, see here.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by loam]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i wonder why this semi-earthshakng event isn't on MSM
like CNN or FOX (to cite just 2 of the MSM)

i read blurbs on several of my 'financial links'
and even those blogers/authors questioned the reliability of that 'News'

~~~~

but who am I

[edit on 2-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i read blurbs on several of my 'financial links'
and even those blogers/authors questioned the reliability of that 'News'

That's what I find so interesting about this story. Most 'hoaxes' have the plausible deniability factor.

But how do you do that when the guy walks up to some podium in the next few days?

Wait! Let me guess... It'll be the whole reptilian thing.

Time will tell on this one.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, after a couple of searches, I only see reports from Godlikeproductions and Rumormill. Can you really qualify that as confirmation? I find it hard to believe without MSM sources piping up.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Paulson to Deliver Speech on Capital Markets and Economy

To be given on Monday.

That will settle that.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is the same web page that claimed Paulson was arrested in Germany a few years ago, the same web page that also tried to add validity to Greg Syzmanski's claims of Leo Wanta and the 27 Trillion load of garbage.

This worldreports.org has similar fictional rantings to sell magazines to the ones I have talked about previously. Quote it at your peril as Im pretty confident any article it presents is not based on fact but of dubious quality.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Im pretty confident any article it presents is not based on fact but of dubious quality.

I quite agree.

I was not familiar with the source, but after seeing the items printed there...

:shk:

Yikes.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
im pretty sure if he was dead then the msm would have reported it.

i wouldn't trust any story coming from that dubious source as good as they sometimes may sound but perhaps it's a 'joke' hoax in response to the 'paul is dead' text that was splashed across the screen during a recent ron paul interview on tv. that would be my guess in this case anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a video I found on Break,

This guys seems to think they tried to prove he is alive by producing a hologram effect.

Check this out, it's worth watching.

Hologram Video of White House Cover Up

top topics

join