It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your mind: Illuminati Symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

After watching these vids…..it has come to my attention that this ‘conspiracy theory’ is really happening, it’s really true…..All these symbols generated by this one system, seems to be everywhere in the world of advertising and media…..

The satanic hand gesture underlines the sad truth that the controlling powers that be…..are also apart of this system, this satanic order…..’Bohemian Grove’ etc….

Can anyone deny this…?

Can anyone really look at this and say "it’s all in your head…?"

[edit on 2-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i looked at one of the videos and it showed krishna i think so what does hindusim got to do with the illuminati thing ?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre,
I remember as a kid when I learned to draw a five pointed star that it was easy and I used it for all sorts of pictures where I wanted to represent stars. I also loved the egyptian pyramids and used them as well.

A for Adobe or Ameritrade is abstractly a triangle, not very surprising.

The issue to me is that there is this kind of symbolism placed in a variety of important places. Some of it may be intended to have secret meaning or even effect, and some of it not. Since the societies that use these symbols are secret, I doubt they will come out and say "oh yeah, you mean the pyramid and all seeing eye? that was to ...".

At the same time, I think it can be taken way too far until we're seeing this stuff in everything, because for a lot of reasons, including their simplicity, similar symbols abound.

Is there a broad conspiracy connected by these secret societies? Maybe. Is every similar symbol part of it? I'm confident that at least many of them are not.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

This is all nothing new. Some symbols used by companies are older than you are.

Personally, I could care less what logo's a company uses to sell their products. What matters is the quality of the product, and not how it's packaged, or advertised.

Somebody with an inferior product probably started this garbage to sell more of their own product.

A load of rubbish to instill more panic into the public.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If this subject really interests you, read Codex Magicka by Texe Marrs. It attempts to document the various occult/masonic/illuminati symbols and gestures.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

You know….I probably might have thought the same basic thing…..but then I’ve been researching this stuff for awhile….there’s a lot to it…..

From what I know….all these symbols date back to ancient Egypt…..the eye represents the eye of god, the eye being the sun, the pupil of the eye of god…or something like that…..All these eye symbols I think basically mean… ‘we’ are watching you…as in the people behind all this….like Big Brother and all, which actually goes back to a book written by George Orwell…whom I suspect knew more then he let out…..

Anyway….from what I understand…..these symbols are Egyptian because the people whom are controlling the world…..are related to people who lived back in that time who back then controlled the world……sounds like David Icke…..blood lines and all..

Here’s a link to explain what I’ve learnt from the Symbols and stuff….

Jordan Maxwell ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS part 1/13
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i finished watching the parts of links and i think i no what u r talking about

but i dont think what he says is true

becuase i think there are other people who research this and say different things

why does he say this about the illuminati but nobody else has said anything like this before

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The whole illuminati/NWO theory really interests me. It's surprising how much masonic symbolism appears in corporate logos ect. The US dollar bill has always been a curious one for me. I find it facsinating but it is also very easy to start reading too much into things. It would be interesting to know what the master plan actually is with all of this...i guess we'll never know.... Thanks for the links!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Our world is out of control symbolic, when it comes to societal designs. Don't bother asking the Masons around here about this. They aren't into the idea of conspiracies in general and won't profess any knowledge of this... but yes, masonic symbols and astrological manipulation is a real 'conspiracy' that is out in front of everyones eyes.

If we happen to see it, we are apt to be told we are making mountains out of mole-hills etc. But seeing is seeing, and the un-seeing will forever be out of step with these societal designers so to speak... it's all part of keeping the public uninformed and easily manipulated.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There are a couple of buildings in Dallas that have a bit more than just the usual surface level of occult symbolism. The first is the JP Morgan Chase Tower at 2200 Ross. This building features a hole through the top of it that sits on top of a pyramid. Looks like the all seeing eye to me. The top of the building is even arched just like the eyebrow. There’s also a ton of other symbolism with this beautiful building that you’d just have to see for yourself. Here’s a decent image of it.

www.chasetowerdallas.com...

The other is Renaissance Tower at 1201 Elm. This building was just a big rectangular box for a very long time. Some time in the mid ‘80’s, they decided to put five towers on the top of it. Each of these towers is topped by a double sided glass pyramid, with the center tower being much taller, and so the five pyramids form the outline of a larger pyramid. When the sun hits them just right, it looks like a beacon that you can see from 20 miles away. I wonder why they felt it necessary to add this on at the cost of many millions? Here’s a picture.

www.emporis.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It almost looks like the windows of Renaissance Tower make out the design of DNA, or perhaps Serpents... (or both)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

That was quite interesting...........the man talking.....he knows his stuff..
I mean, i thought i knew the basics...and then i watched this.....thanks for the link...The Hidden Persuaders: Symbolism In The Media...

It really got to me about the dumbing down of teenagers and chidren through the media.....

And Kraft (craft) food..never thought about that...
www.youtube.com...

So damn amazing.......i'd like to see debunkers on this stuff....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
There are a couple of buildings in Dallas that have a bit more than just the usual surface level of occult symbolism. The first is the JP Morgan Chase Tower at 2200 Ross. This building features a hole through the top of it that sits on top of a pyramid. Looks like the all seeing eye to me. The top of the building is even arched just like the eyebrow. There’s also a ton of other symbolism with this beautiful building that you’d just have to see for yourself. Here’s a decent image of it.

www.chasetowerdallas.com...

The other is Renaissance Tower at 1201 Elm. This building was just a big rectangular box for a very long time. Some time in the mid ‘80’s, they decided to put five towers on the top of it. Each of these towers is topped by a double sided glass pyramid, with the center tower being much taller, and so the five pyramids form the outline of a larger pyramid. When the sun hits them just right, it looks like a beacon that you can see from 20 miles away. I wonder why they felt it necessary to add this on at the cost of many millions? Here’s a picture.

www.emporis.com...

Both of those buildings are very interesting. there seems to be a lot of illuminist architecture out there.

This is a great thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the Frost bank building in austin which looks like an owl. The Bell South tower in Nashville which looks sinister, evil etc.. like it has horns

[edit on 8-1-2008 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Not sure if it was mentioned in the videos provided,I`m sure CBS and the eye has been mentioned,but just in case it hasn`t heres another to add.

Yezidi The first Satanists? Notice the symbol for the Angel Melek ( Christian for Lucifer Malek Taus is often identified by orthodox Muslims as a Shaitan and also Satan for Christians)

More at Wiki

I`m sure everyone recognizes NBC

Unrelated coincidence?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What a fantastic video series, NWO. Everyone should watch this. THX!

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
It almost looks like the windows of Renaissance Tower make out the design of DNA, or perhaps Serpents... (or both)

DNA; hadn't thought of that but you're right. That building is also called 'The First International Building'.

Originally posted by warpboost
Both of those buildings are very interesting. there seems to be a lot of illuminist architecture out there.

This is a great thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the Frost bank building in austin which looks like an owl. The Bell South tower in Nashville which looks sinister, evil etc.. like it has horns

I had forgotten about that thread. Maybe it’s time to bump it up.

I’ve seen that Frost building in person at night, and it will seriously creep you out. It’s much more obviously an owl at night.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by resistor]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

I had forgotten about that thread. Maybe it’s time to bump it up.

I’ve seen that Frost building in person at night, and it will seriously creep you out. It’s much more obviously an owl at night.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by resistor]

we should revive that thread. I'll try to find some more stuff to add. google earth and local.live.com are very good for that stuff, particularly local lives birds eye.

did you see the IBM black pyramids I posted on pg3 of that other thread?

Thats cool you've seen the frost building, and interesting the owl really comes out at night, being nocturnal and all. When I saw the owl I thought of the bohemian clubs power and use of owl symbol

I also found some info on the emporis entry that's pretty interesting.

www.emporis.com...

A tin cross was embedded in the concrete of each floor, following tradition. The last cross was added at 9 pm on May 27, 2003 to the penthouse. The idea came from a story about an immigrant who worked on construction during the 1940s in New York City.
- At the time of its groundbreaking on November 27, 2001, this was the tallest building in America to have started construction after the September 11th attacks.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Does anyone notice how much Jordan Maxwell knows about all this....quite memorible

He looks into high-power politics, secret societies, the illuminati, Freemasons and how they influence our lives and our future.
Deep within the fabric of our society lie embedded symbols that reveal the underlying ideologies that control the world in which we live.

These symbols are signposts that can guide us to uncover the true nature of the men and the elite, secret societies that historically have had the power to control the world with a new world order.

Jordan Maxwell - Matrix of Power part 1/7
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I really like this series. I've been concerned with elites and their satanic occult backgrounds for years... the majority of people still have no clue what they're dealing with.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Alex Jones huh.....I don't expect him to know anything about symbolism....I knew him just as an observer of the global elite and all....

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think the biggest conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy and those at top are laughing their heads off at how silly sheep can act. Sure there is manipulation...that is a given.
Sure there are things that you can show as a fact were a conspiracy. But we are talking about large scale, and it seems the universe just 'works'. Each snow flake falls in the appropriate place. (zen)
And "The world is a stage" - shakespeare
We are all actors enjoying the drama...seriously. See how bored you would be without some excitement.

So ego (neither good nor bad, but one could say it is a tool that seems to have possessed most the world) is in control here. That simple. The ego has us hoodwinked (but Im sure its because we let it. After all, it is but a tool.)

peace

dAlen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join