It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic and Mind Control Manipulation in the 'Rock' Music Industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I realize this topic has probably been covered before, if there are any threads handling the same information I apologize.

Before I bother writing anything I'll post one of the links that got me interested in this. Please give it a read and post your opinions, even if you'd like to skip my little 'essay' below. I'm especially interested what music lovers or artists have to say about this.

Mind Control In Music - Morrison is the meat of this page in my opinion. But you see how many artists can be traced to 'suspicious' origins, often the unwitting puppets of their 'handlers' or managers. Many artists sing of childhood abuse in symbolic form, a tell-tale sign of satanic ritual abuse and mind control.

Jim Morrison 'channeling' spirits as he was trained to - right click save as. Excellent examples of him switching personalities on stage.

Like others here, I am an amateur musician, and have progressed from wanton heavy metal rock to acoustic music - while I do believe that rock music today has been perverted and brought down to a terribly low vibrational level, I still find it hard to admit that the rock industry has been manipulated by satanists. And I still find it hard to 'give up' on Rock despite the fact that so many of our favorite artists are involved in this. The first song I ever learned was by Jimi Hendrix (Hendrix was manipulated while in the army and his manager got him addicted to drugs while stealing money from him - his manager was a satanist and killed Hendrix two months after Hendrix cut off contact with him. This 'accidental overdose' was later admitted to be murder by the manager himself, who has yet to be held accountable. The same thing happened to Joplin and Morrison.)

I am not willing to believe that all Rock music is evil or a tool of the devil, in fact, I think it was influential in expanding the consciousness of people in the past century.

However: I am perfectly aware that the music industry is evil. That 'big wigs' are often members of satanic societies etc. and that many of the artists that they push on society are manipulated into progressing a satanic agenda. It is not just 'artistic' for people to sing about pain, suffering, death, sadness, despair etc. - who would want to taint the beautiful art of music with such things? It is actually an essential aspect to the degeneration of music and the lowering of consciousness. This works in the same vein as movies and television: they have evolved into excessively depressing/violent experiences for the viewer. You will notice, so often, that 'rock and roll' today is excessively depressing, they call this 'emo' but it goes into all forms of rock, from heavy metal, to hard rock, to progressive etc. Even fun rock music, the likes of which people will party to all night: is riddled with overt satanic and occult lyrics.

Even more interesting, an untold number of artists have spoken literally about handing over their souls (their conscience or spiritually 'good' personalities) to the machinations of the devil. Many of our well known rock artists are studied in the occult and are aware that spiritual entities and multidimensional 'demons' can manifest themself through music of a lower vibrational nautre. They have admitted that they use rock music and the rythms, the lower gutteral tones, and the insidious lyrics to LOWER the vibration of concerts, listeners, etc. They have admitted countless times (Jim Morrison being the most well known) that they are possessed by the music and have little control over where these vibrations lead them. This is typical of almost any satanic 'ritual' or practice - the lowering of consciousness and allowing lower vibrational entities to control a person. These practices often go completely out of control, and if anyone remembers the last woodstock, it was well known to the people there that a bad energy had manifested itself throughout the crowd following hours of extremely heavy, depressive and violent songs.

This information comes from many sources, there are dozens of books written on the subject and dozens of well known artists who have been 'exposed.' Regardless: the idea that rock music is a tool of the 'devil' has been pushed so hard by evangelicals etc. that people are more likely to LAUGH at the idea, rather than take it seriously. Never the less - well known musicians are often reported admitting to satanism, their friends or colleagues often mention that they have multiple personalities and 'who you see on stage is not that person'. etc.

Frankly, I have known for a long time that rock/pop music has become a degenerative art form. Some musicians take it to a higher vibration, but the music industry has actually brought it much MUCH lower by enforcing popularity for the 'heaviest' bands or the most emotionally depressing artists. The hard rock you hear today is a magnitude of times darker and more depressing than Led Zeppelin and other well known devil-rockers of the past, (and these bands were considered the epitomy of evil by the religious right). Heavy metal has become something of a demonic tour de force and many people revel in this fact, openly flaunting it. It is a devolution of society and the art of music for the purpose of LOWERING the vibration of consciousness.

Many artists were aware of this. Some became aware of the fact that they had been manipulated by the music industry, or began to recollect memories of their brainwashing etc. either through the military or through 'handlers' who often happened to be their manager. These are the artists we know to have so famously died by 'drug overdose' etc. These artists have confided in individuals before their death who would later relay this information to those interested in what's going on behind the scenes in the music industry.

This is a touchy subject for me, because the deeper I delve, the more I realize that the 'greats' are often occultists with exceptional talent who are intentionally using that talent to manipulate the consciousness of listeners. This is a touchy subject for me because while great music makes me shiver and makes me feel as if my spirit is rising, I can acutely sense that 'modern' music, or modern heavy metal/hard rock/pop music is most DEFINITELY lowering peoples consciousness and dragging down their spirits.

Thanks for reading. Opinions?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Related to the website and video linked - I recommend watching this 20+ minute introduction

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.
Although I don't know about the 'vibrations' so much,
This thread
might be useful.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

My oldest son is a member of an up and coming heavy metal band that just put out yet another cd. It's not just because he is my son that I say he is one of the sweetest people anybody could ever meet.

I don't think he's got any affiliation with satanism, as he was raised to not believe in the Devil, or Satan.

He looks every bit the part though, and when the band is on stage it is a show mind you, and they are proffesionals making money. They give the crowd what they want to hear.

You could say the same thing about an actor who plays a deep and dark part, that might even be out of character for them.

It's all about the money, and if he's happy making it this way, all the better for him.

So, I don't think it has anything to do with intentionally lowering anybody's vibrational level, it's about putting food on the table, and keeping a roof over his head, just like anybody else.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

His links discuss MKULTRA and stuff,
not just hopeful artists.
VERY interesting stuff about Jim Morrison and Elvis, I didn't think much about the 'Memphis mafia' until now.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Well thanks for pointing that out again. He did specify heavy metal music. I will look at the links again.

My son is not a just a hopeful artist by the way. He's made more money in the last 2 years than I made in 20.

Hmmmm, maybe he did sell his soul to the Devil. I'm going to have to ask him his opinion on this one!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I see what you are saying, but I have to disagree with you. While many heavy metal bands are actually satanic, they are generally classified as such. "Black Metal" comes mostly from Northern Europe, and is satanic. However as a heavy metal fan, I find it to be very uplifting for my spirit. I have gotten through some tough times by listening, and playing Thrash, and Heavy metal.

Sometimes when you are feeling bad, and or having bad thoughts, metal can be a release for that anger or pain.

Even "Death Metal" as a genre, can be very uplifting for some. There are actually Christian death metal bands.

You should not listen to metal, because it apparently doesn't suit you.

I'm not here bashing other kinds of music either, I like country, and classical as well as metal, and rock.

If you listen to satanic music, and then become a satanist because of it, you have severe problems.

I am a Christian, but I actually like some "Black metal". Trust me, I'm not going to hell because I listened to "Slayer".

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I am not a "Christian" but don't you think that many of your Christian brethren would disagree and say that you are going to hell for listening to Slayer? I am sure many take your side and say that you aren't, but I am sure there are many fundamentalist Christians that would consider you damned, wouldn't they?

Honest question, not trying to offend.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A cracked pitcher that's been down to the crossroads once too often

Yeah.

Po' Bobby sold his soul for musical immortality at a road junction just outside Clarksdale, Mississippi some dark and stormy night in 1935. The rest is history.

That Long Black Train done took Junior Parker's baby and gone way back in 1953.

Elvis lay with Lilith in a truckbed on a Memphis backroad and the issue was rock 'n' roll. That's all right, Mama, that's all right by me... whom did you think he was singing to?

Ricky Nelson and Cliff Richard tried to save the world but it was too late; by 1966, even God had bought a wah pedal and was playing devil music with a band called Cream.

Hendrix had to be more Satanic than God, obviously, so he played his Strat upside down for the ultimate Beelzebuzz.

Nowadays, of course, every Gibson Les Paul has an upside-down cross inscribed inside the body cavity, underneath the metal shielding that nobody ever removes. And everyone knows why Marshall heads are so expensive - it's because they have to sacrifice a goat each to the Kings of the North for every batch that rolls off the production line. Pricey, goats.

Tommy's Wicked Uncle Ernie wasn't just any dirty old man. He was a Satanic! Ritual!! Abuser!!! Just like Pete Townshend's granny. That's the real reason why the Queen Mother stole Pete's hearse. The evidence was all inside there. The Queen Mum was in on the plot too. That's how Brian May came to play God Save the Queen on Buckingham Palace roof. You mean to say you didn't know?

And as for Jim the Dionysian Drug Dustbin, why of course, every shaman who gets into a trance with the aid of booze and hash and speed and magic mushrooms and '___' and datura and - for all we know - fermented civet cat turds is channelling Satan. How could it possibly be otherwise?

And don't forget all those lyrical references...

As heads is tails, just call me Lucifer. No wonder she would never say where she came from.

Don't look at the carpet / I drew something awful on it. A pentagram to be precise.

And the clincher:

You look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel, but I got wise...

If that isn't evidence of a secret Satanic conspiracy, I ask you, what is?

Did I mention that Floyd Rose whammy bars are manufactured to a design by Asmodeus?

May the Satanic Broken Finger of Magus James Patrick Page insert itself deep into the ventral socket of your reptilian hindbrain, bringing Dark Enlightenment. I'm off to take delivery my Stairway to Heaven.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Talent, if you want to call it that. A certain ability, to go on some sort of rant, almost like a trance, like witch doctors putting on a show. Channeling spirits, but ending up being something disgusting. I suppose that is a form of mind control. So I have read, in articles on the subject. As if grossing you out breaks down certain barriers and opens you up to suggestion.
There are definetly satan worshipers who support financialy, or with drugs, certain Rock artsts and bands, because they believe they advance their cause. There goal is a lot of out of control partying.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
as a heavy metal fan im intested in where this thread goes.

Enthralled Fan, what is the name of your son's band? pm me if you dont what it public

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
im a metal fan wont listen to anything else.
nothing else interests me.

one note elvis wasnt very metal to me through maybe i missed the point.
where its explained

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If rock is satanic, then what is the current mainstream music industry?
Hell??
Current mainstream pop industry are the most satanic if you ask me.
They are the ones that want to convert us to digital brainwave like creatures that buy on command.
nl.youtube.com...
nl.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by abovetech]

[edit on 1-1-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Rock and metal music satanic? I dissagree.

Yes, there are black or death metal bands who claim to be satanic, their lyrics refer to demons and stuff - but very often, they aren't satanists themselves. It's like a book author is not a murderer just because he wrote a horribly detailed horror book with lots of murders and stuff.

I think rock and metal bands are accused of being satanic is because their lyrics refer to stuff that are not christian or catholic. Refering to some legends that the churches would want to keep burried. Demons? Not neccessary.

Then there is the phenomenon of reverse speech which is interesting but often pretty funny, but still some people claim it's real and the ultimate proof of rock/metal evlilness

Some metal band may sing (in reverse) about a demon in your closet, but... Britney Spears sings (in reverse also) "Sleep with me I am not too young". Was it intentional? I doubt it.

Anyway, thanks for the links

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
just listening to some reverse speach on the first website link quite funny especially the britanny speares one baby hit me one more time backwards is sleep with me im not to young supoosedly but i couldnt hear it.

and some of the things on there pretty out there like madonna is basically a puppet and some type of goddess type thing from what i could understand perhaps im not intellegent enough to understand

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
utter trash,there are a million things in the world more harmful than rock music.

The image it has was born out of the cultural upheavels of the 1960's,the church saw it as a threat thus despised it.

have you ever thought how evil adverts are?,calling for idoltry of the material realm????.funny how you dont hear money being called satan do you?.

face it,we are living in a godless world lead astray not by any supernatural being but mans own phalacies.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this type of speculation that music is controlled by the devil has been going on since the early days of jazz...black musicians putting white women under their spell. i guess the only music that is not evil is gosphel, country, and the partridge family music... now the frequency of certian tones are suspect from the very low to the very high of causing some type of physical damage . but sound generating evil? com'n, if you have any amount of critical thinking skills, this will never happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

The first song I ever learned was by Jimi Hendrix (Hendrix was manipulated while in the army and his manager got him addicted to drugs while stealing money from him - his manager was a satanist and killed Hendrix two months after Hendrix cut off contact with him. This 'accidental overdose' was later admitted to be murder by the manager himself, who has yet to be held accountable. The same thing happened to Joplin and Morrison.)

Thanks for reading. Opinions?

The level of ignorance you display in that paragraph alone doesn't bode well for you having an informed or unbiased view of this subject.

Firstly, Hendrix was not a "drug addict". He smoked weed and dropped a fair bit of acid. If you do your research properly, you'll discover that far from Mike Jeffries "getting him addicted to drugs", the opposite was closer to the truth. Jeffries was a businessman who once allegedly worked for British Intelligence - a rather straight-cut guy. He started getting seriously involved in drugs after getting involved with Hendrix, it came with the enviroment. Hendrix was already a heavy user, Jeffries followed suit. It's been well documented that Jeffries personally emersed himself into the drug culture in an effort to enamour himself more with Hendrix - a form of attempted control, yes. But nothing like the scenario you put forth as truth!

As for Jeffries being a Satanist, I've read numerous books about Hendrix - and the people around him - and the only time I've seen that mentioned is in your post.

Jim Morrison? You've done it again. Bought into some kind of mythology. Jim Morrison was not a Shaman, he did not have Shamanistic powers. Jim Morrison was drunk, who if we go by the documentary evidence available was a fairly boring and uninspiring stage perfromer.

The Shaman aspect seems to be something that fans have convinced themselves to be true, and the band no doubt believed to be true whilst engaging in their personal 'voodoo' triangle of musical creation. Now go watch a perfromance video. Throughout the average Doors gig Morrison would spend most of the performance literally tied to the microphone, occasionally he may jump up, and occasionally do a little Indian war dance - the latter two images are those which tend to crop up as 'visual soundbites' in documentaries and photographs - thus falsely perpetuating the Morrison-as-Sham myth, dancing round like a man possesed, whirling like a dervish to entrance the crowd.

The origin of the mythology of Morrison-as-Shaman lies with Morrisson himself, who spoke in interviews of being possesed by a dead Indian Shaman, of the power of crowd control and suchlike, which 10 years after his death became popularised with the book 'No One Here Gets Out Alive'....which ultimately has led to people such as yourself mistakenly taking those claims at face value.

Image is a major part of the Rock industry. Rebellion sells, being 'bad' sells. It's very telling that the people who normally write books, start campaigns or create websites pontificating about the evils of Satanism and suchlike in music usually do so on a level which shows they don't even understand that basic concept of image....which surely throws into disrepute their overall accuracy concerning the subject?

I'm sure there are bands out there who do worship Satan. But the vast majority who use - or have used - Satanic or occult imagery, have done so purely for effect, Black Sabbath are a perfect example of that.

As for control, Managers of course attempt to exert various forms of control over their charges...they are Managers, in an industry where those charges can quite literally be a golden goose. Some of those individuals with lesser integrity will use whatever means neccesary to keep hold of their position - as can be seen in all walks of life.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by sbx79]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm afraid I must disagree personally because, well, I don't believe in Demons or Satan therefore I cannot believe that rock music or musicians are Satan's little puppets. There are some good points about the exploitation of the artists and such, but just because someone is a good showman, and "zones out" while playing doesn't mean they are being possessed. Besides, if this were true, shouldn't everyone who listens be under the control of some demon? What would the ultimate plan be?

I agree with the poster who mentioned the pop music genre. Thats the music of the devil. Can't say the same for "emo" because I doubt that if there is a Satan he's a whiny little girlman.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Funny I don't see any "Satanists" fighting wars in the name of their god, blowing themselves up or destroying countless lives and cutting peoples heads off. The truth can be found in Enki, and the ancient Sumerian records that tell the WHOLE story. As far as “brainwashing” goes, how about teaching a person from birth that by simply being born, they have sinned! Occult means hidden, and if it IS as horrible as they say it is, why hide it? Let me guess, it’s for our protection right? It’s because we are too stupid to think for ourselves right? That excuse no longer works for a majority of people, especially people who belong to sites like this one. They hide it because it will reveal them as the manipulators. Even the Kundalini meditations are considered to be “Evil” because it empowers people. Simply put, they have taken the original history of mankind and twisted it to fit their agenda. They killed anyone who challenged them, or even suggesting that the Earth was not the center of things. The Ancient Sumerians knew about the entire Solar System in detail, yet those who claimed to have the truth did not!
As for human sacrifice, look at the Old Testament, where you will also see animal sacrifice as well. Why would an all-powerful god require blood sacrifice? Also, how many people were killed for nothing during the Inquisition? They were not only killed, but tortured in the most terrible of ways. The following site shows how they did it. www.jesusneverexisted.com... You would think that their god would tell them that they were doing everything terribly wrong. My point is, that those who claim to be “Satanists” as described by the Church are fools who are giving validity to those who they claim to oppose. The so-called “Demons” that these song writers claim to be possessed by are nothing more than weak thought-forms that want to create disharmony and confusion. Anyone who lives in hatred and bitterness are their own worst enemy. Another point is that these people are so drugged up; it’s hard to figure out where they get their ideas. I don’t blame anyone who thinks of a hate-filled monster that wants to kill everything, I just think that most people are looking in the wrong place, because they are being lead to look in the wrong place.

[edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join