It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dad has Stage 4 Renal Cancer, Can alternative therapies help him?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
what i sincerly suggest is that you get a book called "Natural Cures they dont want you to know about", they have a whole chapter on curing cancer using natural methods or a book called "the cure for all cancer" (i think this is the title), which is also very good,

they deal with natural good ways to fight cancer instead of doping people up and giving them costly procedures that make them messed up, or even make them lose body parts,

the most amazing thing is that the natural methods actually CURE instead of other medicine which only treat,

also you can look into naturepaths or ancient chinese medicine

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by tlshark

tlshark:
Thank you
I will read your link, I have never heard of this before. My dad lost his mother about 6 months before diagnosis, could that be the missing link?
Going to read it now.

Yes, that could very easily be the missing link. The question is, is it unresolved?

My mother had breast cancer. Breast cancer in her case related to her nest. 2 years before the onset she had lost her house. Definetly was not resolved. She talked about the #$@$#%$% lawyers and such.

My dad had stomach cancer. Undigestable anger. He lost his mother 1.5 years before his onset. He was extremely upset he wasn't with her as he lived 1000 miles away, and never forgave himself.

By the way, both my mother and father are still alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
ive seen 100% positive effecs from essiac tea. look into it. you can find the 4 herbs in bulk online and the proper brewing method as well.

here is a link with photo progres. while using essiac.

www.drglumandassociates.com...

and here is a link to a bit of quick info on essiac

www.healthfreedom.info...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can't imagine what you are going through, but as with anything, keeping and upbeat outlook is the first thing you must focus on.

As far as treatment, many holistic studies are now pointing to lemon juice as a therapy for cancer, and that it someday may be considered a treatment for many diseases. As it is told to me, cancer cannot live long in a body with a PH in excess of 7.4. Yes, lemons are acidic, but they actually raise your PH to basic once they hit the acids in your stomach. The proper treatment is to drink the juice of 3 lemons each morning with honey to help with the taste. I believe you can super dose it, but don't go much further than that.

I have actually been using this technique, and while I don't have cancer, I do feel much healthier and cleaner.

As with many holistic sites, they say to try apple cider vinegar. Its unproven but a method that's been around thousands of years. I also believe that a clean digestive system does wonders- ie. Drink plenty of prune juice.

As far as the "Remedies they don't want you to know about," no disrespect to the poster, but most holistic researchers do not give the book any credit and say that some of his methods are actually dangerous, most answers tend to be simpler than the ones he gives.

Either way, I wish you and your father the best. I hope any of this might help you and you are in my prayers.

All the best,
Sc

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Drink ionized water, eat alkaline foods, DO NOT use chemo or medications *SNIP*, and get your dad to start sleeping in an oxygen tent. Stop eating all processed foods, soft drinks, etc. and go to an all fruit and vegetable diet. Anything thats GMO or has added preservatives should go. Avoid microwaves.
There are so many ways to get cancer my friend, it has taken me years and I am still learning how to avoid it.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Trauma]

Mod Edit: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP). – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
better yet here is the full story by mrs. caisse herself

video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what can also help alot are the cleanses

try getting a candida cleanse or colon cleanse

and again find a naturepath in your area and ask some questions

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
See,

First of all let me express my sympathy for what you and your family are going through. Having lost a mather and amother in law to cancer a few years ago, i have been where you are my friend and wish you and your father the best.

A couple of things I can offer:

I would not abandon conventional treatment as many of talked about here. However, it never hurts to get a second opinion regarding treatment options. Most oncology centers follow the same treatment roadmap but it never hurt to get a second opinion. The existing treatment center may have staged it wrong, or treatment can be tweeked etc.

Clinical trials: a newer drug called Camptosar is being evaluated and has shown better outcomes than other treatment regimines.

Traditional remidies, herbs etc, still have a place however and can be very usefull in mitigating side effects etc. My mother in law drank alot of Mangosteen juice and felt it helped her. This is especcialy important. if the person beleives its going to help him or her, that is a usefull thing.

Its hard, but you have to keep your spirits up. You father will draw strength from you.

You also need to take time for yourself and keep yourself health and strong both mentally and physically. Prolonged stress can often lead people to self destructive behaviors both mentally and physically. I gained about 40 pounds when my mom was sick and have struggled to lose the weight ever since.

Hope this helps

Fred

[edit on 12/31/07 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
try getting a candida cleanse or colon cleanse

candida? As in Candida Albicans? If that is what you are refering to why, why, why would you intorduce such a substance into someone who's immune system is already compromised

[edit on 12/31/07 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sweet mother of god! haha, its amusing, there are so many people with so many remedies, funny thing is though, cancer isnt a seperate entity of the body, its the body attacking itself. So alot of these methods will technically work, look into an ion cleanse, lots of mineral supplements, my partner has worked on a few cancer patients, im afraid its a toss up, we find its more of an emotional disease than it is a physical disease, but we deal with "energy" and meditative healing. Im afraid im not a doctor, and I have no licenses to speak of, but cancer is treatable. From my personal experience I've worked with animals with cancer, my treatment is effective, but animals are different than humans, for the simple fact they can let go of their karma, humans tend to cling to it... So if this dosent sound like a complete joke to you, and you have the open mind for it, respond to this message, and we can get down to specifics, otherwise have a pleasant day

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have been fighting RCC for the last 3 years
Sutent has basically saved my life.
Has your dad tried it yet

RCC sucks but there are many new drugs that are showing promise in keeping the disease at bay

You and Dad are in my prayers

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My friend.... Please trust me on this one. Your father might be saved. Regardless if you're an atheist or not ,repent,put your faith on god (Jesus Christ)and go to a healing church. Or just to any church and ask them to pray for your father. Also try to find a healing church near you.
Here is a video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My dad has stage 4 lung cancer and is currently on his third stage of chemo, I have bought him essiac tea but the oncologist claims it will overwork his kidneys so I can't convince him to start using. My question is has anyone used the "Brandt Grape Cure", I want to get him on this as soon as possible but would love to hear any feedback if any is out there. To Op I found some good info at cancertutor.com. I hope whatever you try works for you because god knows Cancer and Chemo are horrible things.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You have my sympathies for what you and your family are going though.I have been there.I lost both my parents to cancer before I was 23.
I spent a decade after researching alternative remedies.
First off let me say this.What works for one person, may not work for another.Everyones body chemistry is different.Cancer does have causes and triggers, although sometimes hard to identify.Iam sure since you have been doing much research that you know this already.I too am a fan of Essiac tea, especially because Nurse Rene Caisse is from my hometown.
There is a commemorative statue there of her because of her contribution to medicine.
Regardless, whatever you chose to do..I HIGHLY recommend getting a respected naturopathic doctor involved.They could advise you to the best course of action.
Also please be wary of mixing natural remedies with allopathic medicine.
They could have bad interactions with each other.
Herbal and food remedies may seem harmless but when mixed with existing medication could have disasterous results.
I wish you all the luck and love from the bottom of my heart.
I rarely pray, but for your family, I will.
You will be in my thoughts this New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
SEEWHATUDO, I'm sorry to hear about your father's disease.
I tend to see cancer as a degenerative disease between cell communication.

On the matter, if you want to try something more and that hasn't been done, could you ask your father to gaze into strange attractors? I know it sounds crazy and maybe it won't work, but my belief is that the view of strange attractors might send a therapeutic signal to cell telomeres trought your iris.

This is understood under the occult science of borders and macro/micro cosmos theories. Here is the link to the program into which your old man needs to gaze. Try searching about "scrying" and "gnosticism" on the internet it could help too. Try to focus on shapes, faces or eyes popping inside the strange attractor. Ideally, he should have a strange attractor cure applied to his kidney but I don't know yet how to focus this electronically yet. For now, try gazing. Set the barriers like a "V" and drop the two attracting dots in the middle. Then watch the smaller dots attract each other. I beliebe this natural flow of thing helps pantheic understanding of ones organism. Good luck.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Desmond]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I highly recommend looking at the link I posted in my previous post.

As I mentioned a 40,000 case study is nothing to sneeze at. Without one exception every case has a documented unresolved significant emotional event 1-3 years prior.

Resolve the issue, and let the body heal itself.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I recommend this video.
The man speaks how he cured his own cancer, with food!!
I am no doctor so i dont know if it can help for your father.
Have a look.

Food as Medicine

Direct link
video.google.com...

[edit: link added]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jaamaan]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I read an article on MSNBC News website regarding a new procedure using ocillating frequencies to blast the cancer cells. No surgery, no chemo, no radiation. The link to the MSNBC article is gone. Here's another link describing a similar procedure. I hope this helps.

findarticles.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Suggest:

1. B-12 for inevitable anemia caused by cancer treatments. This itself can be life threating. 5000mcg daily

2. milk mixed with scoop of whey protein. One glass of milk with one scoop daily. Do not let you dad's weight drop real fast. (of course other foods too)

Perhaps the cancer therapy could be somewhat successful if you can counteract the anemia and the rapid weight loss. And yes, this has come up before for me in real life.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you everybody!
I am looking through all the research and links now, I will be doing a lot of reading and will have many questions I am sure. I will answer you all and I sincerely appreciate and respect you all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join