It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in the Dream World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Being a lucid dreamer, I often dream of the same location and people. My dream self even has a "role" in this dream dimension (I teach people how to fly).
How many of you do lucid dreaming? Do you believe that it is a personal experience or is there a world where all human beings can access through dreams? Is it possible to meet other dreamers?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My dream place is a small mining town somewhere in the Colorado Rockies. If you are ever there; there is a small theater that has a bar in it. Come on in and I'll buy you a drink.

Where is your dream place? Perhaps I can find it in my dreams.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My dream world is mostly always inside a huge building. I dont know why but there, under different circumstances is where i dream of both living and dead family members, and friends.
Once in awhile i can find myself outside in very green grass somewhere, but for the most part its always in a huge, enclosed place.

I have flown to different countries, there was this one night i went around the world and visited many places and spoke their language and was welcome everywhere. This has only happend twice, though.

Also, dreams in enclosed places are black/white, while those on the outside are extremely colorful.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My dream place is a small mining town somewhere in the Colorado Rockies. If you are ever there; there is a small theater that has a bar in it. Come on in and I'll buy you a drink.

Where is your dream place? Perhaps I can find it in my dreams.

I will fly there and look for that theatre

How would I recognize you?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I'll be the guy with the confused look on his face. We don't get many flying women round these parts. Even in dreams.

Teach me to fly. All Iv'e ever been able to do is bounce like a super ball.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by TheOracle

I'll be the guy with the confused look on his face. We don't get many flying women round these parts. Even in dreams.

Teach me to fly. All Iv'e ever been able to do is bounce like a super ball.

my technique is simple but explaining is tricky. When you are aware that you are dreaming (achieving awareness is another lesson
)
Focus on your feet and apply mental pressure
right foot will propel you up/left
left foot propels up/right
both feet together straight line up
this is for the basic flight, when you manage that you can carry on with pressure points on the feet (example right toes -> up/left/forward lean)

I hope it's not too confusing

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
In your dream world, I have found out that you have to act decent to the people you find there. If you do not, they will not come back. I woke up this morning and I had to force myself to try to know who this person was. I had to think about it for a while. I eventualy realized that she was not anyone I have ever known. I was hoping that she was happy with our meeting and hoped that she comes back in my dreams.
I have come to beleive that the people in my dreams are real people. This probubly seems very strange, but I think it is possible that when people dream they can contact others who are dreaming, too. We have the ability to enter in an alternate universe and meet real people. They have the ability to jump from one world to another. So, you do not really have the ability to make them stay, if they do not want to. I have an ex-girlfriend that we were very close in a spiritual way. We do not see each other, for practical reasons but I think she chooses to be in a lot of my dreams.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing Dewey

I have different dreams, the "normal" happen in places I know with people I know. But the others are different, it seems like I am going in a different dimension and I do not recognize the surroundings or anybody from my real life. I don't really pay attention to the faces but I have the feelings that I meet the same persons when I go back

top topics

join