It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason the UFOS are here and its freindly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Radiation on the Earth soaks in a deminsion and causes a worst disaster and can and will cause a disaster if these testings continue. It makes me very angry that others suffer both on Earth and there.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Im not sure of these Im going to look into these and attempt to contact these groups myself if I cannot its a fake if sucessful I will tell you about them and who they are.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I reccomend doing your own recearch on those groups but I think that they are not worth the reading time of anyone from my rescearch I think that its unreal for both please do search these I have done this and it was a very large waste of my time I will be on ATS for long ammounts of time awnsering questions.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi aeroman1, you have made many claims in this thread which I wont discount out of hand, however, some links to your sources would be most helpful so I/we can see more clearly what your views are.

XL5

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ask them how we can make "free energy" with a medium energy density by earth standards, that can be made from stuff the public has access to. If they don't want to answer that, ask them what harm it will do if the game is almost up anyway? Antigravity maybe?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Ask them how we can make "free energy" with a medium energy density by earth standards, that can be made from stuff the public has access to. If they don't want to answer that, ask them what harm it will do if the game is almost up anyway? Antigravity maybe?

ya, and show a easy way to connect it Safely to my current electric grid in the house, never giving harm for an overload.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
The andromedian star nations were accepted into federation only 3 million years ago they look similar to humans and where a multi colored confederation jump suit they have abilitys in science and sleep only 2 hours of needed rest there language is tonal and sounds sort of spanish.
There are to races of andromedian one is oriental and the other is cacusian. Eyes are larger. Lips are thin and colored pink and have long fingers and toes.
Height is from 5 feet to 7 feet. There ships are usually sombero shaped for scouts ships and 50 to 60 feet wide command ships are lens shaped and smaller.

This is brilliant, I must come from a line of Humans which are actually meshed with Andromedians! Because, well .. I am tall, I have unnaturally red/pinkish lips, I have big eyes, and I have extremely long fingers / toes. And I'm 6 foot 2. I must be an Andromedian seed!

Finally.. a purpose.. no need to be worthless. Just kidding!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
This is brilliant, I must come from a line of Humans which are actually meshed with Andromedians! Because, well .. I am tall, I have unnaturally red/pinkish lips, I have big eyes, and I have extremely long fingers / toes. And I'm 6 foot 2. I must be an Andromedian seed!

Can i please believe in you? Please?

And you can tell me the future, and what i should do, and i will follow whatever you say!

Please feed me vague answers, plastered with pseudo-scientific words!

Wait, i'm also 6 foot 6.. Does that mean i'm an alien as well? All the other characteristics seem to fit. I think we should start our own religion!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hold on, I believe we have a video of the Fomalhutians from the Invisible Planet...

I can't speak to the quality, but FWIW:

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
Radiation on the Earth soaks in a deminsion and causes a worst disaster and can and will cause a disaster if these testings continue. It makes me very angry that others suffer both on Earth and there.

Did you know that astronauts cannot travel too long in space because they would die from radiation? Have you ever heard of gamma ray bursts?

The radiation from atomic weapons cannot spit anywhere near the radiation that is present in space and that emanates from stars.

I don't know why you expect a single person to take you seriously when you don't even spell correctly and your thoughts are scrambled. Besides...didn't you say that "they" contacted you telepathically and then you turned around and said that you met one and saw a ship?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Check out the other confederations on the link I left you all Im sorry if I have not explained clear enough but I have tried I am not lying though. Its major claims I know but all I have is my word for it and it is the most amazing part of my life. Also if you are wondering about the Zeta's they used to have a federation but they were disbanded for the bad things done to Humans on Earth. The future is how you make it out to be its the truth if you want to deny me and my claims thats fine if you want to accept my claims and keep them in your minds thats above fine sure you have to take my word but does it hurt?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The other thing is if you did not read correctly you were the invisible planet and funny video really is. What kept the planet invisible was a rare configuration with the sun thats all I have been told on this matter.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

It appears that you believe you're a contactee for disclosure. I've already replied to you on some of my own experience. As for radiation than being abundant within the universe, I have been lead to believe that this is just one source that aliens use for space flight.

According to what limited recall I have; it is supposedly absorbed thru the ships hull and used to power it's systems. Supposedly there are also androids on these ships that also use this power. I also recall something about these various worlds being invited here for some purpose.

There are other claims that there's some type of super computer that is Godlike and supposedly inhabitable by spiritual entities rather than artificial ones, similarly to the artificial bodies with androids.

At least one sci-fi movie depicted this with the Lawn Mower man. Supposedly many other worlds have already tackled the immortality question this way and store entities,spirits etc. in various types of ways. Supposedly some in a crystal, such as with the crystal skulls.

There are also allegedly many fabrications by various peoples suggesting their superiority or promise that they have certain technologies, when they do not. Supposedly some of those invited here were given the necessary technologies so they could attend. Possibly to bring the human race into this so-called galactic federation and bring us up to speed. Whatever the case, there doesn't seem to be much we can do about it. Maybe the date of and around 2012 is that time? How would you vote?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ets from the higher dimensions are here to assist Humanity and come in love of all life that exists.

Also you have many Galactic groups off Planet representing varied purposes for being here.

Thanks for a interesting post.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

<< 1   >>

join