It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason the UFOS are here and its freindly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
During our times on Earth we may have been very messy people and our radiation levels have rised and affected people on Earth and other deminsions. They now want to awake us fully knowing the Earth needs to be restored for our deminsion also mars will be restored as well trust me disclosure is very imminent the group who runs New World Order and the Cabal is waring with another group that wants peace and after they step down Earth may be accepted into a Federation by my and your Earth Allies I know it sounds crazy but telepathicly Ive heard this I awakened my self as a star seed and intercepted knowledge please no mean comments.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another point is over ten thousand people a day recieve telepathic information look inside your self you all know the truth mainly the ones who learn the most are the ones who accept this knowledge or this is what I am told.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've heard it too telepathically thru my cat, I think they can transfer their minds into animals so no to sacre us!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Originally there were 4 water worlds in our solar system they were destroyed in wars earth survived because it was unseen and some how invisible at the time thank the sun for this and it could happen again but probaly wont underground in Mars there are streams of water and ocean and it will be hopefully restored there humankind and other races can live free.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why are they doing things such as abductions, that scare the hell out of people? Why wouldn't all their contacts be good in nature, if they are in fact benevolent? You don't need to be so brief, pretty much anything else you can make clear about the ET's is good...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
its negative ET who abduct the benevolent wants to meet you at your own free wills like whenever a UFO is seen they show themselves to you for you can make contact I have made mine it was very peaceful every one has there own ways of communicating.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
its negative ET who abduct the benevolent wants to meet you at your own free wills like whenever a UFO is seen they show themselves to you for you can make contact I have made mine it was very peaceful every one has there own ways of communicating.

You have made contact, so you have been aboard a UFO? Or did they come into your home?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The major groups of Galactic Federation are the ANDROMEDANS | ARCTURIANS | BELLATRICIANS
CENTAURIANS | FOMALHAUTANS | MINTAKANS

PEGASIANS | PROCYONANS | TAU CETIANS.

The andromedian star nations were accepted into federation only 3 million years ago they look similar to humans and where a multi colored confederation jump suit they have abilitys in science and sleep only 2 hours of needed rest there language is tonal and sounds sort of spanish.
There are to races of andromedian one is oriental and the other is cacusian. Eyes are larger. Lips are thin and colored pink and have long fingers and toes.
Height is from 5 feet to 7 feet. There ships are usually sombero shaped for scouts ships and 50 to 60 feet wide command ships are lens shaped and smaller.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My contact was a physical I met a being close to my home I was asked many questions I also saw a ship.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hey aeroman1 do you have a website talking about this federation? i think i came accross something like this while i was doing some ET, EBEs research on the web....

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is one only offical website for the confederation it is paoweb.com unfortunately it made a store for knowledge never by knowledge still explains excercizes to be telepathic amazing though.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

My contact was a physical I met a being close to my home I was asked many questions I also saw a ship.

Well, Aeroman thanks for sharing the information. I want to warn you some on this forum are not going to give your thoughts half a chance. I'm certainly willing to entertain anything you have to say, I find it all very interesting, even though I'm not sure whether to believe you or not...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Whenever you wake up just before you stand up solute earth telepathically it works also then solute the Sirians and the confederation.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

During our times on Earth we may have been very messy people and our radiation levels have rised and affected people on Earth and other deminsions.

No, I don't think so. The amount of radiation we've released, even by the most messy atomic bombs, is nothing compared to just the ordinary radiation that exists all the time in space, coming from the sun, background radiation, etc. What we've done is not even a drop in the bucket.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi aero!

Do you also know anything about the Ashtar Galactic Command and the Brotherhood of Light?

If not, could you ask about them and their real intentions?

Or do you think the people channeling them are just making it all up?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

During our times on Earth we may have been very messy people and our radiation levels have rised and affected people on Earth and other deminsions. They now want to awake us fully knowing the Earth needs to be restored for our deminsion also mars will be restored as well trust me disclosure is very imminent the group who runs New World Order and the Cabal is waring with another group that wants peace and after they step down Earth may be accepted into a Federation by my and your Earth Allies I know it sounds crazy but telepathicly Ive heard this I awakened my self as a star seed and intercepted knowledge please no mean comments.

what do you think is gonna happen in the future?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Being humans we tend to be egotistical about our own self-importance and position in the world.

If the aliens did want to:
a) Kill us all
b) Mutate our genes and then use them
c) Harvest us (ahem...!)
d) Conquer us

...they would have done so ages ago, perhaps when all we had were a few swords, catapaults, and a large number of sacrificed goats.

If they wanted to do something bad, it would have happend.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The major groups of Galactic Federation are the ANDROMEDANS | ARCTURIANS | BELLATRICIANS
CENTAURIANS | FOMALHAUTANS | MINTAKANS

PEGASIANS | PROCYONANS | TAU CETIANS.

The andromedian star nations were accepted into federation only 3 million years ago they look similar to humans and where a multi colored confederation jump suit they have abilitys in science and sleep only 2 hours of needed rest there language is tonal and sounds sort of spanish.
There are to races of andromedian one is oriental and the other is cacusian. Eyes are larger. Lips are thin and colored pink and have long fingers and toes.
Height is from 5 feet to 7 feet. There ships are usually sombero shaped for scouts ships and 50 to 60 feet wide command ships are lens shaped and small

I've had some of my own various contacts although some of them or primarily one contact would use other peoples bodies to make contact with me, especially if I needed something in regards to my nutrician or health.

I have recalled a few of them refer to themselves as the Guardians and another one who was possibly called Pador, but was short,black with a large head,large black eyes and a square jaw. His voice was somewhat monotoned and deep but didn't say very much, similar to the typical indian in american western movies.

As for any ships: I remember a small flying egg shaped ship, a large golden frying pan shaped ship with several smaller ships around it's bottom outside perimeter edge and a large black chevron shaped one similar to star wars.

I can only so far recall one small one saying something in regards to the Vega star system. Other than that, the names don't ring any bells. Whether or not these were their actual bodies or were part of some mind game is still in question. SOME of these people seem to enjoy playing these types of games.Possibly to see how far they can push our buttons, decieve us and or just for laughs.

One of the things they did was to use a dead smelly girls body in an animated way to get her arrested for loitering by the local police. She was finally pronounced dead a couple of days later after smelling up the police station. I guess they like the X-files also?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
the "aliens" and "Ufos" have been "here" before the dawn of mankind. This planet is a bringer forth of life force, and life "soul" are grown here. If the lifeforce is good it is collected into the whole, if the lifeforce is empty it is sent into nonexistance. There are some that are here to help others through the process of the changing of that great havest "the age", and there are others confused in darkness and self bias and self imposed will that assume they are here to "help". The changing of the great age is the dec21 2012 date and surounding time.

For truthful perspective and understanding look into the Urantia Book.

It's strongly sudgested you start on a paper that you're intrested in as the book is a grouping of papers and doesn't have to be read from cover to cover.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
They are as curious as us. The invisible planet they couldnt be destroyed in the wars that would excite me also since then religous turmoil featuring the Mayans and there high priests on meeting so called "gods" on the pyramids, the other reason is the controlive and dictative you all know as the Dark Cabal who is in the last phase of destruction there is no new world order I expect coming soon because the powerful are being destroyed thats my straight on aproach but why take this long, I dont know but I will ask in my next contacts hoping not to bother them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join