It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning Fairies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WEll if thats not shirking responsibility! Yes just blame it all on the big man up in the sky... It is certain that you will not have to worry about encountering any fairies or the like as you just do not seem to have the resonance that they are comfortable with. FL is just trying to say not to mess with things that you are not prepared to be confronted with unprepared. Shamans and medicine men down through the ages have beeen visiting with Fairies and woodland people for as long as America has been a continent. They warn those in their tribes to beware, not as a higherarchy, just a loving word of caution.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
personaly i dont belive any form of magic espicialy summining should be done "just to do it " whether your afraid or not its just not a good idea to mess with things you dont understand

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyuga_masteR
I will answer your question, my friend. My name is Artemis Fowl. It's only inevitable that you remember that name...Now, onto my answer. Fairies have several rituals, one of which inclues repleneshing their magic. I recieved this information from a corrupted sprite who sold her soul to human alcohol and betrayed her underworld bretheren. She lives in Moscow, I believe: But do not bother chasing her: She's worth as much as your father when he is intoxicated and performing gyrations at your sweet sixteen. Anywho, most fairies have to find an ancient oak tree by a bend in a river, plant an oak tree seed next to it, and on a full moon. (To do otherwise is blasphemy and a sin to their kind.) This will replenish their magic. My advice is to find the nearest oak tree by a river, and plan a stake out. I was lucky, on the fourth day, there was a tiny little thing who came flying by. She was very pretty. Be careful not to mistake them for a human child, because that almost threw off my....assault. Anywho, this is a very intelligent race. Even if you were to meet them, they'll simply erase your memory. Do not bother asking me how i cheated their system; you won't have the resources to do the same.
please quit trying to imitate something you are not
AF is a book character as most know so please dont try fooling people

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well, i feel it necessary to point out that fae can be very cruel. yeah, not just flutter around and play with flowers. I don't personally know how to summon one (I hear you can set out a bowl of milk for them never tried it though.) So if you find out be careful.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i have no background in magic but my mother has studied faeries to a degree. once at her house in the woods of SC i visited the forest intimately. My mother had claimed to have seen sprites as she called them so i was interested. ( she is highly intellectual and by no means a loon) anywho... she had read that faeries were attracted to milk and that they were naturally put off by things of man such as steel. she had planted certain flowers to attract them foxglove and others. i sat for a few evenings in the gloming ( when the sun setts) and i sang to the forest, i opened my mind to it, i drank it in and i left some cream in a small glass dish. the next day when i got home the cream was gone and in its place was a small purple crystal. not a soul had been home all day and we lived in the middle of nowhere. Think what u will im still not sure what to think. i do know that there was a presence i felt and i believe that the faerie is part of the enviroment i sang to that presence and something happened. BTW there was no chance that a person placed the crystal in the glass.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BTW i think that the spirit you project is crucial. it was for me. if you are afraid or nervous what do you think that you will cultivate or summon? fear and anxiety. be at peace emminate peace and acceptance. you must not attempt to summon things of the supernatural with fear in your heart otherwise you will possibly invite creatures that live on fear.. i dont know but i wouldnt try. there are powers in the earth and i do not need to call upon the malicious to know that they exist. if you do go to a dark place in the world be afraid and call it. wether it comes physically or not i promise a spirit of fear and foreboding will come upon you and it will affect you to a certain degree.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would like to point out that, in addition to what Forest Lady and Spirit Warrior amongst others have pointed out, it's not at all advisable to "summon" the fae or any other entity. Certainly as far as the Fae are concerned....please "invite" them, rather than summon....and be patient. They are much more powerful than you realise and have well developed and boisterous dark sides, which they are quite willing to show you at a moments notice if you upset them.

If you want to experience them yourself, spend as much time outside as close to Nature as you can and see what happens. There is no point in telling you more than that...everyone's path is different.

And to the person who doubts the sanity or grip on reality of those who know the Fae exist....*please! don't say those words out loud and give them breath....that would be begging for real trouble. It's dangerous enough that you thought them unsupervised.

Cait

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
there's a reason the fae were/are feared as much as held in wonder. it's callous attitudes when dealing with them like this"i dont think they're real i just want them to show themselves and prove they exist" that make them upset , and that's not something you want to do to a being that has the power to stay from sight if it so chooses.

i've spent quite a deal of time in my 24 years in the woodlands of my area and the deep forests of northern wisconsin, and i've seen some strange things that to this day i cannot attribute to any animal(local or not). these beings are strange and their motives are stranger still.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I just want to say that I too, have pondered this very very thing..and would also like an answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
sit by a forest brook beneath the branches of a willow tree and chant the words "sdrawkcab toidi na ma i" until you become aware of the presence of the little people.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...

Go here and and click on the nature spitits it has a lot of "history/facts" about all different types of fairies and nature spirutes

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Way back on the medieval times, the fairies have the size and endowment of human beings. They are very fair creatures and they also tried to be with human beings. Some of them even marry human beings and bore child with them, but often, the love affair between mortals and fairy won't last not unless the human would agree to go and live with the fairies in fairyland and not to see his world again. Sad it was, I also have a fairy or nymph who was been my lover but I refused to be spirited away so for now, I don't know what this affair would lead us through. Our family has a very strong connection with the faires; my grandmother also had a nymph as a friend who always dressed in red gown and lived in an old bougainvilla bush and a cousin of mine who named Danilo who fell in love with a fairy who lives in the brook where they used to fetch water for drinking and decided to marry the fairy and he went away with her to their world. I also had a male fairy who wanted to be my friend but I refused since I can't stand his presence it makes me panic and fearful since I was still young that time and I don't know how to handle myself. I was invited to his company but I refused and that hurt his feelings and he retreated I never saw him again. I don't know why I'm so attractive to the fairies, maybe it's because I look like them also and maybe it's because my ancestors where europeans who settled in Philippines and married natives. Fairies are really seeking for human company whom they are delighted with, they might fall in love with us and befriend us.

Be one with the nature, go to a place close to a natural habitat. Be cheerful and happy because fairies are very attracted to the aura of positive joyful beings and try to make it at dusk (twilight) at 6pm when the sun is setting. They tend to go out at times wherein boundaries of between to places or time like twilight which is neither night nor day and also at dawn and 12noon and 12midnight. 3am and 3pm is also an enchanting hour and they are also present when it's drizzling but not raining hard, you might have the chance to have a glimpse of them under the shelter of leaves and trees. They are also very potent and powerful when the moonlight is very bright and friday is also the day wherein the veil that separates our world to theirs is very thin. Try to impress them with beauty and art and music and dance. When the season changes, they feast with the human beings.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
FAIRIES ARE REAL!!! I used to seem them occasionaly; we call them "engkanto" here in Philippines. Our fairies here are more similar to the nymphs who posess almost all of the characterisrics of human beings but they are magical beings who reside in kingdoms who just looks like a big tree, big rocks, under lakes and rivers and caves and even undergrounds. As a child, I saw once a palace in the midst of a sugarcane plantation and there are people inside and some of them are making signal for me to go with them. I try to do so but my mom can't see them so she thought I was just imagining things. That was the time when some of the fairies went to our home troubling my mother because they want to take me with them, I want to go with them but I want my mom to be with me. Visitations from them happened almost everynight when the twilight came so my mother brought me to the church and have me baptized at the age of 4yrs. old so it all stopped, but not at all. I was 15yrs. old when we have our camping trip at the PATAG Mountain Trail, my bestfriend and I can't wait for our team to visit the waterfall so we did; on our way to the waterfall we passed in the forest covered with big frens. I took a pee a few meters away when I suddenly saw a vintage model car with dark tints on the window glass which I can't see the passenger of the car. We both saw it and it's amazing to see such a car in the middle of the forest, it stopped in front of me, I got scared so when we run away turning back to the campsight. It was then that I learned that our fairies here also ride in cars because they also live like us but they are richer and powerful than us; an old woman who lived nearby told us and I was about to be abducted. A shaman gave me an amulet as protection to fairy abduction but I lost it. Last year, 2008, month of June, I decided to took a pee again at our backyard. That was 2:30pm, I took a glance at the gemilina tree nearby when suddenly I saw two women dressed in white gowns beckoning to me. They have long golden hair, the other one is straight and the other one has curly locks. I can't see their face since they're in a distance and they're seemed to be glowing. They vanished in an instance, I was troubled but I didn't mind at all cause I'm already used in seeing fairies. I was not expecting that one of them, having the curly locks of long hair had her sight on me. Everywhere I go, I smell the scent of a floral fragrant similar to a jasmine even when I was just alone without other person in the area. One night, maybe she just can't stand the passion, as I was sleeping, the curtains beside my bed whe I slept was raising as if a soft breeze tossing it and it never came down. I felt so cold that time, as I was about to sleep, I heard ringing of bells outside our house. I can't move my limb and I was totally paralyzed, I felt a very cold air covered my entire body, I tried to shout for help but I can't move a muscle on my lips and my entire being. A moment after, a felt a soft hand caressing my face and it was the fragrant creature who was with me. She then stood in front of me, she was a very tall lady with long hair reaching her ankle dressed in a white gossamer clothes. It was dark and only the moon giving me the hint of her form, she vanished again and verything turned to normal. No more raising curtain or even the sound of the bells. Again with the help of the shaman, it was detected that the lady was a fairy or particularly a wood nymph. But this time, I decided to keep her as my secret girlfirend even though I already have a relationship with a mortal girl. She would sometimes lay down beside my bed when it was very dark, I can't see her face but I can feel her. That was again fullmoon when she showed herself to me, I was able to see her face to face, she was very lovely and I think she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She was a goddess in form, slender, tall and similar to elizabeth taylor in face......

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I waited her to talk to me but she didn't, she's just there staring at me and then left. She visited me often until this time, when the moon is bright and it was friday. My 5yr, old niece once saw her one morning as she was about to go to school when she saw her floating in the air flying out on my window, she described her as having a very long curly hair in golden blond, she seemed to be dressed in a very thin fabric and she was glowing like a candle and she vanished in the air. I love to have a fairy lover and this all I was telling was based on my real encounter with the fairies.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am saying this in all seriousness and not being sarcastic or joking. I was given a pendant by a professed "White Witch" whose family has interacted with fairies for many generations. I met her through some IRC chat room many years ago and before she vanished from my life she sent me this gift. When I received it she had written a note explaining what it was, that it was pendant that she was given as a child by her grandmother, who also was a witch. The purpose was to offer her protection by nature, and all the natural entities while she was out by herself in the countryside, to ensure no harm would come to her. The pendant was endowed with some form of Magick that would summon such entities to watch over and protect her. It also made her vibrational energy more "one" with nature and in doing so gave her access to such beings.

She wore it much of her childhood but when she became older she no longer wore it and it was stored in a box for many years until it was given to me. She stated that depending on the individual who possessed it that one could actually interact and communicate with such entities, but it was highly dependent on one's emotional and spiritual abilities. She said that it was no different than a device needing a battery, that the pendant charged itself from the human body and may take days, even weeks to be at "full power" and to just keep it as close to possible to my body. I did so, just keeping it in my pocket for a few weeks, and nothing happened. I figured it was bunk but saw no harm in keeping it in my pocket. I didn't want to wear it as I am a guy and it looked way too feminine.

A couple more weeks later I was taking a walk on this jogging path near my work while on my lunch break when suddenly I literally felt a strange "Shift" in reality, as if my consciousness just 'clicked' up a few levels. I felt connected to the forest, as if I was almost one with it. I then began to sense I was being watched, and I saw these sparkles of lights just beyond the bushes and trees that seemed to be darting in and about. At first I thought it was just the sun shining through the canopy but the lights were moving differently. I also could have sworn I saw gnome like beings deep in the woods just observing me but when I looked directly at them they would vanish, as they seemed to either go invisible or have the ability to move incredibly fast. Needless to say this freaked me out and I put away the pendant and have not touched it since. I honestly was more concerned that I was suffering some sort of schizophrenic or psychotic break perhaps indirectly due to me "wishing" for the pendant to work.

I can't say if it was truly real or not, or if it was something that my brain manufactured to satisfy my desire to have such an experience. The mind is a powerful thing, so who knows. Or it could be legit. I just figured I would throw my experience out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

hi. i'm extremely curious, how is your pendant doing?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be laughed at for this, and it goes against every skeptical bone in my body but I have seen something that I don't really know how to interpret and it could fit into the category of Fairy.

I was walking down a very busy street in London (Regent Street) when I spotted a girl walking towards me, she was 20-30 with long wavy red hair very pale skin and a green satin dress, as I looked at her everyone else on the street seemed to disappear, and time seemed to slow down until I could just see her and nothing else, I felt like I couldn't speak, and as she walked past me she shot a huge smile at me.
I turned to see where she went and I couldn't see her anymore.

I guess people will conclude that I just saw a girl that I really fancied, but I have seen plenty of women on the street before that I have found attractive and none had that kind of effect on me, she also looked out of place somehow but I can't really explain how, I just got the feeling that somehow she didn't belong.

I'm kind of tempted to put it down to a one off brain spasm, but I can still remember it as clear as day a number of years later. I don't know what to think about it

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You don't need magic to summon fairies. All that you need is a few strong hits of lsd and walk into the wilderness with an open mind and a pan flute.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's strange how many cultures have tales of "wee folk"...enough to maybe not dismiss it out of hand. Still though, no evidence to really assume they exist.

If you're going from folklore, such creatures are attracted by sweet baked goods (i.e. pies cooling in a window, etc.).

Personally, I think it started from kids trying not to be blamed for digging into the pies, but that's just me...

There's always the magical idea of summoning with a true name for a specific creature too.

And, if you're a Dresden Files fan, I suppose you could always try a lone pizza box out in the woods.

If you're ever looking for a good story on it though, back in the day, a bunch of little girls in England had many people fooled (even the author of Sherlock Holmes) with their photographs of fairies. Decent movie on it too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join