It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens save planet in 1908?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ok
Bill

Lost
comma

there it
is.

See the difference ?

This thread has zero
to add to the actual
UFO research.

Saddened,
Lex

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashley_T

interesting thread.....interesting theorys....

found this article from time mag......talks about the asteroid heading for mars

www.time.com...
An Asteroid Hurtles Toward Mars - TIME

if aliens did intervene maybe it was something like this ?.....

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Ufo switches off nuclear dummy warhead

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So, getting back to the topic at hand, let us assume, for the sake of argument, that aliens had intervened. I don't really believe it, but let's suppose, for the sake of fun and theory.

If these aliens are babysitting our backwater civilizaiton against random events like asteroid impacts, why, and what would else could we expect from such a species? Have the things we would expect from such a species actually come to pass? There's the key to whether or not that theory is plausible (if alien visitation is taken as a given).

If these aliens are running around our neighborhood, but their purpose is unimportant enough that they can sacrifice themselves and their ship for our benefit in the event of a dangerous accident, what exactly might they be here for, and what would we expect to see from them? Same deal.

If they were planning to blow us up but changed their minds at the last minute... well in that case forget about why and just tell me where I can hide from these guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

This thread has zero
to add to the actual
UFO research.

Saddened,
Lex

QFT

I feel 100% the same way. If there was even the slightest thread that could be investigated, it should be, but I see nothing here of note. This is one of the most investigated events of the 20th Century in the field, and the results conform directly to natural causes.

We have quantifiable events, materials and circumstances to investigate and draw conclusions from. They all point to a natural source. Making 2+2=73 really does not help credibility in this field.

Very sad at some of the nonsense I have read here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join