It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, no!! Asteroid to hit Earth on 9/29/2004!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey,
What with all the apocalyptic messages about Feb 2nd and Feb 9th - NOT coming to fruition... I'm not the least bit concerned about some other yahoo shouting from the proverbial rooftops...

As I stated in another thread; "It sure is good we aren't in ancient Israel... They took their false prophets to the city gate and stoned them...

(that's stoned as in throwing rocks, not letting them hit the bong...) "

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
....I look at it this way....it turns feb.9th quicker than other parts of the world(time zones) so how would we know of which time zone to go by?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Damn, and I just painted my house.

It's not going to happen, and even if it does, what are we going to do about it? The shuttles aren't flying and Bruce Willis is busy with other projects.

blah, just more senseless crap. something tells me that this guy would be one of the last to know, as he looks to live in a world of his own.

Antigravity beam technology, if developed, can divert ASTEROIDS.
My new book discusses these issues.

puh-leese

BG

I'm sorry, I had to edit to add this:
www.theyalltoldthetruth.com...

BWAHAHAHA

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So... September 11 was like September 12 in other parts of the world? Okay, so maybe we should just call 9/11 "Mid-September Tragedy". That seems fitting.

Now I'll be counting the days until September... whatever I have to check again... He'll crawl back into his little hole ubtil he comes up with another half-brain dead prediction.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think it is that which they do not know about and cannot see as of yet that will cause the most problems in future. Mind you all these stories are warming us up for the big one that is inevitable.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
- removed -

Please see my second Post

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by CrazyChris]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is that 16000 kms? If so that is not that far away.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
/EDIT:

I made an mistake, it should be:

0,011AU = 1645576,581km

Sorry

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, here's another source to confirm the date I found.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
damit im getting quite upset over here... nwo this asterioid that .... whens this crap gonna go down damit ... im so bored of reading about it already i wanna see it actually happen !!!! FOR ONCE!!!!

but then again next month we will have another thread sayin the world will end and so on and so on and so on... the 2008 2012 B.S. i dont wanna wait that long to see the end of the world damit i wanna go out while im still pretty

( lol intelgurl i loved the bong punchline )

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by CanadaCANfight]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
At least we'll have gotten the ATS North American Conference under our belt. No shortage of something to talk about around the campfire, that'd be fore sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This asteroid is predicted to come close to Earth than it has ever before! Just be ready for when the time comes!

link

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
This asteroid is predicted to come close to Earth than it has ever before! Just be ready for when the time comes!

link

Ah Ha! Seeing as now that link is from NASA's website I'm now more proned to believe it. Yikes!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wonder if there will be any notice effects from a passage that close?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
thats the day i go on holiday

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I wonder if there will be any notice effects from a passage that close?

I'm sure there will be. Remember that video of the supposed asteroid taken during a high school football game at night? At least I think it was football. Anyways, I've seen the video but I'm having a hard time finding it online.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join