It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I found this interesting link, please watch

Whether you believe or not, the title speaks for itself, we should live by it.

Peace.

groups.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

Thanks for the link.

Anyone who doesn't believe in UFOs at this point is in a state of denial induced by mass psychology. What more evidence could you want? Trusted officials have seen them, trained observers have seen them, Presidents have seen them. There are thousands of sightings recorded in photos and motion-picture. CIA has released thousands of documents on them. Physical evidence has even been brought forth. I think there are just people out there who wouldn't believe even if one landed on the front lawn of the White House.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wish I could see them
. I'm really interested in the alien/UFO phenomena, but like all other conspiracies it can be hard to separate the real truth from the fiction.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
One who has seen the Saucers, if you will, does not require the authoritative aspect of "believing in them." Such things as belief are too often vested in dominant-submissive relationships, ministers-parishioners, leaders-followers, and so forth. At some point the authority commands the "belief." For me I have seen something I cannot explain, and I remember it very clearly for years. I refuse to drain energies convincing others to "believe." My argument is more than semantics alone, it is about human relationships, and what it means to know something, rather than "believe," because so and so said such and such. All I can say is to have seen and to know.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by SkipShipman]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

I definitely agree, well said!

It is less about believing and more about truth.
This world is filled with too much corruption and lies, we need to change our ways.

This begins with the individual and his / her will to promote righteousness. We are all capable. It is so simple and would bring about so much change.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The "TRUTH" exists, but high level officials feel there is a reason to conceal the information from the public. Now we have to ask some important questions. Is there a good reason were not suppose to know the Truth? Will the "Truth" bring us the answers we want to know or wish we didn't? Either way time will tell and these UFO Hunters will help bring light to this subject. As for myself i don't have a choice but to believe in UFO's, since i witnessed a sighting myself in 1999 and have had other experiences that are unexplainable. People tell me i was abducted since i had scaring appear out of nowhere. But that is a long story best saved for a thread, but i don't neccesarily believe i was abducted, but that something unexplainable happened to me. I like everyone else can't wait for the thousands of questions on this subject to be answered, I just hope it happens in my life time.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos! Very interesting stuff!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

Thanks Drewdatt for the info and site which are interesting and informative and I put this with simple words -- We must keep our minds open to all possibilities as long as they are viable and worthy of investigation, that is the true nature of research in any field.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
spread the truth???

It's called the Urantia Book!

The Urantia Book is a history of the world according to the perceptions of the "aliens" actually known as "watchers" by abducties and throughout ancient texts.

It tells you everything you wanted to know and everything you didn't want to know.

URANTIA BOOK

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I just thought to add some details that have been posted to the Internet for years.

May 17, 1983 within a day or two, I walked out of my apartment in Waikiki towards the ocean and saw what I called an "advanced aircraft," between the Twin Banyan Towers on Ohua Avenue. The logo is not exact, but the location is the about the same. The actual picture of it was viewing from about a 45 degree angle upwards, while the spacecraft was actually level, silent, and visible for what seemed like 20 seconds.

There were multicolored lights on the bottom, while the general color of it was black or dark. It was very clearly a physical craft, and clear to my field of vision. To me it was as clear as any other object in my field of vision, but it was different from anything I had every seen before. At that point my vocalized thoughts were "Wow, these things are real." I had no fears, there were no energies emanating from it, nothing upsetting. It very quietly flew behind the building as you see on the logo at the right.

I walked down the street to the left at Kuhio Avenue, and it was gone.

So as I have said before, I do not care to convince anyone to "believe," for the same reasons, and hope you enjoy the report.

I remember this and can visualize it clearly to this day.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by SkipShipman]

top topics

join