It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Werewolf boy' - who snarls and bites - on the run from police after escaping Moscow clinic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

'Werewolf boy' - who snarls and bites - on the run from police after escaping Moscow clinic

www.dailymail.co.uk

Russian police are hunting a "werewolf boy" - who snarls and bites - after he escaped from a Moscow clinic just a day after being rescued from the wild.

Doctors expressed shock saying he was found living with a pack of wolves in a remote forest in the Kaluga region of central Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
sounds pretty interesting, anybody know of any case studies on a subject such as this? oh yeah and credit to C2C for the story...

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by A T K]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lore is rife with stories of Feral Children.

Romulus and Remus (the founders of Rome) where said to have been raised by a she-wolf.

The jungle book is allegedly based on a true(ish) story.

Even Tarzan was inspired by a story that the author heard while in Africa.

There's a ton of urban legends about children raised by wolves, dogs, apes, even gazelles.

I always assumed that these were just stories. Myths. Urban legends. Then in my psychology class, it came up as part of the nature/nurture debate. I was blown away that there had been real recorded instances of this happening!

Check it out, here's a website devoted entirely to the subject: FeralChildren.com

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just spend any time with any children and you will see them act like animals.
I don't mean that figuratively, I mean they will snarl and snap and other animal behavior.

I used to bite a lot when I was in about third grade. I was the youngest and smallest kid in my class, so it was about my only defense against bullies, worked great, not matter what trouble I got into with authorities over it I was always very satisfied with making someone worry about getting blood disease from a bite.

I don't see how this is breaking news unless ATS has taken up the position of the Internets solution to the end of the Weekly World News or national enquirer.

join