It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangover Remedies and Cures?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Sorry, forgot I posted here and just found it again.
I don't have any experience with it, but the commercial claims you take some before you go out drinking and when you wake up in the morning, youre right as rain.

Thats about all of my experience with them.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I used to work with a Harrier flight way back in the '70s and one of the guys told me that the bestest, ever, fail safe way of getting rid of a headache or hangover, was a couple of deep gulps of - pure OXYGEN!

Of course you had to be a pilot but we can all dream.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Duckster, do not despair my northern Canuck. If you have a Sam's Club membership they sell them frozen by the boxload. Just order it through Sams'.
Bon ala Slyder

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ugh white castle, they call them sliders for a reason, they are good but man. This is my recipe for drinking, first dont eat anything all day, you will get drunker alot quicker on an empty stomach. Second no water, you want to do as much damage as you possibly can. When I come home I take some advil with more beer or whiskey(it helps it dissolve quicker) then eat a little something. Then drink another beer or so before going to bed, you really want to mix it up when you drink that is another important thing. Then when you wake up start drinking again, some call it binging, I call it fun.

Seriously though, stick with the same thing, and do not drink any fruity sweet drinks to excess. Always have someone stay sober to keep you from kissing a nasty 50 something old lady after drinking ten gin and tonics. Kissing them is good for laughs for your friend, but the reason they are there will be to keep you from going home with said nasty woman. The joys of alchohol. Usually before I go to bed I have to eat something, then I drink some water, have another dip of copenhagen, take some advil, and suck dont chew on two antacids. In the morning if you drink so much that above doesnt work and you feel like your head was smashed in a vise, either get up and move around until you can see again or lay there as long as possible. If you dont have to drive, a bloody mary with plenty of horseradish and hot sauce works wonders. As another person said pure oxygen works great, you can actually buy it now, the 711 down the road sells it. I used to work as a welder, and that was a good way to clear the cobwebs in the morning. Menudo does work, if you can get past what you are eating. I had a friend who always got menudo after a night of drinking. Once we went he got the menudo, and some beer, came home puked. Thought well I will try whiskey, puked, vodka, puked, he tried every alchoholic beverage at his house, and he kept puking. If that happens then your body is probably rejecting it, stop drinking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join