It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, new person here <like the rest>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hello, this site looks nice
...only thing i dont like is that this is the 3ed time i have tried to make a topic =/ thats the only thing i dont like.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seanking177

Welcome aboard Sean. Hope you enjoy your stay. Have you clicked on the tab that states "new thread"? It's just above your post to the right a little.

That should be the ticket for you.

Good luck,

Becker

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Becker44]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

yeah i did do that, im not new to forums at all, but first it said another thread had the same name, then it said that i didn't have the right amount of letters in the first post, then it let me post =/

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sean, thanks for coming to this website. I hope this website isn't giving you, any more problems. It's nice to know that you're already an active member of this forum. It's nice to have you here, of course.

If you want to: please tell us if you experience, any more problems, at this website or wherever. Please stay safe & take care.

-Your friend, Chad from Texas.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

thanks chad
i will make sure that if i get any more error messages like the ones i had i will save them xP

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You're very welcome. Do you know any other people, who might like to join us, at this website? I'm so happy you came, here. You're my only true-friend on this website, so far.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by ahuman]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i might be able to, if the school filtering program is as crappy as i think it is.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by seanking177]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hey sean welcome to ATs lucky for you its casual friday so you dont need a tin foil hat lol hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

thanks
, I've already looked around and this is a good site.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanking177
i might be able to, if the school filtering program is as crappy as i think it is.

OK, I understand you. I think it would be great to see more of your friends on this website, anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahuman

Originally posted by seanking177

OK, I understand you. I think it would be great to see more of your friends on this website, anyway.
might even be able to get a few teachers on here, but first i will have to teach them to stop giving disinfo.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
hey sean welcome to ATs lucky for you its casual friday so you dont need a tin foil hat lol hope you enjoy your stay here

Hi, and Welcome! Just post away! It's a great site, and it's fun to discuss the conspiracies, etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7

Originally posted by justanothergangster

Hi, and Welcome! Just post away! It's a great site, and it's fun to discuss the conspiracies, etc.
thanks
i have looked around and i can tell its a good site xP

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seanking177

Welcome Seanking. Hope you don't have anymore problems posting. I guess that's a rather ignorant statement as you seem to be posting fine now. Forgive me as I've just returned home from a 8 hour road trip with two of my teenage grandsons. Been home an hour and my body is still twitching from the music and conversation. A good nights rest will probably stop the twitching and muscle spasms. I can't even think straight after listening to their I-pods, both playing different music. I didn't know those things could be so loud.
OK back to you. What subjects are of interest to you? Have you tried BTS yet? BTS is a good place to start posting as it is very informal and friendly.

By the way...yes, it is casual Friday but don't you dare take off your tin foil hat. Your tin foil hat is your friend.

And yes, this is a good site. So glad we established that fact.

Dizzie

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Welcome Seanking.

Nice to have you aboard. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions ( T & C's ), so you won't do anything you regret. JUst be polite and respect others opinions here and you'll do fine.

Here's a thread for new members to check out. New The Moderator asala can help you with any problems you may encounter.
You can u2u me if you have any questions that need answered. If I can't help you I'll find someone who can.
See ya around Seankind.

top topics

join