It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONS: What the White House Wants to Hide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by Gools
A picture is worth a thousand words...

its pretty standard that men are that close to each other in the middle east

a sign of affection is not a gay thing, its a bonding thing

Actually, technically over in the Middle East this is in essence a way to tell if the other person is lieing. Being like a lie-detector because if you are lieing your hand is supposed to tense or flutter. I'm not sure of the the exact part that tells you which is which. It's about body language and also on top of this since they are close together there's no possibility that they can be overheard. I posted this elsewhere on ATS.

Operation Paperclip, NASA, and Jim Jones - CIA Laced Kool-Aid...

You know it's world gone mad when people will believe anything the government tells them to believe, especially fallacies like the September 11th story about 13 "terrorist" hi-jackers allegedly using nothing more than box-cutters to take four planes and fly them into three buildings and a field. I mean, come on people, are we really this gullible to believe that this really happened the way it was spelled out to us in the media which is tightly reigned and controlled by the government to begin with?

There are very few newspapers which are not controlled or who curry favors from the government in order to sweep a tidbit of information under the rug to assist covering up the actual facts in order to have more power elsewhere. Take a look at Operation Paperclip and the willingness of the government to do anything to gain momentum with the "space race" to beat the Russian's into space.

Operation Paperclip :

Did you know that Prescott Bush, who was a part of Wall Street through Brown Brothers Harriman is George H W Bush's father and that through events like WWII was a war profiteer which is evidenced in Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler . I did a review on the book on Amazon after having read it thoroughly.

Amzaon Review by Me : Review Number 10

This book is quite literally a tell all of all the names of who financed Adolph Hitler's rise to power by financial means. The man didn't get into power just by his lies, but by lies of other men too, the men with power, with money, and influence, and the access to Wall Street. You would be surprised to see the names within this book that financed "the funny little man, with the funny little mustache" that almost took over the entire world.

I will not ruin the book for you by telling all the names in it, but I will tell you two men's name I know you will instantly recognize.

Henry Ford & Edsel Ford. Yes, those "Ford's", from Ford Motor Company. Henry Ford even got the highest award the Nazi's could give to a foreigner, in recognition of his assistance to Adolph Hitler, and his picture hung in Hitler's office.

Just so you know, I am not a fan of the Nazi's, nor am I a racist of any kind, nor a fan of Adolph Hitler. I'm following a papertrail to find out all the names of who helped the man get into power to begin with, because I am someone who knows there's more to history than what they teach you in school. It doesn't just come down to the lies a politician tells the people who put them in office, but to the power-brokers who finance the man. Adolph Hitler was a politician, plain and simple. He knew how to lie to the people and give them comfort through manipulative persuasion and then when the people willingly gave him the power he went for the throat of the world.

Another good book that tells the details of who assisted Hitler that you may be able to find here on Amazon is, "IBM and the Holocaust."

Yes, I am talking about that "IBM" here too. They helped Hitler track down the Jews and other "undesirables" (Hitler's words, not Mine) through the use of the census and the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine.

Here's the book I mentioned within the review :

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

MK-ULTRA :

MK-ULTRA was done by the CIA, or Central Intelligence Agency, who according to the government is supposed to protect us from all foreign enemies but does this through the hiring of foreigners or the influencing of those foreigners to do their biding. I thought the government was supposed to be protect us not hire people who will abuse us on our own soil.

In the book Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army Jeremy Scahill talks about Blackwater and their rise to power, and being influence by J Coffer Black who worked for the CIA that is an organization that sponsors stuff like the CIA Rendition Program which is spelled out in it's entirety in Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Rendition and Torture Program which will of course only end up stirring up more Middle Eastern hatred of American citizens because it's our corrupt government that tortured them. I talk about Blackwater here in this thread entitled Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Clinton Admits To Mind Control Experiments :

If Bill Clinton is willing to admit to mind control experiments that in itself is scary, imagine what George W Bush must be doing.

The War Conspiracy :

DIA - Defense Intelligence Agency :

I found these interesting YouTube videos with Jim Marrs, one of our ATS'ers.

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 1 :

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 2 :

Secret Societies - Jim Marrs - Part 3 :

Jim Jones and Jonestown :

Now come on, are we really supposed to drink and swallow the Jim Jones Kool-Aid of poison laced with cyanide that the events of September 11th happened the way the government tells us? It's quite clear to anyone with a brain that this is a right-wing agenda to take away free-thinking from the populace in order to indoctrinate the mass populace into letting the government "protect" you from your "enemies", which of course is yourself. You are the enemy, to the government, if you think free of their programmed thought processes.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jim Marrs,

I just found out that Blackwater may be directly or indirectly linked to the Department of Homeland Security through the "Real ID" initiative. It's in My signature at the bottom of this post. I'd be real interested in knowing what you think about it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I believe I may have inadvertantly put the kabash on this very good thread by my comments. None of which were non conformist to t and c.
I'd rather extract my post and allow this thread to move on. Or I could be hopelessly paranoid.

Either way thread died when I had my say. Too good of a thread for that.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
Howdy Antar,

I think the bin Ladens who were flown across the US during the "no fly" period were caught as much unaware of 9/11 as the rest of us. But both they and their friend in the White House quickly realized the seriousness of Osama being the accused mastermind and they being in the country susceptible to subpeona or, worse yet, media queries. So the decision was made to spirit them to Boston where they left the country as soon as the trans-Atlantic flight ban was liften.

Jim Marrs

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oops I am sorry I hit reply accidentally above, lol. Just wondering if this old thread could be dusted off and examined a bit more, it is an interesting and deep subject with much more to uncover in the scheme of things.

I always love to listen to you Jim and am intrigued by your writing. Have you made any new discoveries in this matter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join