It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is hell real? This could be proof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
It's eternal solitary confinement in total and complete darkness and separation from God.

Yeah, noone is meant to left behind, alone and lonely. The mind would require some sort of stimulation to avoid going insane. The will to live is to be with others.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to
Seeing as this was eventually posted in the Weekly World News, there is sure to be ZERO credibility to this story.

Next you're going to tell me that the amazing bat boy doesn't exist.You're no fun.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What?

The Bat boy doesn't exist!!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i remember hearing this recording on coasttocoastam show, along with several evp's i think its weird but i dont think i could do it it would freak me out if something talked to me, although it would be nice if it gave me the winning lottery numbers

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I searched this out years ago and it was proven to be wrong and had grown through sensationalism over time. Below is a link that addresses this story and how it grew out of proportion.

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thats just the sound from the underground fridges of them reptilians.
They consume humans you know just believe david icke!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I thought that this was dead long ago..

It is apparentyl the sound of underground rivers flowing deep in the earth.

That, or. it is more proof for the hollow earth people, and is recordings of humans in cages, being tortued by aleins/goverment

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is obviously simply not real. Heard this when I was in 5th grade.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And I thought we were already in hell...

Working for worthless papers, obeying orders from the technocracy, being fed ideas like cattle, living out of proportion from nature and all of the laws of common sense, in a place of greed, where good is punished and truth is hidden...

I thought it would sound more like a mall full of teenagers...

its been proven as a hoax several times before as has been said before.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
I don't know about this one. Not very compelling evidence. I looked it up online, and there isn't much more information beyond what was provided in the video. The newspaper clippings I found looked like they came out of the Weekly World News, pretty much everything beyond that was the babblings of baptists and as was already mentioned "the well to hell" as urban legend.

If there is in fact a hell; a place where the damned souls go to be tortured for all of eternity, I highly doubt that is actually inside the Earth's crust. More than likely it would be a dimension that is detached from our normal plane of existence. I'm guessing it wouldn't be a so easily accessible place even if it were in the ground. If this were real, we would have heard much more about it, and many more researchers, biblical scholars, and geologists from many parts of the world would have been sent in to make their own recordings and draw their own conclusions.

The real question is: Is hell exothermic or endothermic?

I have to agree completely. If this were real this would be world news and every country would be doing the same thing to be the first to get to hell.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Here is a debunk link of joy.

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join