It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is hell real? This could be proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was again searching the web, when this came up, a vid stating these recordings are proof hell exists. The vid will explain....

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Whoops!!!!! It didnt work! im not the best at this embed stuff.... try this:

Mod edit: fixed video link
We Now Have YouTube and Google Video BBcode and ATS!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Looks like this is an urban legend!

The Well of Hell Urban Legend

Still, it's no reason not to do only good in your life

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Jimbowsk]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sorry Mods - don't know what happened there with the multiple postings, I promise I only clicked 'Post' once!!

Please can you remove all the duplicate posts, thankyouuu!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Edited multiple posts.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't know about this one. Not very compelling evidence. I looked it up online, and there isn't much more information beyond what was provided in the video. The newspaper clippings I found looked like they came out of the Weekly World News, pretty much everything beyond that was the babblings of baptists and as was already mentioned "the well to hell" as urban legend.

If there is in fact a hell; a place where the damned souls go to be tortured for all of eternity, I highly doubt that is actually inside the Earth's crust. More than likely it would be a dimension that is detached from our normal plane of existence. I'm guessing it wouldn't be a so easily accessible place even if it were in the ground. If this were real, we would have heard much more about it, and many more researchers, biblical scholars, and geologists from many parts of the world would have been sent in to make their own recordings and draw their own conclusions.

The real question is: Is hell exothermic or endothermic?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Im 13 i dont know what these words mean!!!!! But im guessing physical or psycological...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If there is a Hell I seriously doubt anyone would be able to just kick down the front door and walk on in. If we could drill a hole into it why not crack it open and free some souls or invade it and destroy real evil rather than waste our time with petty dictators?

Though, at 2AM, in a dark room listening to Coast To Coast the recording of the screams coupled with the dramatic story still make the hairs on my neck stand up.

The Snopes article though doesn't say what the recording is (every time I've heard it on a radio show or other "paranormal" subject broadcast it's been the same recording) and there apparently isn't any statement out by the team who supposedly discovered "Hell" so lets all agree it is a hoax but even as a hoax there are still some questions.

What ever came of the deep digging projects? Are there currently any fundie groups out there trying to fund a similar digging? (if wackos will cut off their balls and join a comet in space I'm sure somebody somewhere is trying to dig to Hell) Did this team succeed at their original task and what did the Soviets use the information gained for?

All in all being able to dig through the planet is a really cool venture and I'd be interested to read more about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not really sure here... hm maybe they drilled into the wall of a cave with a sharp wind? Ive been in my home and heard something that sounded a bit like that. Just my two bits.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is the best I've found so far:

"I could hear the screams of the damned," said Dr. Azzacov. "There were millions upon millions of suffering souls crying out from the flaming pit of hell for salvation. We're going to do what we can for them. We threw down a few sandwiches and Cokes, and are going to attempt a mass rescue as soon as we can find a 9-mile-long rope."

I know if I were suffering in Hell I'd really appreciate a cool Coke.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That is hilariously ridiculous, what on earth would a 'soul" do with a sandwich and a coke? Thats like throwing a salad to a zombie.

*edit for spelling*

[edit on 12/20/2007 by degenerate oto]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm was happy to hear the "Muhahahaha" laugh too, as to give it the credibility and quality of a halloween mix tape.

Keep trying.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ahem, that was proven to be a hoax, many,many, many years ago...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by degenerate oto

Hey man, Zombies need their greens too!

Seeing as this was eventually posted in the Weekly World News, there is sure to be ZERO credibility to this story.

As some other poster pointed out, hell, if there is such a place, is more likely to be another plane of existance, not a physical location on, or underneath earth.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
As some other poster pointed out, hell, if there is such a place, is more likely to be another plane of existance, not a physical location on, or underneath earth.

Agreed. It's in the spirit realm, which is where our spirits (souls) go after death. Hell is not fire and brimstone - fire and brimstone cannot harm a spiritual body. It's eternal solitary confinement in total and complete darkness and separation from God. That's why it's also referred to as The Abyss.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have always said that if there is a "hell," it is the separation from God.. Unfortunately for many people, they already experience that during their physical life, so,....

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

The real question is: Is hell exothermic or endothermic?

I thought this might be somewhat relevant to your question.

Is Hell endothermic or exothermic?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Actually it was a reference to that very story. I'll have to find the full answer the student gave somewhere, the link you provided wasn't the whole thing.... and I believe he was the only student to pass the test. Anyhow, kudos to you for picking up on the obscure reference to something I always found quite amusing.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In Revelations 9 it speaks of the Abyss that is opened so in theory it's not hell but a dimention or place under the Earth that becomes open and lets out Demons that have been put there by God.

Hell has not yet happenned for man Kind as we have to been Judged to even go there, so bare that in mind.

So this could only mean that if this is a true story then they could have drilled far enough to reach the River Euphrates which is located below Iraq of course because drilling down from Siberia above this location could have been the right place. But I do not know where about Siberia they drilled into, if people know then see if it is longitude above Iraq. Then post it here to see if I am right.

The reason why Iraq is above the Abyss is because the Garden of Eden was there and it is now closed off if not destroyed in some way.

www.biblegateway.com...

So it could well be what people are missing out from here who are getting their myths from the facts confused and cross references.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Numbers 16:32-33 says Korah and his family went into the pit (hell) alive.

If this isn't hell, give it a few more years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join