It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rockefeller interview and fulford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
any of you guys know about benjamin fulford guy a few months ago
he came out saying that the chinese mafia and japanese yakuza family which are know to have millions of organized "mafia" members threathening to kill the eye on the pyramid (the top 10000 members)if they don't change thier policies about population control, specifically targeting the asian population.... i kinda thought hmmm worth looking at as he was on rense.com and other popular websites so now he is out with a new video interviewing with david rockefeller after he made that threat!! what the heck is goin on? can somebody make a sense of this? here's the link to the video
freedomvideo.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rasdan!

Check out the following thread: (from the beginning of this month)

Benjamin Fulford interviews & warns David Rockefeller (video!)

Hopefully you'll find some answers there...

[edit on 20/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Interesting thing I noticed when opening the link was difficult to the fulford vid and it could have just been a stuffed up server but something tells me that its definately a monitoring issue. So wonderful... now my ip and history since i was born is in a data base now. No big deal.

Observing Rocky he definately was nervous, bitter, with the old arrogant euro "how dare you" attitude. He was definately PO'd

Something tells me Fulford is telling the truth simply because Asia and the Tao, Zen, Budhist way of doing things is peaceful and open handed.
However the Atheist Christian philosophy (paradox i know). Ever wonder why the religion is always trying to dictate what is good and evil (genesis 3 verse 22) and using the tool of fear to push its ideals.

I will have to go with the Asian philosophy of control simply because of the 3 philosophies of Tao, Zen, and Buhdism which truly looks for
en-lightement the best it can...to be light of burden,to be light not heavy in fear, to be free from violence. The open hand of peace and seeking true bliss within and without.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

new topics

top topics

join