It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck show scrolls "Paul is dead" message x3 during Ron Paul interview!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
After the recent tip from Daniel Estulin that the elitists are considering assassinating Ron Paul, this news is just shocking.
During the hour long interview with Ron Paul on the Glenn Beck show, the words "Paul is dead. Paul is dead. Paul is dead." scrolled across the screen while Ron Paul was speaking. I know "Paul is dead" is a conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney, but considering the context of the message it's a little bit scary.
Paul is dead. Paul is dead. Paul is dead.
Video (2 minutes in)

Ron Paul has said himself that he knows he could be assassinated because of his radical views against the establishment.
I have a very bad feeling.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is what is says, if you actually read the content of the message:

Huckabee poked fun at critics who said a bookshelf in his new Christmas-themed ad that appeared to highlight the shape of a cross was meant to send a subliminal message; “Actually I will confess this, If you play the spot backwards it says, ‘Paul is dead, Paul is dead, Paul is dead”, Huckabee Joked.

This is not a referral to Ron Paul, but to the conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney was killed and replaced with a duplicate, as you mentioned.

Evidence for McCartney's death consists of "clues" found among the Beatles' many recordings, most of which are treated as if they were deliberately placed by The Beatles or others. These include statements allegedly heard when a song is played backwards, symbolism found in obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers. A few of them are well known, such as the fact that McCartney is the only barefoot Beatle and is out of step with the others on the cover of Abbey Road, but others are far more obscure, such as the allegation that bisecting the words printed on the drum on the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cover shows a coded message.

Including the alleged backmasked message "Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him", in "I'm So Tired".[14] The "Paul is dead" rumor popularized the idea of backmasking in popular music.

The timing might be poor, but I doubt it means anything.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
man huckabee joking around with Beatles content makes me feel a little queasy. they are so much cooler than him.

oh,and who IS glen beck

that said, as freaky as that is to see, i highly doubt anything will come of it. they wouldn't have to kill your Doctor if they want him out of the way, or out of office.

and that said, it is disrespectful to RP to play games like that while he is speaking. even kidding around about someones tragic death is a bit dark for my tastes. although i know RP has had a hard time getting air time, so maybe its the price he, and others like him, have to pay to be seen.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Here is what is says, if you actually read the content of the message:

Huckabee poked fun at critics who said a bookshelf in his new Christmas-themed ad that appeared to highlight the shape of a cross was meant to send a subliminal message; “Actually I will confess this, If you play the spot backwards it says, ‘Paul is dead, Paul is dead, Paul is dead”, Huckabee Joked.

This is not a referral to Ron Paul, but to the conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney was killed and replaced with a duplicate, as you mentioned.

Evidence for McCartney's death consists of "clues" found among the Beatles' many recordings, most of which are treated as if they were deliberately placed by The Beatles or others. These include statements allegedly heard when a song is played backwards, symbolism found in obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers. A few of them are well known, such as the fact that McCartney is the only barefoot Beatle and is out of step with the others on the cover of Abbey Road, but others are far more obscure, such as the allegation that bisecting the words printed on the drum on the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cover shows a coded message.

Including the alleged backmasked message "Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him", in "I'm So Tired".[14] The "Paul is dead" rumor popularized the idea of backmasking in popular music.

The timing might be poor, but I doubt it means anything.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by defcon5]

Do you have any idea of why they had to scroll that during Ron Paul's interview? It isn't hard to see what's going on. People want Ron Paul dead because he is a threat to everyone in the 08 elections. And he got very popular very quickly so those in power have reason to dislike Ron Paul and his army of supporters.

So, is this a forewarning of a future event in the making? Sure, you can shrug it off and say "oh, it has nothing to do with Ron Paul" but you can do that with just about everything, can't you?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Between this news about Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich's brother being found dead this morning - I don't know, I just don't have a good feeling about this. These were the only 2 candidates who were willing to buck the system and say that they wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS...just some food for thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yea its true, he died in '66. I believe it was on Nov. 11th, in a car accident. The date is interesting though, as it is "11-9", or when notated another way, "9-11". We can only speculate as to exactly what happened. Was he killed, or really an accident? Is the replacement Paul (the current Paul) good or has humanity's best interests in mind? I still like the Paul around today, listen to his music, he's the one who's been around all these decades, the one I grew up liking. So not sure I believe the theories that he occultist, etc. But yeah the Paul you see today that's not the original Paul the Paul from Help!, A Hard Day's Night, etc.

Yea I agree its eerie about this happening and the sad news about Kucinich brother; in the last debate he attended, he made some great points and got the best applause. Then he wasn't invited to the next debate.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
well i did not mean to destroy this thread
..if i did, apologies

top topics

join