It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sissification of America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think half of you people who claim you would put someone in a coffin are bull#tin'. I doubt you have the cohones.

Break into my house and see

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I think half of you people who claim you would put someone in a coffin are bull#tin'. I doubt you have the cohones.

Break into my house and see

I wasn't talking about you. There are some people you can see right through and you Amuk, are not one of them. Unfortunately... lol

[Edited on 2-8-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mouko_ryuu
Can you say 12-guage buck shot, punk?

Hmm...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

standing up for yourself is one thing, coming to school the next day and cutting a kids throat are 2 diff things.

I agree 100% that is part of what I am talking about, I used to drive to school with 2 shotguns in the back window of my truck and have got into fights right beside the truck and never once thought about getting the shotgun.

Can you imagane showing up to school with 2 shotguns today? I think if boys were taught to settle there differences like we used to things might be different, but I will admit the problem might be deeper than that.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about you. There are some people you can see right through and you Amuk, are not one of them. Unfortunately... lol

No problem

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join