It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would someone like (Jose Escamilla) not get the status of Conspiracy Master or Pro?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, so we have this thread - The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla - which is the main reason for his stay and his main focus.

However, we have other threads on topics that Jose Escamilla specialize in.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!
A thread about his movie and the work and research involved.

Jose Escamilla's Roswell Rods
A thread about the Rods and Orbs phenomenon, which apparently he is so well known and specialized in that he is known to go by the name of "The Rod Man".

This man has done much more work and research and has been involved in much more than I had originally thought.

www.roswellrods.com...
www.jemworksllc.com...
www.tbln.com...

This is a very busy man involved in multiple things at one time. There is major potential for other threads to be created to involve discussions in some of his other work and experiences and his upcoming work or projects on the History/Discovery Channels.

Jose Escamilla has express his desire to stay on ATS and take the research from the (Interstellar Case Files) to the next level and wants to do this on ATS.

So can the Three Amigos please step up and give an explanation why he is not already a Conspiracy Master or Pro?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Good question. I would like to see a public response to this also.

Why is Jose Escamilla not a Conspiracy Master?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would have to agree. If you're taking votes, I vote for the promotion.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To bump this thread I would like to take this opportunity to ask a couple of serious questions directed at the Three Amigos.

Whats up with this guy???

Originally posted by KSCVeteran
Hello to all at ATS: (11-19-2007)
I released that article about Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave. He visited my home town two years ago and we renewed our past friendship. I was his ScO, for the shuttle missions flown by him.
Dr. Story Musgrave AND Astronaut (Apollo 14) Dr. Edgar Mitchell are two
courageous cosmic space travelers. We are very fortunate to have such
heroes release such TOP SECRET information!!
I know the price some brave people pay. I lost all my retirement, health benefits, home, marriage, family, etc., because of my being the REAL X-FILES at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, Florida for half my life (1958 to 1992). The Federal Government will NOT allow my books to be published!!
I was a US Space Program pioneer, before NASA was created!
Before my friends, Musgrave and Mitchell were astronauts.
I need help to publish my three books disclosing astonishing events I and many astronauts experienced during those years! What I have to release, will remove the curtain and expose the TRUTH about UFOs and Aliens on earth!
Is there any of you out there that can assist in this effort??
Can ATS form a group to help ME inform the people on earth? I NEED HELP!! We, the PEOPLE, must take action to break this secrecy!
Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, NICAP Director, MUFON, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
[snip]

THIS INFORMATION MUST BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE PLANET EARTH!!

Now I know that Zorgon picked him up and now has him on Pegasus Research - www.thelivingmoon.com...

However, you do realize that he is practically begging for someone to publish his book that he worked on for 15 years. Would it not be a good opportunity to have him publish his book or books through ATS and have them sponsored by ATS?

Also, whenever Johnny and Dave have some real high profile guests on the ATS Mix show, do you make sure to invite them to come ATS and be a part of our wonderful community?

What about Clifford Stone, have you invited him to be apart of our wonderful community?

Or

Have you done none of the above because our community needs to grow up more and be more mature and courteous and civil and this is why you guys are really trying to crack down right now? If this is the case I don't blame you because we really need to work on this.

I know there is a whole lot of work going on behind the sense, and a lot of stuff that us members don't get to see, but all we see is you Three amigos possibly missing some really big opportunities to have some big really big players be a part in our community. It just would be nice to see your thoughts on this thats all.

I know that you Three Amigos are extremely busy and there is so much going on right now and on top of that trying to spend time with your family during the holiday season. But could you guys or one of you take a couple of moments and shed some light on whats whats going on, people like me would really appreciate it.

[edit on 12/19/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would also like to see Jose a Conspiracy master. He deserves that rank here on ATS.

Jose has been here long before he actually signed up. Everyone and anyone who has done any serious research into the UFO phenomenon has run across Jose Escamilla.

I don't know how much time Jose would have to spend here with us answering all of our questions and such but it would be great if he was at least asked by one of the three Amigos if he would like to be a Conspiracy master.

Thats my opinion

Star

P.S. Housegroove gets a star from me for the thread

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
SteveR - logicize - Stari

Thank You for your support on this, im glad to hear that im not the only one.

I know the Three Amigos must be really busy right now, its been really hectic lately. I will be patient and wait for their response.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I agree with you, they have got to be really busy now. The holidays coming up quickly and I am sure they all have families who want their attention.

I can be patient as well.
Star

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I vote for jose's promotion too. This guy is a staple in UFO research. Give him the promo!!! YEAH

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This might be why: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
SO pointed out the reason, but just curious,

Why would he need a special title to participate on ATS ???
Is his ego so fragile that he needs the boost of a title to be able to share information with other members ???

I'm suspect of anyone that actively seeks celebrity status, and equally disappointed with those that try to place such people on a pedestal.

Once you build them up it seems to be in the nature of our species to try to tear them down just as quickly.

[edit on 20/12/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
holy crap..... I'm kind of shocked right now...... sorry for the short post but i really dont know what to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
He has been banned for insulting and making phisical threats to other users via u2u.

I doubt he could get the conspiracy master title...too bad his participation could be interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank You for the update S.O. that is very Unfortunate.

I knew he was struggling to keep his cool but I had hopes that we pull through and rise above. I was wrong, some people just cannot take the heat. He was just not meant to be. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well anybody who has been doing movie or video for more than a while ?? It was just funny but hey he made money. rods = bugs ,got my first magnetic tape equipment in 76 so I have seen lots of rods

mikell

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thankyou for the update. I had no idea.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm curious... as far as I'm concerned the only title I really acknowledge is that of the admin and staff (mods, supermods, amigos). Why would a member need a title in order to participate. I judge post by just that... posts. It wouldn't matter to me whether a Conspiracy Master or new member made a post, as long as that post was interesting.
Rank is a formality, not a necessity to a good post.

top topics

join