It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dismanrc
reply to post by interestedalways

FEMA’s?

I don’t know, but they could very well be.

As for them being coffins?

Seeing the pictures and the corresponding info posted here, I would have to say they probable are. But it goes back to what I said before. So what if they are FEMA coffins? It just means they are doing their job and preparing for national disasters. That is their job, Federal Emergency Management.

People are making a big deal that there may be 1 million coffins there. What is the population of Atlanta? About 5 Million. That would mean they had coffins for about 20% of the population (Not counting any outlaying areas).

www.personal.psu.edu...

This page gives a good idea on effects of nuclear blast on a city population of 2.8 Million. 1 Million Dead immediately, 1.1 million fatally injured. That equals out to about 75% death ratios. In the case of Atlanta that would be 3.75 Million dead. The only good thing about an atomic blast is that most of the initial dead would be burnt or vaporized. In a chemical or bio attack the bodies would still be there to act as contaminate. So if you figure a terrorist would not have as large a device as the 50Mt used in the above. Having 750,000 to 1 Million on hand would be good planning.

As for them having more stockpiled around the country? I don’t know but I hope they do. If there is an attack on a major city I would hate to have a million plus bodies laying around to contaminate the water and food supply for those that are left.

We live in a volatile dangerous world right now. We have a few chooses in this world.

1. We can hide our heads and ignore what is going on.
2. We can worry over every little thing and see conspiracy in everything.
3. We can live our lives and keep informed and plan for possible outcomes.

In the case of FEMA, it was created to plan for the very worst that could happen. IE Nuclear war, terrorist attacks, massive natural disasters and continuation of the US throughout any of these.

i don't think FEMA was created to plan for the very worst. I believe FEMA was created to bring about the captivity of those that survive a biological/chemical/home invasion (U.S. soil) and assume command after the overthrow of current system of government which is broken.

On another note about FEMA and these so called “concentration” camps they are building. If people really believe that what they are, Just who do they think the government would get to man these?
foreign troops. do you really think US military personnel would go against its own citizens? I think not.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

Originally posted by dismanrc
reply to post by interestedalways

foreign troops. do you really think US military personnel would go against its own citizens? I think not.

Foreign troops? That's a laugh. I was in Bosnia when we turned over control to the EU. They had a hard time getting men and supplies to man one small sized air field/ base. I have also seen the armies in Germany, which are probably the best manned and equipped, they would have a hard time holding one state never mind a whole county.

Of course there is China. They would have the manpower to do it. Of course that would mean they would loose they prime selling grounds. Add this to the fact that they don't really care what happens in the west. Maybe after they have control over the east they will look that way, but until then the US provides much more as a trading area and someone to steal secrets from.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why would they need foreign troops when they have more than willing support from private mercenar... er I mean private security contractors like Black Water, a holy host of empowered acronyms like FBI, ATF, NSA, CIA, ONI, and god only what else... not to mention an ever more zealous federal state local and municipal law enforcement community who would be equipped, willing, and able to do the job. The troops are already in place, all they need now is a threat or a disaster and they've already got the legal go ahead and their new police state mentality courtesy of American political complacency and corruption.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
At first glace this thread scread the crap out of me, I think we're all a little too paranoid. Good work on sourcing this one out!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Fantastic thread and very well researched! On the point of US troops not being willing to operate in these circumstances, I think you are being a little idealistic. A soldier is a soldier, they do what they are told, especially if they are told that it is a matter of life or death, loss of life under friendly fire is just one example. If the situation was grave and they were operating in an emergency situation, even martial law, they would shoot first and not ask questions. In my opinion the containers woul be used for cremation, as any container that is to be stacked high, would crush the lower containers and lead to contamination, they don`t seem tough enough to me. If they were for stacking and covering, with minimal transport, where would the nearest likely quarries be?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I will not let my fellow Americans (or anyone, for that matter) be herded into concentration camps. If I saw this happening, every means at my disposal will be exercised to free them.

And I'm sure millions upon millions of other Americans will be doing the exact same thing.

PERIOD.

Who will obey the orders to round them up? Who will put the chains upon them? Who will do the dirty work of today's hitler? NOT ME. NOT ANYONE I KNOW.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Then you must be prepared to take a "re-assignment", or bullet to the head, from the very same people you are protecting, and them, from you. Orders are orders, and when the group mentality kicks in, along with the " Vacinations " they give you beforehand to " Protect " you, when they kick in, I doubt that you will be thinking straight!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And let's not forget how they are "deputizing" regular businesses, etc. with the right to shoot to kill in emergency management that is currently being talked about on other threads.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Great thread everyone.I have this one flagged.I have got to know what these things are for.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think I may have found your “smoking gun” on the container issue.

The Veterans Millennium Health Care and Benefits Act of 1999 requires VA to establish six additional national cemeteries in areas of the United States in which the need for burial space is greatest. Those areas are: Atlanta, Georgia; Detroit, Michigan; Miami, Florida; Sacramento, California; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Fort Sill National Cemetery near Oklahoma City opened for interments in 2001, the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies near Pittsburgh, Pa. and the Great Lakes National Cemetery near Detroit opened in 2005, the Georgia National Cemetery, and the Sacramento Valley VA National Cemetery opened in 2006, the South Florida VA National Cemetery near Miami, opened in 2007.
Source

The latest VA cemetery for Atlanta Phase I completion was estimated for Dec 2007.

Source

I believe that these containers are to be used in the latest Atlanta VA cemetery.

Burials began in April on approximately 50 acres, which includes one committal shelter and four burial sections. These sections have capacity for 8,119 full-casket gravesites, consisting of 5,923 sites with pre-placed crypts and 2,196 standard gravesites, as well as 3,129 in-ground cremation gravesites.

The complete 110-acre phase-one construction project calls for 17,200 full-casket gravesites -- 12,000 with pre-placed crypts -- and a 3,000-unit columbarium, 765 in-ground burial sites and a scattering garden for cremated remains.
Source

My mom and dad were both interred in Bushnel’s VA cemetery in 2006. There were several funerals taking place each day at that cemetery. With the aging baby boomers (anyone remember Vietnam) and the current loss of life in the Middle East, I believe that our VA cemeteries are quickly filling up and more are being constructed as needed. I believe that these containers are simply inexpensive burial vaults that are given free of charge to qualifying veterans and their qualifying family members.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If it is for routine use as a regular coffin ( single burial ) and it is to be used to cater for the increase in cemetary space needed, then why is it such a large container. Undertakers always use the smallest size coffin they can, unless a casket is required. The average capacity for size needed is 24 square feet, leaving 39 square feet of this coffin empty. Some Americans are larger than this, but I assume that even allowing for the extra 12 square feet needed, this would still leave about 17 square feet EMPTY. The use of burial will not be a luxury which many of us can look forward to in the very near future, with space running out worldwide, cremation will be the only option. Otherwise pet food factories, then the bones crushed and used as fertiliser, zero pollution, free fertiliser and free pet food. Just a quick question, what deposits would this type of container leave after incineration?

Could they perhaps be filled with concrete and used for foundations of buildings, filled on site, bodies included, or not.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
sorry but those look like the pipe covers they use for covering a new style of field lines. like in septic tanks.... I have seen emergency coffins or bcc(body containment containers) and they look nothing like this.. these are way too big.. i mean way too big... just don't add up.
the dr.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drflavio309
sorry but those look like the pipe covers they use for covering a new style of field lines. like in septic tanks.... I have seen emergency coffins or bcc(body containment containers) and they look nothing like this.. these are way too big.. i mean way too big... just don't add up.
the dr.
actually through Freedom Radio, FEMA acknowledged they were, in fact, body containments back in 2002 in cash of biological terrorist attack. these body containments hold more than one dead body and used in cremation.

Point: there are survelience camers all around the perimeter of atlanta going and coming excepting hwy 20 going toward madison.

i'm convinced there is a connection between supply and the fact there are no cameras, strategically that is. now, granted there may be cameras now. haven't been that way since 2004.

i also believe there is a connection w/the many rabbit hole. pure smell of military.

please refer to patent.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Fist of all where did you come by the information that F.E.M.A. has anything to do with these containers? Do you have a billing receipt? Are you an employee of F.E.M.A.? what makes you so sure they are coffins? Is this your EXPERT opinion?

Not likely.

I have been in the wholesale funeral goods business for the last two years. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, the structures you are looking at are in point of fact an Item known in the funeral industry as a POLY-VAULT. They are used to prevent the grave site from sinking after the casket erodes. There are companies that make Vaults out of concrete but the industry is changing and these cost less and last longer than their concrete counterparts.

Now If you have proof that these are in point of fact containers that were purchased by the Federal Govt. then why not post an image of such proof? If you have ever seen the vast majority of Govt. goods they are generally clearly marked as to the make, content, and a purchase order number. These are unmarked.

As to the reason they are stored the way these are stacked, It is far easier to unload them from the truck in the respective stacks as you see them. Each stack weighs in over 1000 lbs. and are stacked around the perimeter of this property like a fence. Why not? Beats building a fence and would prevent the property from being an insurance hazard to the lot owner. I would be willing to bet good money the land is either leased to or owned by the company that manufactures or wholesales these vaults to the trade.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

FEMA Preparing for Mass Destruction Attacks on Cities John O. Edwards
Monday, July 15, 2002
FEMA, the federal agency charged with disaster preparedness, is engaged in a crash effort to prepare for multiple mass destruction attacks on U.S. cities - including the creation of sprawling temporary cities to handle millions of displaced persons, NewsMax has learned.
FEMA is readying for nuclear, biological and chemical attacks against U.S. cities, including the possibility of multiple attacks with mass destruction weapons.

The agency has already notified vendors, contractors and consultants that it needs to be prepared to handle the logistics of aiding millions of displaced Americans who will flee from urban areas that may be attacked.

The agency plans to create emergency, makeshift cities that could house hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Americans who may have to flee their urban homes if their cities are attacked.

Ominously, FEMA has been given a deadline of having the cities ready to go by January 2003 – in about six months.

A source familiar with the deadline believes the effort is related to making the U.S. prepared for counterattacks if the U.S. invades Iraq sometime next year.

FEMA is currently seeking bids from major real estate management firms, and plans to name three firms in the near future to handle the logistics and planning for these temporary cities.

archive.newsmax.com...

and for the dead, FEMA has these coffins ready and waiting for disposal by cremation

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just for a little further information regarding Polyguard facilities -

This location is in Ennis, Texas. On display is yet another growing collection of these vaults.
maps.yahoo.com...=s&lat=32.319683&lon=-96.60751&zoom=19&q1=32.320277%2C%20-96.608030

There is also a supposed location for this company in a farming town in Wyoming. If this is indeed another facility, it is not very old, and is only just starting production. It appears only 1 small block of vaults *may* exist here.
maps.yahoo.com...=m&lat=33.565933&lon=-83.485072&zoom=17

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ennis, TX

Afton, Wyoming

Those might work a little better.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks, got it. Did you post to Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes, they are polyguard vaults, I've found a website, www.polyguardvaults.com
How many other states have there been sightings of these? I know Texas is another one.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Afton, WY and Covington, GA check out www.abovetopsecret.com...

in lawrencevill georgia they are complaining of a crematory being built in their back yard according to my niece and in hartwell georgia they have built a refractory. look up the word refractory. also, in hartwell enormous power poles and lines have been erected in the last 6 months. the refractory is not in operation.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join