It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 11
45
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Is there a way to find an update on what's known about these coffins?


I've emailed Snopes to see if they have done any research on it. I'll post what I hear.

In the meantime, somebody at infowars posted this:

July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Got a response from Polyguard:
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).
I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC




posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Is there a way to find an update on what's known about these coffins?


I've emailed Snopes to see if they have done any research on it. I'll post what I hear.

In the meantime, somebody at infowars posted this:

July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Got a response from Polyguard:
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).
I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC


how can you fit a coffin in one of those? the picture with the man standing with one, it is just too small for any adult coffin i have ever seen. so what good is a burial vault that doesnt hold the coffin as well? are they dumping us out after the funeral now?



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

In pic 1 - Puraflo peat modules - "pods" - set in excavation. System is sized with one pod per bedroom. Lifting ropes are visible and are used to move pods. The Puraflo pod's dimensions are 7' Long, 4-1/2' Wide and 30" Deep. Each pod weighs about 1,500 pounds.


In pic 2 - Note pressure line from pump tank to pods. Puraflo pods are pre-plumbed on the interior and pre-packed with fiborous peat from Ireland.


In pic 3 - Installers are making sure the pods are level to ensure even distribution of septic tank effluent throughout the peat filter.


In pic 4 - A time dose Control Panel like this one is used to manage the pumping of effluent to the pods.


In pic 5 - Beginning final site grading. The small footprint of the Puraflo pods allows for minimal site disruption.


In pic 6 - Installation is complete and ready for landscaping. Pod covers must remain at grade and exposed to allow for air ventilation. Note proximity of pods to waterfront.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's funny Polyguard say that when these Vaults are for Veteran ONLY.
See here Link

Vault or Grave Liner: A Polyguard liner for casket burial is provided by the State (HSVC) for veterans only(subject to change upon availability of funds). Although vault or grave liners are not required, the next of kin may purchase a Polyguard liner from HSVC at cost for casket burial of dependents.


(See the website above for the link for the quote above)



Pre-sold? so since 2002 they have been sitting there waiting for what?

Polyguard has been manufacturing these vaults for the Veterans Affairs Dept, however they are meant for Veterans only yet not required.


The amount of money paid by the Veterans Affair service for burial vaults? over $2 Million Dollars.


But they say they are not required for veterans, and seeing as they are for veterans (contradictory) why that many when the American Troops who have died in Iraq = 4125 since the war began.....

I can't see how 500,000 + more in other states such as Afton Wyoming & Ennis Texas can make any sense other than that which I suggest in my blog.


Something stinks here....



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I appreciate the work that went into this thread, i.e. the pictures, links etc. I scanned the thread and could not find info. re: the location of the vaults -- who owns the property?



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The location of the vaults are in Ennis, Texas, Afton Wyoming, & Madison Georgia

See my post here, for google earth co ordinates etc


Link



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba
 


Ok thanks. I was wondering is this government land? Has anyone been able to find out?



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

$25M plus in incentives for NBAF - Athens Banner-Herald Tue, 04/15/2008 - 3:16am Submitted by matt Published in the Athens Banner-Herald on 04/15/08 By Blake Aued Georgia officials have offered more than $25 million in incentives to draw a federal research laboratory to Athens. Georgia's latest offer to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security includes $21 million to $22 million in new incentives, including free infrastructure from the Georgia Power Co. and Athens-Clarke County, according to University of Georgia sources. The state of Georgia will provide about $15 million, the UGA Research Foundation $5 million and Athens-Clarke County about $1 million in incentives if Homeland Security picks 66 acres off South Milledge Avenue to build the National Bio- and Agro-Defense Facility. That doesn't include free land valued at about $5.3 million.
athensfaq.org...


HOMELAND SECURITY WINS CONTROL OVER FOOT-AND-MOUTH RESEARCH (5/7/08) - "Lawmakers on Wednesday tentatively agreed that national security officials should fully control the expected transfer of research of highly contagious foot-and-mouth disease from an offshore laboratory to the U.S. mainland near livestock...The numbers of livestock in the counties and surrounding areas of the finalists range from 542,507 in Kansas to 132,900 in Georgia, according to an internal Homeland Security study."
athensfaq.org...

sounds like they are gearing up for mass genocide possibly thru water possibly.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite
 


musselwhite:

Thanks for this information!



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
These vaults have been around for 5 years or so? And it's now 2008, and we're just starting to question this? No phone calls, No personal visits to the plant? Thank God for us we're not investigators. Geez, how far behind the 8-ball are we?
FEMA, and the powers that run them are getting more and more blatant at exposing their intentions. Do you think that might be because no American citizen says anything? Doesn't march on Washington DC?

I'm sad to see that we have become investigators after the fact, and even so will only blog the information on a computer.

Gentlemen, it is now time to take up arms and form malitias, and put together communication bases, for if we don;t act, and act swiftly, it will be too late.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok so.....

I need some help?

I had a thought today after looking on Google Earth at FEMA CAMPS

The plots of land look very very similar to the land(s) where the coffins are situated in Ennis, TX, Afton, WY, & Madison, GA


Can you take a look at this Post
which explains it.



And if you haven't already... Take a look at the FEMA Camp video's



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
It's funny Polyguard say that when these Vaults are for Veteran ONLY.
See here Link




The person that wrote that site is wrong. I posted this over there.

The state offers them to Veterans. Anybody else has to get their own. Some VA and Civilian cemeteries require the vaults. Maryland does, so does Virgina (see the links below)and I'd bet most states do. I know NC does from personal experience. See if you can find out how many VA funerals are held everyday. It's not just the current troops, but veterans of other wars that are buried in VA cemetaries.

www.mdva.state.md.us/info-cemetery.html

www.norfolk.gov...

She's wrong on the total spent too. It's $5,042,716.00 since 2000.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

sounds like they are gearing up for mass genocide possibly thru water possibly.


I have questions.

Who is "they"?

How does one control mass genocide? How do "they" decide who lives and who dies? Do they send notes out to the doctors and lawyers, telling them not to drink the water? Or are the doctors and lawyers on the kill list too? Is it just to kill poor people or a percentage of the entire US population? Kill too few and you piss the rest off. Kill too many and the country collapses. How do you run a country with no workers? How do they target just the poor or unemployed or whatever the target is?

This just makes no sense to me.



posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seesinclouds
 


The configuration doesn't quite match the vault thingies, but who knows! It's a neat idea nonetheless. I'll be passing this on to the builders around here.

Thanks



posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok say the VA does indeed use vaults, does that explain why then , they have been stockpiling these vaults in madison since 2002?

We know the VA has done business with Polyguard, you can go to the fedspending site to see that.

I would love for this to be solved, but a lot of things still need explaining.



posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Ok say the VA does indeed use vaults, does that explain why then , they have been stockpiling these vaults in madison since 2002?

We know the VA has done business with Polyguard, you can go to the fedspending site to see that.

I would love for this to be solved, but a lot of things still need explaining.



According to Polyguard, it's not the VA. Those in Madison belong to Vanguard, Polyguard's GA competition. I haven't seen or heard anywhere where Vanguard has been contacted to confirm this.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by Pauligirl]



posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Users



If you all think those are coffins it just goes to show the degree of parranoia that runs rampid within such topics.

If those are coffins you'll have nothing to fear because they are planning to kill only the people 450 pounds or better because those are too large for any normal sized human.



posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Users



If you all think those are coffins it just goes to show the degree of parranoia that runs rampid within such topics.

If those are coffins you'll have nothing to fear because they are planning to kill only the people 450 pounds or better because those are too large for any normal sized human.


Oh, but, but but.... see... the PLAN is to stuff them full.

Blink




posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Oh, but, but but.... see... the PLAN is to stuff them full.

Blink



I take it you're joking. However and unfortuanlly this might be a tipical responce to suport parranoid thinking patterns. And at that those Parranoid people would not understand you're joking. They might think your blink to be a sign that you're an insider with knowledge.

People refuse to see the facts of what is in front of them. The standard praticies for that many dead would mostlikely be pile the bodies up and burn them all.

Those might as well be called FEMA Bathtubs, because they are more likely to be used as bath tubs rather then coffins.



posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Oh, but, but but.... see... the PLAN is to stuff them full.

Blink



I take it you're joking. However and unfortuanlly this might be a tipical responce to suport parranoid thinking patterns. And at that those Parranoid people would not understand you're joking. They might think your blink to be a sign that you're an insider with knowledge.

People refuse to see the facts of what is in front of them. The standard praticies for that many dead would mostlikely be pile the bodies up and burn them all.

Those might as well be called FEMA Bathtubs, because they are more likely to be used as bath tubs rather then coffins.



Yes, I'm joking. But the biggest part of the joke is that I'm repeating what the paranoid have already been saying.




top topics



 
45
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join