It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
wow guys, i must say we all teamed up and threw a TON of evidence on the table to draw our conclusions. we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for our work on this issue. i usually lurk on this board and don't say much, but felt that since i live so close to the facility in question that i had to chip in and play my part on this one.

back to the subject, i'd like to concur with loam and others that there may well be nothing at all sinister about this operation. loam also brings up the excellent point that we have no proof so far that FEMA is behind this. of course, even if FEMA hypothetically did order these to be stockpiled, it could simply be a case of legitimate preparedness in the event of a natural or manmade disaster. we all know these events do happen unfortunately.

so who knows? maybe the company just wants to capitalize and have enough inventory on hand for when all these baby boomers start croaking! after all, only two things are certain in this life -- death and taxes. loam is correct that we've proven nothing "sinister" here.

so yes, i'm tentatively changing my position on this matter based on the new evidence that has been presented, and playing devil's advocate with myself while pondering the issue earlier this afternoon.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stingray

I feel almost exactly like what you expressed, although many people went the extra mile on this thread and got thier hands dirty looking around online and in the "real world" we still don't really know the actual purpose of and to whom these seeming coffin liners belong to.

*heavy sigh*

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a biological war is the only thought that comes to my mind. Burn the bodys to get rid of what ever to prevent spreading. But the only question is who would we go to that kind of war with? Russia is possible same with Iran. Also has any one noticed you cant get ahold of the president when you call the white house.... You can only leave a message. Which i doubt makes it to him.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
patimg2.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?u=%25252Fnetahtml%2525 2Fsrchnum.htm%2526Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect2=HITOFF%2526p=1%2526r=1%2526l=50%2526f=G%2526d=PALL%2526s1=5425163.PN.%2526OS=PN/5425163%2526RS=PN/5425163

This looks similar to the containers. It is a us patent for cremation containers for corpses. It is made of polymers and is for ease of transportation of bodies.

Probably not anything but you never know.

U S Patent number 5425163

Updated since link above expired updated on 12/22/2007

Click on link above.
Click on HOME at top of this new page. (Takes you to home page of US patents)
Click on PATENTS on the home page, on left side of screen.
Click on search patent from drop down index.
Click on patent number search.
Enter 5425163.
You now get the abstract of the patent.
Click on IMAGES. You will get six pages for this patent with pictures and details.

Hope this is helpful.

Read all 6 pages and see what you think.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

I was able to get to the point where the 6 pages are but it doesn't work for me. I was able to read the basic text and it does call for fiberglass containers as the OP stated in the begining of the thread.

Have we actually confirmed what these are made of?

Stingray could you tell when you filmed them?

Another clear statement in that patent is that they are made to keep harmful vapors from the air upon BURNING and are constructed for that purpose.

There is a big difference between a casket liner for keeping dirt from collapsing on buried coffins and specially sealed made for cremation containers.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
What a waste of money. Have they never heard of mass graves before? You just take a bulldozer and make a big hole. You then push all the bodies into the hole then proceed to cover with dirt.

Probably just some way to bail a coffin maker/political contributir out. Well?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Great job on investigating this everybody, I am very impressed by your findings! That is what I am talking about, LOL.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by carpediem
Of course, but why sooo many?? and at this "relatively" peaceful time? and why? "unless the authorities are planning to dig up our graves?",

simple maths , EVERYONE dies

a current estimate of the US population is :

301,139,947 (July 2007 est.)

the latest stats for general mortality is :

8.26 deaths/1,000 population (2007 est.)

that gives us 2.48 million deaths / year

i cannot find an online source for burrials - but cremation rates vary / state and are bettween 15 and 65 %

now taking alow estimatye of 05% [ 1 in 20 ] being burried in a grave with this time of casket cover that is over 100 thousand / annum

how many do you think they need ?

PS - with a moulded polymer product like this - it is far more ecconomic to make 1 million in a single batch and then mothball the machine or convert it to production of another item than make 20 thousand / week for a year

so now you have an answer to why there are so many made , and why they are stockpiled

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here

Probably just some way to bail a coffin maker/political contributir out. Well?

Well that's a whole nother' twist I hadn't considered. Interesting and not impossible.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I followed the directions and arrived at the right site on the US Patent information on these cremation caskets.

Did you click on IMAGES when you got to the abstract page?

The image page shows a quick time player icon. I am able to view the pages on my computer so it may be on my software.

It states the corpse containers are made of a polymer material.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wow... great work guyz. some very good investigation... i pretty sure its all normal ... all their waiting for delivery but i just with its more then that and we catch the government doing something bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hi guys

if you remember the link i posted with the emergency documents,
it states that the units need to be sealed, and that they usually only use two trademarked types.

however it is plausable that these are for non radiation purposes.

thanks
snoopyuk

merry xmas !

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you look back to the original post it was stated that the original pictures were taken in 2002. The large inventory could have been built up as a result of 911 and the follow-up invasions in Afghanistan and later into Iraq. A large number of military or civilian casualties could have been anticipated due to additional terrorist attacks or military actions.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The video would suggest there is activity at the site. Has anyone tried speaking with the people there? Also, what an interesting thread and excellent teamwork.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello to all you conspiracy slueths out there in ATS land.

My name is Mark, and I am MUSSELWHITE's ex-husband. She's the one who posted the pics that started this thread. I the person who took those pics in Madison, GA back in 2002. Theresa, me, and my brother Steve spent about an hour poking around the site. I just read this entire thread, and I must say you folks are doing great detective work, far beyond where I left the trail cold in doing my own research into these "casket liners" in 2003.

Here's what i recall learning. I did my own count/estimate and came up with roughly 800,000 units, though I'm sure there's a wide margin of error. As I recall there were 54 units each to a pallet, three stacks on each pallet, 18 units in a stack. Each unit does indeed measure 3'x3'x7', which I believe is precisely the dimensions of a casket liner. But please note that, where you to take a notion to put adult human bodies directly into one of these WITHOUT a casket, there's plenty of room for, oh say 3 or 4 adults and room for a couple of kids to boot, you know about enough room for the averagde 5 person family.

Right next to this property, bordering it to the south, is a small industrial strip building, and a John Deere sales and repair shop. I asked a couple of the fella's working in the shop what they knew of them, and they jokingly said "That's what Uncle Sam's gonna stuff us in when the BIG BANG comes"....referring to what they thought was an imminent terrorist bio or nuke attack, although when I pressed them for a serious reply, they said they were shipped there by FEMA a few years earlier and were told they were to be used in case a major hurricane hit the Savannah area. They believed they were there as kind of as a knee-jerk reaction to FEMA's poor showing in the wake of Hurricane Andrew in the early 90's. When I asked about who the property belonged to, they understood the property was being leased to FEMA by a well known local businessman and property owner (don't recall the name), who leased the property to FEMA shortly after he purchased it, I think they said that was back in 1997 or 1999....not sure. Maybe someone can do some sleuthing like maybe a property title search and see what turns up.

I'm a bit fuzzy on my research into who manufactured these things for FEMA, but if I'm not mistaken I think I figured out it was DOW or HALIBURTON, or one of the major Defense suppliers, possibly under s subsidiary name. Sorry that's kind of vague and fuzzy info, but Its been nearly 6 years back I did my research on the Madison FEMA coffins.....hope you guys keep up the good work....and thatnks to the person who took the video and posted it on YOUTUBE!

Happy Sluething in 2008!!

Mark....MUSSELWHITES ex-husband

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Mark Spann sent me an email link and embedded a video. 3 minutes into this video shows a connection with FEMA coffins "placed" in Georgia. (I do not know how to embed video yet.)

I emailed FEMA last week with the pictures taken in 2002 and they did respond with where were these containers located, see below:

from FEMA-Recovery-Correspondence-Unit
to [email protected],
date Jan 3, 2008 11:58 AM
subject FW: Assistance in identification
mailed-by dhs.gov

hide details Jan 3 (4 days ago)

Dear Ms. Musselwhite:

Thank you for your e-mail dated December 31, 2007, to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) asking for identification of items shown in a series of photographs you sent.

In order to answer your question, we would need to know where the photos were taken. Should you wish to provide the information, we shall do our best to provide the answer.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,
Janice Sosebee

FEMA Disaster Assistance Directorate

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 7:48 AM
To: FEMA-Correspondence-Unit,
Subject: Assistance in identification

Are these FEMA coffins?

theresa musselwhite
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: FEMA-Recovery-Correspondence-Un...

Jan 3 (4 days ago)
theresa musselwhite
Madison, Georgia

Jan 3 (4 days ago)
theresa musselwhiteLoading...
Jan 3 (4 days ago)
theresa musselwhite to FEMA-Recovery-.

show details Jan 3 (4 days ago)

Madison, Georgia
- Show quoted text -

I have emailed Freedom Radio several times to no avail as well as other organizations and agencies to help identify these containers.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As of today, i have not heard back from FEMA. Please check out Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice and my last post.

i hope you find this interesting enough as the post makes a possible connection.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is also another answer to this.

FEMA is doing its job. Why would you have 500,000 coffins stockpiled? Very simple, if in the worst case a WMD attack or a major natural accident did take place in GA; what would you do with the bodies?

FEMA is tasked with Emergency Management. That includes getting the bodies off the ground as quickly as possible. Even uncontaminated bodies will cause lots of issues in a very short time. A contaminated body is highly dangerous due to the possibility of spread of contaminate.

In a WMD attack 500,000+ could easily be reached and FEMA would be the first in place to handle it. I know we don’t want to think about it, but it could happen. Then what if they did not have these coffins ready to use? We would all yell that they where unprepared and endangering the lives of our loved ones.

People yell that they are unprepared, but when they do prepare people yell conspiracy.

Could it be that FEMA is doing it job and preparing for something that could happen? Like the old saying “pray for the best, prepare for the worst.”

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dismanrc

So you believe that they are FEMA coffins?

Do you happen to know if there are more stored at other locations?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

FEMA’s?

I don’t know, but they could very well be.

As for them being coffins?

Seeing the pictures and the corresponding info posted here, I would have to say they probable are. But it goes back to what I said before. So what if they are FEMA coffins? It just means they are doing their job and preparing for national disasters. That is their job, Federal Emergency Management.

People are making a big deal that there may be 1 million coffins there. What is the population of Atlanta? About 5 Million. That would mean they had coffins for about 20% of the population (Not counting any outlaying areas).

www.personal.psu.edu...

This page gives a good idea on effects of nuclear blast on a city population of 2.8 Million. 1 Million Dead immediately, 1.1 million fatally injured. That equals out to about 75% death ratios. In the case of Atlanta that would be 3.75 Million dead. The only good thing about an atomic blast is that most of the initial dead would be burnt or vaporized. In a chemical or bio attack the bodies would still be there to act as contaminate. So if you figure a terrorist would not have as large a device as the 50Mt used in the above. Having 750,000 to 1 Million on hand would be good planning.

As for them having more stockpiled around the country? I don’t know but I hope they do. If there is an attack on a major city I would hate to have a million plus bodies laying around to contaminate the water and food supply for those that are left.

We live in a volatile dangerous world right now. We have a few chooses in this world.

1. We can hide our heads and ignore what is going on.
2. We can worry over every little thing and see conspiracy in everything.
3. We can live our lives and keep informed and plan for possible outcomes.

In the case of FEMA, it was created to plan for the very worst that could happen. IE Nuclear war, terrorist attacks, massive natural disasters and continuation of the US throughout any of these.

On another note about FEMA and these so called “concentration” camps they are building. If people really believe that what they are, Just who do they think the government would get to man these?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join