It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Video ... tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope tomorrow don't mean forever.

It's a teaser, not a trailer.

Do you still care about this game?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
LMAO! Duke Nukem is so 90s. Now it's all about GTA4 and Crysis. I guess this could be another Team Fortress 2 scenario, that game was in development for 9 years I think? Oh well, if they pull it off and make it better than Crysis I'll be impressed.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Intresting. I was first excited about DNF in when I heard about it in 97. Now almost 11 years later, I don’t believe it exists. I hope the trailer changes my mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ya, i figured this was vapor ware after this long of a wait.

Id be interested in giving it a go if its built on a good engine (U3 or Crytek) and had an actual immersive storyline, instead of dukes classic "Aliens shot up my ride" so "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum." (hes probably still out of gum)

Time will tell, but I dont think this will be the blockbuster they are hoping it will be.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The one liners makes this game Duke Nukem. Take them out and all you get is another FPS clone. Yeah, the teaser rocks though they should have used a way better one liner at the end. I think I'm gonna fire up the ole Dosbox and play me some Duke Nukem heh.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What is today but yesterday's tomorrow.

That 's it??
Boy, when they say it's just a teaser they really mean it.
Still, Duke Nukem 3D is one of my favorite oldies.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

If I'm not mistaken, they release a teaser trailer or some other form or teaser for Duke Nukem Forever almost every year, don't they? Wired's Vaporware Lifetime Achievement Award for God knows how many years...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Check IGN. This is the first trailer to be released in 6 years. The last trailer was in 2001.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This thing just refuses to die. It just keeps resurfacing over and over again.
If the game comes out, it better be a damn good one. It has to be better than half life 2, doesn't look like it though.

Here's an ingame video from the Jace Hall show at Crackle.com.

[edit on Fri, 6 Jun 08 by Jazzyguy]

top topics

join