It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Surveillance of Americans Using Manipulative Electronic Devices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I only looked into one :

U.S. Patent No. 5,123,899

Method and system

Description

Claims

I think it's all theoretical.

Meh,
I'm just a mechanic.

Regards,
Lex

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Lexion]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Yeah, this is one of those threads that make me shiver and put my head under the cover.

You realize microwaves can penetrate that, right?

Interesting thread, but does any of this stuff actually work?? I didn't think a patent required an actual working model or anything. I thought you could patent just an idea (or is that them making me think that?
).

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this will make a suitable defense:

www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by chronologic
Go to United States Patent Office website to locate the related patent numbers to confirm existence of the approved and, therefore, functional & working technologies ...

[edit on 18-12-2007 by chronologic]

Just because a patent was issued, does NOT mean a functional and working technology exists.
A patent can be issued on just about any concept, whether technologically feasible or not, if you're willing to pony up the bucks to get said patent.

Not so. you cannot obtain a patent that easily. you must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the examiners that the device or theory WILL work..not may work, in order to get a patent. ~snip~

There is 3 legal standards that must be met for an invention to be considered "patentable". It must be 1) useful 2) novel, and 3) non-obvious.

That doesn't mean it MUST 4) work.

I'm sorry, but I believe you are mistaken in your insistence that a design must work in order to be patented.

I've been issued several patents over the years and at no time were we required to "demonstrate" anything. At no time did some one show up to see if our invention was real and functional. Some of the inventions are now in the market, while others never made it beyond the experimental stage. You file patents to protect your intellectual property, sometimes even long before you have a prototype, not as proof your design absolutely works.

edit to add: Not that it isn't scary that people out there are thinking about/working on things of this nature. I'm also not saying that this technology doesn't work. All I'm saying is that there are tons of patents granted on inventions that don't actually work.
The OP claims "illegal surveillance" is occurring and you guys are throwing out patents as PROOF that it's real, which is absolutely not the case. It may or may not be real, but a patent is by no means PROOF.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by tjack]

[edit on 20-12-2007 by tjack]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am all for survailance of any kind...I mean who has any thing to hide? Criminals do...I welcome the government to listen in on me telling my wife sweet nothings into her ear or me just talking to myself about an idea or something...People this stuff is used to prevent terrorist attacks and/or crimes...Until this is proven to be used for malicious means I wouldnt worry about it at all...unless of course your a criminal...

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by illusion987

It would depend on what constitutes criminal behaviour. If a law was passed stating that gatherings of more than 4 unrelated persons in a private home was a crime with the aim of preventing home-grown terrorism under the Patriot Act, how would you feel then?

No more poker games.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusion987
Until this is proven to be used for malicious means I wouldnt worry about it at all...unless of course your a criminal...

We are all criminals to some degree. Have you ever driven over the speed limit? You committed a crime.

To create a law is to create a crime.

Masqua, What no more poker parties???

Nice to know I can make my own hat for a mere $35.00. I feel safer now!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
Patents are fine... but their about as relevant as theories: sounds neat, but where does it get us?

Do we have any evidence of this actually in use? Do we have anything besides this patent?

Of course it is in use.... do you live under a rock..... mounted on US Armed Forces HUMVEE's all over the world... even here in the states...... it's called ADS (Active Denial System). It has several magnitudes that it is capable of... it can just make you "feel" sick or burn your skin off.

More toys coming soon from the NWO.... gotta love 'em....

-Euclid

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusion987
I am all for survailance of any kind...I mean who has any thing to hide? Criminals do...I welcome the government to listen in on me telling my wife sweet nothings into her ear or me just talking to myself about an idea or something...People this stuff is used to prevent terrorist attacks and/or crimes...Until this is proven to be used for malicious means I wouldnt worry about it at all...unless of course your a criminal...

You are sick and morally deficient.... Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve niether Liberty nor Safety." You would allow us all to become slaves and you would gladly walk the path to death if the government told you it was "OK" and not "malicious".

Being free and at liberty means that you must accept that bad things happen. If terrorist want to destroy something it is the price of freedom.... to imply that giving up OUR liberty is acceptable because only "bad" people have something to hide is naive and illustrates your ignorance.

Being free means that life is dangerous and there is nothing wrong with that... I would rather live amid danger and know that my "secrets" are my own and are shared only with those I would share them with; rather than in a world like you want. Why don't you move to China and then let us know how much you like the government listening/monitoring/tracking you and everything you do.

-Euclid

[edit on 20-12-2007 by euclid]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Hi,

I can assure you that these technologies are being used and not just by the governments, but also by secret societies, criminal gangs. extremist groups and corporations. Often these mind control methods are used in conjunction with organised stalking to traumatize and isolate the target for greater pliability. Absolutely no one but the most violent are immune. The reason violent personalities are avoided in these attacks is because of the blowback effect. It is suspected by those who observe organised stalkers that there have been a number of disastrous attempts that may have resulted is mass mall type killings and situations of 'going postal' (Ref. Mark M Rich, Hidden Evil link www.xs4all.nl... ).

Antistalking and anti mind control groups have been looking at the Virgina Tech shootings and have discovered correlations between Seung-Hui Cho's profile and his history with other mind control victims who have not been violent. Intrinsic to the efficacy of mind control, which really is mind blowing, relies heavily upon the surveillance and stalking of the target to psychologically profile before the assault, monitor during the assault and undermine and block attempts by the target in securing assistance, arming themselves and escaping by going underground. These attacks are always long lasting and terminal. Once it starts the process must reach its conclusion with the demise of the target. Those lasting more than several years are anomalous and do cause problems.

Financing is straight forward if it is an agency of government involved but is known by observers that these gangstalkers access government grants for community projects and redirect funding with the use of shadow employees, offset costs in company account books, deal in drugs, prostitution and it has been known that former victims particularly young attractive women have been forcibly co-opted into these gangs. These gangs are a standing army of networked individuals for hire. A few have told victims that they do these activities under duress. I myself had spoken to an individual who appeared to be reluctantly stalking me. He explained that he has children and it was better that it is happening to me than him. I haven't got children but was planning on starting a family; this prospect is not viable now. Make of this what you want.

I will now give you an overview of how the electronic harassment manifests itself in my on going experiences. The attack is in three fronts the first being ultrasound which I know is used for the delivery of subliminals and inducing hyperthermia. I usually get a rapid tapping to my right ear and a slower lower toned tapping to my left ear. The frequencies of both signals cancel each other to achieve between 4 and 17 Hz directly in the brain where the auditory system will pick it up when I am asleep. These signals are delivered in high decibels leaving one, in the following morning, with effect of having listened to loud stereo all night long. Not pleasant. These ultrasonic signals are very focused and are effective because of the preparatory work done to deliver the subliminals. A magnetic and electric field is always generated around the target for two reasons; to charge the body up causing red blood cells to group and sustain a negative charge and secondly to also attract the electric field around the body especially the head. This stimulates the hippocampus, reduces dopamine levels and makes the target susceptible to the subliminal attack. Physical characteristics of a victim is a slow gait with wide splayed feet, poor hand eye coordination, anaemia, dark rings around the eyes and a skittish state of mind unable to focus or concentrate.

The second form of attack is with the use of microwave devices, which is used for punishment; physical damage such as sterilization, attacking the heart and autonomic nervous system and the brain to cause the breaching of the brain, blood barrier to allow for the delivery of drugs and poisons by spraying the targets environment, putting caustic pastes on door handles etc. More sophisticated stalker technicians will use microwave transmitter radios to deliver subliminals by manipulating waveforms. This technology is also used to deliver ‘voice to skull’ harassment and torture which I yet to experience. Other victims tell me that these techniques are applied incrementally as the situation of the target deteriorates to be crushing.

The microwave attacks I get have rendered me unable to absorb vitamins and minerals without an injection. When I do get an injection the attack at night is intensified to dissolve and leach the nutrients. The following day I do get cars driving by with the driver shouting starve out of their windows. It is always someone different. When the microwaves are used, it starts with a prickling sensation, followed by a kneading on my flesh then a kind of an oscillating drift up and down my body as if I am been scanned. The intensity of the energy can be varied. When it is high, it feels like my bones are being pulverised and my muscles slacken and feels dead. On occasions my limbs appear to jolt and move by themselves (Ref. on how is done; RADIOFREQUENCY RADIATION DOSIMETRY HANDBOOK niremf.ifac.cnr.it... The following day my entire body feels like I have no control of it and there is a zinging sensation.
The final form of attack I have experienced to date is through the propagation of electrical and magnetic fields in my house and car. I have tried my hardest to get the environmental health agency and garages to sort out the problem. While concern is always expressed, any assistance is blocked to the extent that I have an electrical engineer from EDF turn up to my house with meters taking the readings showing up to 0.4 microteslas and tell me it is no problem when his company’s own publication shows danger levels below that. The same goes for the municipal authorities environment department who show concern and make an emergency appointment only to cancel. When I do insist that they respond, according to my rights as a tax payer, the individual that turns up looks like a scare rabbit and cannot wait to leave. Ultimately nothing is done.
I know that a lot of my harassers are Freemasons, whom I have confronted. They often say that I am a ‘hanged man’ and a recipient of the whit glove treatment. The on occasions say things don’t work for me because I am a broken individual. These are not in the context of normal conversation but volunteered information told in passing when I have been assaulted quite heavily that night and I am in pain.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Hi,

I can assure you that these technologies are being used and not just by the governments, but also by secret societies, criminal gangs. extremist groups and corporations. Often these mind control methods are used in conjunction with organised stalking to traumatize and isolate the target for greater pliability. Absolutely no one but the most violent are immune. The reason violent personalities are avoided in these attacks is because of the blowback effect. It is suspected by those who observe organised stalkers that there have been a number of disastrous attempts that may have resulted is mass mall type killings and situations of 'going postal' (Ref. Mark M Rich, Hidden Evil link www.xs4all.nl... ).

Antistalking and anti mind control groups have been looking at the Virgina Tech shootings and have discovered correlations between Seung-Hui Cho's profile and his history with other mind control victims who have not been violent. Intrinsic to the efficacy of mind control, which really is mind blowing, relies heavily upon the surveillance and stalking of the target to psychologically profile before the assault, monitor during the assault and undermine and block attempts by the target in securing assistance, arming themselves and escaping by going underground. These attacks are always long lasting and terminal. Once it starts the process must reach its conclusion with the demise of the target. Those lasting more than several years are anomalous and do cause problems.

Financing is straight forward if it is an agency of government involved but is known by observers that these gangstalkers access government grants for community projects and redirect funding with the use of shadow employees, offset costs in company account books, deal in drugs, prostitution and it has been known that former victims particularly young attractive women have been forcibly co-opted into these gangs. These gangs are a standing army of networked individuals for hire. A few have told victims that they do these activities under duress. I myself had spoken to an individual who appeared to be reluctantly stalking me. He explained that he has children and it was better that it is happening to me than him. I haven't got children but was planning on starting a family; this prospect is not viable now. Make of this what you want.

I will now give you an overview of how the electronic harassment manifests itself in my on going experiences. The attack is in three fronts the first being ultrasound which I know is used for the delivery of subliminals and inducing hyperthermia. I usually get a rapid tapping to my right ear and a slower lower toned tapping to my left ear. The frequencies of both signals cancel each other to achieve between 4 and 17 Hz directly in the brain where the auditory system will pick it up when I am asleep. These signals are delivered in high decibels leaving one, in the following morning, with effect of having listened to loud stereo all night long. Not pleasant. These ultrasonic signals are very focused and are effective because of the preparatory work done to deliver the subliminals. A magnetic and electric field is always generated around the target for two reasons; to charge the body up causing red blood cells to group and sustain a negative charge and secondly to also attract the electric field around the body especially the head. This stimulates the hippocampus, reduces dopamine levels and makes the target susceptible to the subliminal attack. Physical characteristics of a victim is a slow gait with wide splayed feet, poor hand eye coordination, anaemia, dark rings around the eyes and a skittish state of mind unable to focus or concentrate.

The second form of attack is with the use of microwave devices, which is used for punishment; physical damage such as sterilization, attacking the heart and autonomic nervous system and the brain to cause the breaching of the brain, blood barrier to allow for the delivery of drugs and poisons by spraying the targets environment, putting caustic pastes on door handles etc. More sophisticated stalker technicians will use microwave transmitter radios to deliver subliminals by manipulating waveforms. This technology is also used to deliver ‘voice to skull’ harassment and torture which I yet to experience. Other victims tell me that these techniques are applied incrementally as the situation of the target deteriorates to be crushing.

The microwave attacks I get have rendered me unable to absorb vitamins and minerals without an injection. When I do get an injection the attack at night is intensified to dissolve and leach the nutrients. The following day I do get cars driving by with the driver shouting starve out of their windows. It is always someone different. When the microwaves are used, it starts with a prickling sensation, followed by a kneading on my flesh then a kind of an oscillating drift up and down my body as if I am been scanned. The intensity of the energy can be varied. When it is high, it feels like my bones are being pulverised and my muscles slacken and feels dead. On occasions my limbs appear to jolt and move by themselves (Ref. on how is done; RADIOFREQUENCY RADIATION DOSIMETRY HANDBOOK niremf.ifac.cnr.it... The following day my entire body feels like I have no control of it and there is a zinging sensation.
The final form of attack I have experienced to date is through the propagation of electrical and magnetic fields in my house and car. I have tried my hardest to get the environmental health agency and garages to sort out the problem. While concern is always expressed, any assistance is blocked to the extent that I have an electrical engineer from EDF turn up to my house with meters taking the readings showing up to 0.4 microteslas and tell me it is no problem when his company’s own publication shows danger levels below that. The same goes for the municipal authorities environment department who show concern and make an emergency appointment only to cancel. When I do insist that they respond, according to my rights as a tax payer, the individual that turns up looks like a scare rabbit and cannot wait to leave. Ultimately nothing is done.
I know that a lot of my harassers are Freemasons, whom I have confronted. They often say that I am a ‘hanged man’ and a recipient of the whit glove treatment. The on occasions say things don’t work for me because I am a broken individual. These are not in the context of normal conversation but volunteered information told in passing when I have been assaulted quite heavily that night and I am in pain.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chronologic

Most people would think that this is too Sci-Fi to be real, but unfortunatly it is real and it is sick. The penetration of a persons mind is the most nefarious attack on personal freedom. Even in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, the resisters to Big Brother were free inside their minds. No longer is this the case in our own brave new totalitarian world. Those NASA brain-wave reading machines have even been installed in some airports already. I hope you arn't afraid of flying, or they might mistake your anxiety as a act of terror.

Like the recent use of implanted message technology for advertisements! How sick is that? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even the original conspiracy theory about implanted messages using a hollow tooth was real. (By around 1960) Imagine what 40 years of research and technological improvements could do.

For a while ... Andrija Puharich and a friend worked on a hearing aid that would give sound a new route to the brain - through the teeth and facial nerves. The device, for which a patent was granted, would eventually consist of a miniature microphone and transmitter, to be worn on the wrist, or carried in a pocket, and a miniature receiver to be installed in a hollow false tooth. Through contact with nerve ends in a live tooth next to the false one, electric signals would be transmitted via the dental and facial nerves to the brain. ... All they had to do from there on was to bring the complex equipment down to portable size.

Incidentally, Puharich worked with mediums who claimed to channel spirits who called themselves The Nine. The media asserted that he was probably inserting the messages into the mediums heads and that no spirits were being contacted.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chronologic

That one patent,6017303, seems to refer to some type of frightening penis-support underpants, like what they sell in the later pages of 60s-era true detective style magazines...although I only scanned it...falls under "mental hygiene"..." there are some things not meant for man to know "

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join