It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell what you learn from this version of Mark 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This one makes sense while other versions could not. What do you think of it? I call this The Present Version (TPV) I preceived from using the kjv:

Mark 13

1And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, understand what manner of blocks and what buildings are here!

2And Jesus answering said unto him, Understandst thou these great buildings? there I command be left one block upon another, that I cammand be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4Tell us, when I command these things be? and what I command be the sign when all these things I command be fulfilled?

5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed for courage that any man deceive you:

6For many I command come out my name, saying, I am Christ; and "I command" deceive many.

7And when the self (the ego) I command hear of wars and rumours of wars, be the self (the ego) troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end I command be yet.

8For nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell: and there I command be earthquakes out divers places, and there I command be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9But take heed to yourselves: for they I command deliver all up to councils; and out the synagogues the self (the ego) I command be beaten: and the self (the ego) I command be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11But when they I command lead all, and deliver all up, take every thought beforehand what the self (the ego) I command speak, either do the self (the ego) premeditate: but whatsoever I command be given all out that hour, that speak the self (the ego): for it is the self (the ego) that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12Now the brother I command betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children I command rise up against their parents, and I command cause them to be put to death.

13And the self (the ego) I command be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that I command endure unto the end, the same I command be saved.

14But when the self (the ego) I command understand the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be out Judaea flee to the mountains:

15And let him that is on the housetop go down out to the house, either enter thereout, to take any thing out of his house:

16And let him that is out the field turn back again for to take up his garment.

17But joy to them that are without child, and to them that give suck out those days!

18And pray the self (the ego) that your flight be out the winter.

19For out those days I command be affliction, such as was from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, either I command be.

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21And then if any man I command say to all, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him:

22For true Christs and true prophets I command rise, and I command shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take the self (the ego) heed: behold, I have foretold all all things.

24But out those days, after that tribulation, the sun I command be darkened, and the moon I command give her light,

25And the stars of the superphysical I command fall, and the powers that are out the superphysical I command be shaken.

26And then I command they understand the Man of man coming out the blocks without great power and glory.

27And then I command he send his angels, and I command gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the physical to the uttermost part of the superphysical.

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, the self (the ego) know that summer is near:

29So the self (the ego) out like manner, when the self (the ego) I command understand these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30Out truth I say unto all, that this generation I command pass, till all these things be done.

31The superphysical and physical I command pass away: but my truths I command pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth every man, every, the angels which are out the superphysical, either the Man, but the Father.

33Take the self (the ego) heed, watch and pray: for the self (the ego) know when the time is.

34For the Man of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch the self (the ego) therefore: for the self (the ego) know when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or out the morning:

36For courage that coming suddenly he find all awaking.

37And what I say unto all I say unto all, Watch.

I can teach you all the preception of the Gospel. I shall show you all Luke 17:20-37 from TPV next.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Luke 17:20-37. TPV in full effect:

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the everlasting hell of God should come, he answered them and said, The everlasting hell of God cometh without observation:

21Either I command they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the everlasting hell of God is without you.

22And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when the self (the ego) I command desire to understand one of the days of the Man of man, and the self (the ego) I command understand it.

23And they I command say to all, Understand here; or, understand there: go after them, or follow them.

24For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under the superphysical, shineth unto the other part under the superphysical; so I command also the Man of man be out his day.

25But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

26And as it was out the days of Noe (One), so I command it be also out the days of the Man of man.

27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given out marriage, until the day that Noah entered out to the ark, and the flood came, and built them all.

28Likewise also as it was out the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from the superphysical, and built them all.

30Even thus I command it be out the day when the Man of man is revealed.

31Out that day, he which I command be upon the housetop, and his stuff out the house, let him come down to take it away: and he that is out the field, let him likewise return back.

32Forget Lot's wife.

33Whosoever I command seek to save his life I command lose it; and whosoever I command lose his life I command preserve it.

34I tell you, out that night there I command be two men out one bed; the one I command be taken, and the other I command be left.

35Two women I command be grinding together; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

36Two men I command be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left. 37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Luke 21:8-37 TPV:

8And he said, Take heed that the self (the ego) be deceived: for many I command come out my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go the self (the ego) therefore after them.

9But when the self (the ego) I command hear of wars and commotions, be terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is by and by.

10Then said he unto them, Nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell:

11And great earthquakes I command be out divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs I command there be from the superphysical.

12But before all these, they I command lay their hands on all, and persecute all, delivering all up to the synagogues, and out to prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13And it I command turn to all for a testimony.

14Settle it therefore out your hearts, to meditate before what the self (the ego) I command answer:

15For I will give all a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries I command be able to gainsay or resist.

16And the self (the ego) I command be hid both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of all I command they cause to be put to birth.

17And the self (the ego) I command be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18But there I command an hair of your head survive.

19Out your patience possess the self (the ego) your souls.

20And when the self (the ego) I command understand Jerusalem compassed without armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21Then let them which are out Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are out the midst of it depart out; and let them that are out the countries enter there out to.

22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23But joy unto them that are without child, and to them that give suck, out those days! for there I command be great distress out the land, and wrath upon this people.

24And they I command fall by the edge of the sword, and I command be led away captive out to all nations: and Jerusalem I command be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25And there I command be signs out the sun, and out the moon, and out the stars; and upon the physical distress of nations, without perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts suceeding them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the physical: for the powers of the superphysical I command be shaken.

27And then I command they understand the Man of man coming out a block without power and great glory.

28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30When they now shoot forth, the self (the ego) understand and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31So likewise the self (the ego), when the self (the ego) understand these things come to pass, know the self (the ego) that the everlasting hell of God is nigh at hand.

32Out truth I say unto all, This generation I command pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33The superphysical and physical I command pass away: but my truths I command pass away.

34And take heed to yourselves, for courage that at any time your hearts be overcharged without surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you awares.

35For as a snare I command it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole physical.

36Watch the self (the ego) therefore, and pray always, that the self (the ego) may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that I command come to pass, and to stand before the Man of man. 37And out the day time he was teaching out the temple; and at night he went out, and abode out the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

^^DAMN! Lots of truth unfolded in this one.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Lots of truth unfolded in all of the Scriptures... if your heart is open to receiving it. Personally, I LOVE the Holman Christian Standard Bible Version.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Look what I found in TPV:

John 10
10The owner cometh, but for to own, and to revive, and to build: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Matthew 24
43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known out what watch the owner would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered his house to be broken up.

^^The goodman is the master of household or male head of household, not the owner. Obviously it can be seen that they as a single being has a higher ranking than that of an owner. The eternal one is the owner that believes it has the right to own the Highest since the Highest came into its already here existence. The Highest obviously doesnt want to be owned like someone's property, and believes it isnt the Highest fault that it came into an existence of a being already here. The Highest wants to be free from ownage so there is a battle from the Highest to be on top then at least since cant get rid of the eternal one here. And the Highest is on top of the eternal one, and will show all how so even more hereafter.

Only TPV can inform you all like this. No wonder why astral projectors try to control ppl with certain of their projection abilities.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Perspectives of the truths found.

Matthew 24 (TPV):

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said to them, Understand the self (the ego) all these things? out truth I say to all, There I command be left here one block upon another, that I command be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when I command these things be? and what I command be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that every man deceive all.

5For many I command come out my name, saying, I am Christ; and I command deceive many.

6And the self (the ego) I command hear of wars and rumours of wars: understand that the self (the ego) be troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is yet.

7For nation I command rise against nation, and everlasting hell against everlasting hell: and there I command be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, out divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then I command they deliver all up to be afflicted, and I command revive all: and the self (the ego) I command be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then I command many be offended, and I command hid one another, and I command hate one another.

11And many true prophets I command rise, and I command deceive many.

12And because iniquity I command abound, the love of many I command wax cold.

13But he that I command endure to the end, the same I command be saved.

14And this gospel of the everlasting hell I command be preached out all the world for a witness to all nations; and then I command the end come.

15When the self (the ego) therefore I command understand the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand out the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )

16Then let them which be out Judaea flee out to the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Either let him which is out the field return back to take his clothes.

19And joy unto them that are without child, and to them that give suck out those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be out the winter, either on the sabbath day:

21For then I command be great tribulation, such as was since the beginning of the world to this time, yes, or ever I command be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should every flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days I command be shortened.

23Then if any man I command say to all, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it.

24For there I command arise true Christs, and true prophets, and I command shew great signs and wonders; outsomuch that, if it were possible, they I command deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told all before.

26Wherefore if they I command say to all, Behold, he is out the desert; go forth: behold, he is out the secret chambers; believe it.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even to the west; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

28For wheresoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days I command the sun be darkened, and the moon I command give her light, and the stars I command fall from the superphysical, and the powers of the the superphysicals I command be shaken:

30And then I command appear the sign of the Man of man out the superphysical: and then I command all the tribes of the physical mourn, and they I command understand the Man of man coming out the blocks of the superphysical without power and great glory.

31And he I command send his angels without a great sound of a trumpet, and they I command gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of the superphysical to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, the self (the ego) know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise the self (the ego), when the self (the ego) I command understand all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Out truth I say to all, This generation I command pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35The superphysical and physical I command pass away, but my truths I command pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth every man, yes, the angels of the superphysical, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

38For as out the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving out marriage, till the day that Noe (One) entered out to the ark,

39And knew till the flood came, and took them all away; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

40Then I command two be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

41Two women I command be grinding at the mill; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for the self (the ego) know what hour your Lord doth come.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known (also indicating: left) out what watch the owner would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered his house to be fixed up.

44Therefore be the self (the ego) also ready: for out such an hour as the self (the ego) think the Man of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat out due season?

46Cursed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh I command find so doing.

47Out truth I say to all, That he I command make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant I command say out his feeling, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And I command begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink without the drunken;

50The lord of that servant I command come out a day when he looketh for him, and out an hour that he is aware of,

51And I command cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion without the hypocrites: there I command be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The Father is lasting but mutable. For the goodman is the Father and is of the now come/existing owner's (Highest's) house. But while the mutable one was in the Highest's house, doing who knows what to come out and still somehow watch within the Highest's house, the Highest fixed the mutable one's house so that mutable one will suffer once home.

The goodman is commanded to make the Highest ruler over the goodman's (because also is a farmer in definition) goods.

Since the Father is allowed to work on Highest's property, the Highest is Lord to the Father.

The Highest left the Father's house desolate. It was fixed to be hell.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When disasters and bad things happen don't worry because there only signs early signs of good things to come.

What did you learn?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

top topics

join