It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Cover-up within the community part.2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to add to my part.1 thread, that the real, extraordinary and mind bending Ufo cases are not being disclosed by the mainstream "ufologists"...they are simply ignoring or following the guidelines from their bosses, pedling this idea that Ufo contact is all about greys abducting cows or performing experiments on humans. There are fascinating contacts happening all over the world that are not being properly disclosed because of the tacid cencorship of such so called Ufo "experts". According to the information coming from the ET group I have been researching down here in Brazil, most of the grey´s activities are in conjunction with US rogue military groups as many have reported before. I am posting a photo of one of the ETs that provide us with info.... if anyone would like to analyse the photo, you are welcome to do so.
You can see the alien photo of the Laquim race at:www.ufotvonline.com.br...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why, oh why, must alleged photographs always be so blurry !!

My old Canon Powershop S400 would make a clearer picture.

Why would mainstream 'ufologists' hide anything? Aren't they out to make a name for themselves/a buck?

Who are their bosses?

Who's this Brasilian ET Group with alleged US contacts?

Why so many claims with so little evidence, can you provide say, I dunno, a better picture/video?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting photo but nothing that couldn't be faked by anyone with 15 minutes and $10. Got any clearer ones? Surely if you guys are in contact with these friendly aliens it would be possible to get more.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Unfortunatly, ETs do not pose for pictures... this one was taken in 1998, in the midle of the jungle after the contact...a few seconds afterwards he simply disapeared... some of the mainstream "ufologists" are indeed out there for a buck as well, but taking into consideration the importance of the phenomena, of course there is some degree of "content control" excercised, even if in an implicit fashion.... Their bosses could be the N.W.O. , Occult parallel government, military-industrial complex, the Establishment...you may choose to give it a name.... The ET group that we are researching down here has nothing to do with US contacts, which are mainly greys acting with rogue US military groups...

There are a lot of evidence, check the video I posted in my part.1 thread where American researcher Linda Moulton Howe interviews experts about the evidence she collected down here in Brazil, whilst investigating an Abduction of one of our friends here in Brazil.....there is no abduction case in the world with such evidence. And it was called a hoax by so many "experts" that did not have the faintest idea about the case and its evidence.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

I humbly disagree, feel free to have it analysed and prove that it is a fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Its not up to anyone to prove it fake, its up to you to prove it real.

It looks like someone in a gorilla suit wearing a jump suit over the top.

A photo like that is so easily faked that it is not worth bothering about and this is coming from someone who wishes conclusive proof would turn up.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Again, I humbly disagree, I and 20 more persons, on that ocasion, had the "face to face" contact with that being, he was not a gorilla with a jumpsuit, that is ludicrous... If you think it is a fake, prove it. Since you all say is so easy to do so.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The reason real evidence is so difficult to come by, is because people like Steven Greer and Prophet Yahweh, who claim to have easy access to the phenomenon, all either ask for money or fame for their contributions. If Greer had anything big, he'd show it to all of us and then after proven contact, charge a fee to reproduce it.

Its all a sham, and those who do know have so little evidence that its hard for them to show the world without looking silly.

For example.. What if I come up to you with the sincerest face and claim to have killed a grizzly with my bare hands, but only could offer a tooth as evidence. Would you automatically believe me? Well if you wanted to believe bad enough, you might not ask the right questions and give me the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Hello,

The reason why real evidence is so hard to come by is because it would paint a picture very, very different from the current UFO phenomena scenario and would, like a tsunami, change the whole paradigm on this planet. It would also shift the balance of powers for the most powerful contacts, and I would even call partnerships with ET groups are occuring outside the USA/EU/Russia/Japan/China axis...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

...There are a lot of evidence, check the video I posted in my part.1 thread where American researcher Linda Moulton Howe interviews experts about the evidence...

Ok, I'll bite yet again. But dont pull an Escamilla on us (sorry couldn't resist;-)

Please paste a link to this video which proves your claims, I will review it with care, as I do all videos.

By the way, who took that picture?
And who was present at the time it was taken?

Thanks for your time

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No, its not up to me to prove its a fake, its up to you to prove its real, why is the photo so bad? Why has there never, ever been a sighting similar to this before? Why arent there any photos of footprints after it ran away?

Where are the other 20 people, why havent they said anything?

Ill never believe anything until someone can offer me a reason why it should be real and you cant do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Here is the link to the video of Linda´s research of our friend´s abduction case:

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

You ask questions that one should ask of course, but anyone who´s out there doing research knows the difficulty of doing what you demand. First of all, the photo was taken abruptly, we were following this guy in the jungle, not Park Avenue...he looked as if he was gliding and passing through the jungle, without any hindrance from the thick trees etc...we were a group of about 20 persons, I included. These people are still doing research down here and having more contacts. He had some kind of gadget on his hand, like a small sphere that made a buzz sound, We believe this allowed him to glide through the jungle so he did not leave any footprints nor did he brake any tree branches, he looked quite etherial even though he was physical. I do not expect you to believe me, but I guess we are here to discuss and present our experiences with this phenomena. I am not here to play or waist my time. Is this a Skeptic´s Forum?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How about posting an unaltered image (scanned from original or straight from the camera)? The photograph from the webpage is useless. However, look at the red channel and the "alien's" eyes mysteriously reveal themselves to be reflections off of leaves.

The green and blue channels reveal shadows, branches and (gasp!) more leaves. Next?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by rwiggins]

No... Wait... Looking beyond the leaves, twigs, shadows and fog ... YES!!!

[edit on 18-12-2007 by rwiggins]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK I watched the video, the textiles 101 video.

Let me say first, wouldn't it be weird if at some point in the future we learned that such and such a video was real?

Imagine our collective reaction iff we ever learned that say, I dunno, the alien autopsy, or the alien interview, video was actually real...

First, maybe we should agree on what constitutes (a) evidence, or (b) hard evidence.

In this case, we have witness testimony, someone who claims something. Is that evidence? Hard evidence?

Do burnt bed sheets constitute evidence? How does one rationally jump from witness testimony+burnt bed sheets = hard evidence?

As for the Corguinho Brazil video, I'll wait for more data. Personally, I wouldn't of simply taken the "evidence" back to the states for analysis; Perhaps somewhere within that bedroom, or in the house, or within Urandir himself, lies the truth.

Urandir what are your hobbies?
Did you ever play with matches as a kid?
What do you use to light your BBQ?
What were you wearing that evening?
Who lives in that house?
etc...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Since you saw this being in person, can you describe with more detail what he looks like? I can't really make out facial features from that picture.

Looks kind of like a huge piece of black carved wood with an afro. Of course, that is what I see.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So you were close enough to see whats on his wrist but not close enough to take a half decent photo?

Still no photos of any footprints, quite convenient to say he was gliding.

As for being a skeptics forum, some people will believe anything, some people will believe nothing and most people will decide upon the evidence presented.

You can see which way most people are leaning on your case due to the lack of evidence and the fact that weve had people here dozens of times before with fake stories.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
I am posting a photo of one of the ETs that provide us with info.... if anyone would like to analyse the photo, you are welcome to do so.
You can see the alien photo of the Laquim race at:www.ufotvonline.com.br...

Hi Felipe, i have two questions for you:
the photo you linked is hosted at
www.ufotvonline.com.br...
is there any article on that website about that photo or does the photo is simply "hosted" there, and if it's so, why?

Is available somewhere the original photo in order to extract exif data?
Thank you in advance and anyway than you for sharing it.

[edit on 19/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have some questions for you, if you wouldn't mind answering them.

1) How did this "Laquim" give you information, if the closest you got to it was roughly 15 feet to take this blurry picture?

2)Here is a link to your image root directory. It only contains one image; the one you linked to above. Its name in the same directory is "fototlaquimprojeto.jpg". We both know that in portuguese your file name means "Laquim photo design", or "Laquim photo project".

Intriguing, no?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
I have some questions for you, if you wouldn't mind answering them.

2)Here is a link to your image root directory. It only contains one image; the one you linked to above. Its name in the same directory is "fototlaquimprojeto.jpg". We both know that in portuguese your file name means "Laquim photo design", or "Laquim photo project".

Intriguing, no?

Hi PartChimp: i was wondering the same

but maybe, a possible explanation is that the photo in question is related to
www.projetovega-ufo.com.br...
but i could be wrong, of course...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join