It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get a job in Area 51?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You do not find them, they find you. It helps that you have a skill that they need. Most that work out there are either engineering based or skill trade based, like skills to work with exotic metals. To be already a part of a program that requires a TS SCI or related clearance is a good start. The key is once you go beyond the green door you enter a whole new world.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
did anyone here get a reply ? i still cant find out where to fill out and application form for some groom lake operations.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kigga

I'm going to paraphrase an interview that aired about the U2 program about two years ago. A pilot was retelling the story of a potential pilot who was being recruited to fly U2s out of Groom. This recruitment 'meeting' was being conducted in a motel room. When asked if he wanted the job, most likely by CIA, the pilot responded by saying, "I'll have to ask my wife." The men promptly shook hands with the pilot and quietly left. He never heard from the men before.

That's how you DON'T get a job at Detachment 3, A.K.A., Area 51.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't recommend u keep searchin.. trust me

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

did anyone here get a reply ? i still cant find out where to fill out and application form for some groom lake operations.

Typically, such openings are not usually listed as "Area 51" or "Groom Lake", etc.

They are listed as Nellis AFB, or Nellis Test Range. (which is pretty broad). Since different agencies and companies use the facilities there, there are both private and military postings, so depends on your skill set, clearance, etc.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join