It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy against TRUTH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Since this is a Religious Conspiracy forum, I have a conspiracy I'd like to bring to everyone's attention. It's the conspiracy against truth. As a minister, I am in service to Yahweh and Christ to spread the light of truth to the masses in these End Times. However, websites across the net and their owners and moderators seem intent on keeping the truth from coming out for their own varied personal reasons. Not only does this offend me, in that I'm entitled to free speech - but I believe that the censorship online has gotten out of hand.

I come from a place of peace and love and concern for fellow man and yet doors everywhere are slammed in my face because of my faith and what I profess to be truth. This isn't happening to just me, but to all the ministers in our ministry and it appears that no longer is a strong sense of faith and belief in Yahweh acceptable. Yahweh and Christ are no longer acceptable in today's day and age. In essence, the truth is not acceptable.

It's acceptable to believe that the world will end in 2012 and a Mayan calendar, but not acceptable to believe that the judgment and wrath will come from Yahweh at Armageddon. It's acceptable to believe in Aliens, but not acceptable to believe in Fallen Angels disguised as Aliens, to lead the masses from the truth and validity of the Scriptures. It's acceptable to believe in many paths to salvation but unacceptable to believe in just one. It's sad, but true and I suppose just yet another sign of the times.

In a world full of conspiracies I consider this another one of Satan's ideas and tactics - a conspiracy against truth.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is indeed a conspiracy on truth and it began in 325 A.D and has just progressively gotten worse ever sense.

I understand what you're saying. You're entitled to believe or think anything you wish, as far s I'm concerned. Are we living in the "last days?" I think so.

I just don't think that the "last days" are exactly what the modern imagination of man has concocted it to be.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonna
It's acceptable to believe that the world will end in 2012 and a Mayan calendar, but not acceptable to believe that the judgment and wrath will come from Yahweh at Armageddon. It's acceptable to believe in Aliens, but not acceptable to believe in Fallen Angels disguised as Aliens, to lead the masses from the truth and validity of the Scriptures.

That's not true. People talk about that stuff all the time here. But if there's no conspiracy angle, it gets shipped off to BTS, where it is still discussed nonetheless.

Oh wait. Are you talking about the rest of the world or our little microcosm of the world called ATS?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What, is this the fourth fundamentalist Christian to come on here and think theres some sort of evil anti-Christian conspiracy? Maybe people don't want you demeaning other people's beliefs? You wouldn't like the same thing done to you, right?

Ugh...

And I've seen Christian wackos who believe on 2012 Jesus will return, really not sure what the ancient Mayans had to do with Jesus, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonna

a conspiracy against truth ? Yes! there are many conspiracies. here is one that is overlooked by some- 1 corinthians 15:34 the women are to keep silent in the churches;for they are not permitted to speak but are to subject themselves,just as the law says.35if they desire to learn anything,let them ask their own husbands at home;for it is improper for a woman to speak in church.----------just as the law says:genesis 3;16 unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception;in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;and thy desire shall be to thy husband,and he shall rule over thee 17 and unto adam He said,(because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife),and hast eaten of the tree ,of which I commanded thee,saying,thou shalt not eat of it;Cursed is the ground for your sake;in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of your life;-----------------19till thou return unto the ground;for out of it wast thou taken;and unto the dust shalt thou return-------------if adam had listened to Yahvah he/they would have lived forever but instead he listend to his wife and so they shortend their lives and ours.this is why a woman is forbidden to be a minister in Yahvahs assembly

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
conspiracy against truth in the church ?----------these are the Holydays of Yahvah-------leviticus 23----------sunday is not the sabbath---------saturday is-------nowhere can it be found in either old or new covenant where authority from on High is granted to change the sabbath day to sunday---------nor is there any authority to do away with the other Holydays and substitute sun worship days instead-----ishster/xmas----or worship nimrod by keeping lent and valentines day or by keeping the day of the dead------halloween.these substitutes are an absolute abomination to the Creators and have nothing in common with the teachings of the apostolic church that was scattered and persecuted both by what became the catholic church whose early members went out of the apostolic church and changed their sabbath to sunday (approximately 110ce) in order to save their butts from martyrdom at the hands of the romans and persecution by the jews in israel

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don’t think it is so much that your beliefs are unacceptable as much as your approach, as in your attempt to chime in on the other thread. When you jump in and tell people they will be facing “judgment at Armageddon” for not accepting “Christ as Savior”, you are slamming the door yourself. Most people go to Church when they wish to hear a preacher. You must do unto others as you‘d have them do unto you, I‘m sure you don‘t like when atheists run around calling you stupid. Don’t judge people who don’t fear God so harshly, it is usually because they feel their actions speak for themselves. People who put a lot of efforts into their good works don’t like to be told that’s not good enough, it is a lot harder and more helpful to do good then read the Bible. If someone wants to be saved by Jesus they will find him, he is not exactly an underground movement. All you can do is present your views, you can’t make people agree.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What do you think the truth is about God and Jesus?

What do you believe the judgement and Armageddon will be like?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Me? I'm baptised Catholic, raised in a Protestant Chruch, grew up in a Christian home where the mother was also a practicing wiccan and the father a part of an Indian council.

I have been ordained... so that would be Reverand Soothsayer to others.

I have also read and learned from the Book of Mormon, the Bhagavad Gita, the Satanic Bible, the Necronomicon, Dienetics, Eckenkar, I Ching, and the Book of Enoch, to name just a few.

I have a few credits in psychology, practice the true form of Kabalism, and meet with pagans on a regular basis.

It is with this combined background and insight that I can honestly say that "what is truth"? What I believe may not match what another person believes, but that doesn't mean that we can't learn from each other.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, I respect your beliefs but I dont exactly follow them.

My beliefs are kind of hypocritical I guess but-

I believe that there was a Pure energy that create Humanity which is God and his area, Heaven, and I believe there is an Evil energy in which is Satan and his area, Hell. I do think they created us and such but thats as far as it goes. I dont know if my belief is right, and I wont know till I die.

I hate religion, simply because of how much grief and harm it has caused Humanity. I may believe in God but I hate religion. Hypocritical, isnt it?

Anyway, I dont know what thats called but its what I think. If you know what its called, do me a favor and tell me what it is lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

actually, it's not at all acceptable to believe that the world will end on 2012 by aliens, unless your conception of reality is completely based around what goes on at ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The consparicy against the truth is a lie.
There can be consparicies against lies that are though to be truth.

But Truth is Truth. None can conspire against it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
. there is a dark figure in the back ground that wishes the truth to be hidden.

the catholic church and the papacy changed the Sabbath from the last day of the week to the first. the put Christian titles on several pagan holiday's so Christians would unknowingly worship along side the pagans. the catholic hierarchy claim to be divine and god like.

"we observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the catholic church un the council of laodicea, transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday." The Covert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, third edition,pg.50

[edit on 15amu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

many calendars actually put sunday as the last day of the week... and sunday is considered the last day of the "weekend"
...hm... contradicts your statement

let's see, what else...
the pagan holidays having the same dates as christian ones is a conversion tool, not a way for christians to worship alongside pagans...

and the catholic church has never claimed to be divine.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

" The pope has power to change times, to change laws, and dispence with all things, even the precepts of christ."Decretal de Tranlatic Episcop

"we observe sunday instead of saturday because the CATHILIC CURCH, in the council of laodicea (A.D 364), transferred the solemnity from saturday to sunday." The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine pg 50, third edition.

these are just a few things the catholic church has done in the past. to secure their power in this world.

it is a fact that christians in the middle east worship on saturday.

[edit on 15pmu122007 by DaleGribble]

[edit on 15pmu12007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That aint no conspiracy

How the south american sloth got to noahs arc... now thats what i call a conspiracy

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
. there is a dark figure in the back ground that wishes the truth to be hidden.

the catholic church and the papacy changed the Sabbath from the last day of the week to the first. the put Christian titles on several pagan holiday's so Christians would unknowingly worship along side the pagans. the catholic hierarchy claim to be divine and god like.

"we observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the catholic church un the council of laodicea, transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday." The Covert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, third edition,pg.50

[edit on 15amu112007 by DaleGribble]

This statement is in a negitive and accusivitive nature and therefore can't lead to the truthful understanding of the what's really going on.

There are writtings hidden by that church. It isn't by nature of control that these writings are hidden, it is by the fear of the understandings of man to lose control of themselves through reading these writings that the church feels it best to surpress.

Wash yourself of all negitive notitions and thinkings and feelings and then your eyes will be clear as crystal and nothing will be hidden from your view.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

i dont really get what you are trying to say. im a little slow some times. so its ok to hide the truth if you think it will help control the masses? forgive me if i miss understud.

its clear through out history and the bible that the catholic church has nothing but malice intent, and means to decive any and all who will listen. luckly with God iggnorance is an excuse. the dark ages who was the super power then? could it have been the papacy? i dont know. who used to kill christians for haveing bibles? who removed two books from the bible?

and im the negitive one?

[edit on 15pmu22007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribblei dont really get what you are trying to say. im a little slow some times. so its ok to hide the truth if you think it will help control the masses?

Let us assume I know something that if I told your neborhood it would put the life of you and your children and your friends and your family in danger of death.

Should I tell it?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
and again,

If You had children that you loved very dearly, and all you wanted in life was for them to have joy, but you knew their death was coming in one year, your children were going to die in one years time, there's nothing you can do to stop this event from happening, and now you're faced with a choice.

Do you tell your children they are going to die in one years time thusly runing their joy for the remanding year of their life?

Do you not tell your children of their absolute distruction in one years time and let them be joyfilled for the remainder of the time they have?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join