It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Temple Taking fingerprints and toothprints at local fair

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Why do the masons have to go through the effort of tricking people so they can collect fingerprints?

Can't they just have their space alien buddies from Area 51 come into people's homes in the middle of the night and do it?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
The whole process of fingerprinting and taking teeth prints is designed to indoctrinate
the kids into giving up there personal info, so that later on down the road they will be
more cooperative little slaves. You guys should start taking dna samples as well.
I think that would be kind of cute. Whether or not you keep the fingerpint samples
and teethprint samples is regardless. And I don't doubt the parents were happy about
the whole ordeal because they are just as brainwashed as you appear to be.

Astounding..

When a child goes missing, the police typically have a few hours, most of the time under 2, to find the kid alive.. much of that time is trying to figure out which picture to use, fingerprints and tooth prints, age, height, everything..

If it is in a pack that the parents have, kid goes missing, police take all the information and issue an Amber Alert.

I don't know how successful the cases have been using the program, but it undoubtedly helps to some degree.

I can assure you that Masons are not the only ones who do this, the company I work for does it as well as a PR campaign .. no one ever keeps copies of the information, it is only the parent. And I have never heard of a parent dissatisfied.

The fact that you hear "finger print, kid, tooth print, Mason" and put it all together in some absurdity quite honestly displays quite well the simplicity of your thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientistwhat a horrid, orwellian mentality. This seems to be along the same lines as "why do you care about privacy, if you have nothing to hide?" mentality. Just thought I would point that out.

What a horrible, "omg everyone is out to get me" mentality. Especially after you just talked about how this sort of service is VOLUNTARY and is not used for nefarious purposes. Everyone is not out to get you, or me.

I've taken far too many government law classes not to be happy the police have my fingerprints somewhere. It gives them ample opportunity to screw something up, and ample opportunity for me to collect lots of money from it.

As fitz has pointed out, this has been discussed before. If you are a parent and don't want to do it - GASP - don't. Apparently there are thousands of families who wish to take advantage of this community service - they can choose to, or choose not to. I find it amusing that we live in a society where we are so terrified of having ourselves fingerprinted, when in reality the state already has a comprehensive database on you through your social security number. The "man" knows everything he could ever want to know about you. All your doing by not using this service is making sure that you have to run around collecting data during what could be the hardest point of your life, should the worst happen. That is your choice. Stop being paranoid.

As for all the "OMG YOU GUYS DO RITUAL MAGICK" - I am still waiting for evidence on that. From a source that is actually considered masonic, and recognized by other masons.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
WOW... I guess Shoneys Must be a covert op business for the masons... After all... they were the ones who were doing this program in the mid 70's all the way to the 90's[in cooperation with the local police department] (just fingerprinting, footprinting, photographing, Height Weight Eye Color Info taken) as a free service for parents to protect their children in case of a kidnapping (it really took off in the 80's after the kidnapping/murder of Adam Walsh)

Man... I guess If I go eat a good cheap breakfast buffet I'm supporting an evil (
) masonic plot to database our children.

I WISH the masons in my area would do the same thing (or advertise it better because I have yet to see it offered) as my 19 month old has ZERO documentation (minus photos) that would easily identify him if, god forbid, something should happen to him.

on a side note... I have asked a Mason to let me join. At no point in our discussion were my religious beliefs brought up. It was more of a discussion of "you want to be a mason... Sure... Here's my number, call me when your ready to join" nothing about believing a god... or any of that crap (plus... if they were really an evil CULT or whatever you want to call them... wouldn't they require you to NOT believe in a god???)

seriously people as an ex-'masons are evil' CTer let me suggest you go to a masonic BBQ (dinner whatever they call 'em in your area) and meet with the great people. Yeah... there are civic leaders involved. but a majority of the membership are normal citizens who just want to give a little back to the community.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
... Here's my number, call me when your ready to join" nothing about believing a god...

Coven, glad to see you are joining the Fraternity and have taken the steps necessary to join. Just to let you know however, there will be a point in your initiation where you will have to profess faith in Diety as no athiest can be made a Mason. The higher power you recognize does not need to carry an 'accepted' name, i.e.; Allah, Jesus, etc. Just that you have a belief in a supreme being.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Guys they are just F'ing with us now. Don't let them get you all wired up.

I mean you really can't take a man serious whose logon name is Pimp and 420 which is the druggie code for smoking pot everyday at 4:20PM.

Very credible if you ask me.

Thanks for all your input Mr. Pimp.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I would like to ditto what you said.

This is not done for sinister reasons. It is done to help police find a child much easier and faster if that child is abducted.

No parent has to do it. But if they choose too, the information is kept with the PARENTS, not the people doing this.

When I was a child (or teen 70's/80's) BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO was doing this. Everything done (picture - Polaroid LOL; fingerprints, forms, etc) were given to my parents right then and there.

We did this recently for my daughter. There were no copies made, as everything was done on paper and again, a polaroid picture. I also have forensic type stuff at home, and can do the fingerprints, etc. myself. LOL

I dont see what the big deal is. The people doing the tests are NOT keeping this stuff. It gets handing out to the parents immediately. If people dont want to participate, then dont.

But I see it as a good thing!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Because the word "chip" is in there and certain people choose to extrapolate that to mean an RFID chip as a way to tie Masons into the NWO.

Plus çe change, plus çe mĕme chose

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello to all, this program has been going on since I was a kid. That was a long time ago.
You walk in there they Print you on a regular ten card and it is given to the parent. I think with more and more freaks out there it is a good idea, to have identification of your children in case they should end up missing, kidnapped or God forbid, something worse.

By the way I am not a Mason or anything of the sort and will never be. But this is provided to the community as a good will gesture to show that the "lodge" is doing good in the community

Lets Find something that is a real issue and talk about that. There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Our school used to do it... It made sense to me then, and it makes sense to me now. I mean, I think every catholic... holy crap! Catholics! They are out to rule the world!
Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Our school used to do it... It made sense to me then, and it makes sense to me now. I mean, I think every catholic... holy crap! Catholics! They are out to rule the world!
Just kidding.

No really- they are out to rule the world!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
LightinDarkness, if according to you the state has a comprehensive database on those

with a social security number and the "man" knows everything he could ever want to

know about an individual, then why couldn't the parent ask to access those archives

of information during an emergency? Now I'm not doubting that those archives do exist,

as I do agree with you upon that subject. However, in my opinion there is another side

as to why the kids have to go somewhere to have there fingerprints and teethprints

taken. I do not believe that the porch masons are aware of the significance behind

the whole process of fingerprinting and teethprinting. You must remember that for

everything that happens there is always a good reason for it and there is always the

real reason. The masons on this site are obviously low level masons and couldn't

possibly imagine that those in the 40th degree and beyond could possibly have alterior motives.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The masons on this site are obviously low level masons and couldn't possibly imagine that those in the 40th degree and beyond could possibly have alterior motives.

Oy vey! Again with the beyond-33rd-degree thing!

And again, the willful ignorance that the child's parents are the ones that take away all the information, no copies of which are kept by any other group. Is there a reading comprehension problem among anti-Masons?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

LightinDarkness, if according to you the state has a comprehensive database on those

with a social security number and the "man" knows everything he could ever want to

know about an individual, then why couldn't the parent ask to access those archives

of information during an emergency? Now I'm not doubting that those archives do exist,

as I do agree with you upon that subject. However, in my opinion there is another side

as to why the kids have to go somewhere to have there fingerprints and teethprints

taken. I do not believe that the porch masons are aware of the significance behind

the whole process of fingerprinting and teethprinting. You must remember that for

everything that happens there is always a good reason for it and there is always the

real reason. The masons on this site are obviously low level masons and couldn't

possibly imagine that those in the 40th degree and beyond could possibly have alterior motives.

Dude- where do you come up with these thoughts.

I hope your only kidding around and don't truley believe this stuff.

Do you need a hug? Did your daddy leave when you were young leaving you with a void in your life?

I won't hug you personally but I can find someone in our database who fits your profile and see if he or her is willing to help.

Yours in spirit

Cory

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

First, brilliant responses brethren. You are far more witty than I, stars for both of you (the MASONIC STAR CONSPIRACY! OH NO!)

Greydawn, the answer is quite obvious. If I am a child and I get lost, my social security number will not contain enough information yet attached to it to help find me. What is attached to your social security number is your current and previous names, date of birth, employers, judgements against you, and your entire credit profile. Even if you were a child and had all these things (not going to happen), this is not the type of information that can help identify you when you are missing - it only identifies you when you have not "disappeared." The CHIP program fills the purpose of providing that critical information.

My point was and continues to be that all the paranoid people who think not using CHIP to get this critical information about their child will somehow "shield" them from THE MAN are completely wrong. THE MAN knows everything about you already, and you won't be escaping him.

The rubbish about "40 degree masons" is so out of this world I am not even going to bother responding.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What's "alterior" mean anyway?

Just askin!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Come on Masonic Light, you check your smarts at the door or something? Everyone knows it is the opposite of 'enterior'.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've about had it with being called anti-Masonic. I may not neccessarily agree with

some of your teachings but I am not anti-Masonic. Allow me to illustrate an example.

Let's say Joe is a Catholic and he doesn't believe in using birth control as it goes against

his religious beliefs. Now Joe's friend Jay does beleive in using birth control. Because

Jay believes in using birth control does that make him anti-Catholic, most likely not,

he just has a different point of view. Now I personally don't believe in any religions

as I realize they are all used to control the masses. So when someone disagrees

with you it isn't neccessarily because of your Masonic associations. By the way there are

360 degrees in freemasonry, just like there are 360 degrees in a circle. But don't

worry about the higher degrees unless of course you are a second generation Mason,

then you can go to 40 degrees, and if you are a third generation mason you can go

all the way to 360 degrees, although it is extremely uncommon. By the way Fitz why

do you care so much about the Masons, are you a brother yourself? Or are you just

attracted to the mystique of the masonic religion.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

By the way Fitz why do you care so much about the Masons, are you a brother yourself? Or are you just attracted to the mystique of the masonic religion.

I'm a Mason of 7 years and Masonry isn't a religion. Nice to see you're batting 1.000 on things Masonic. You talk like yet another know-nothing Mason-pretender.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

As Fitz pointed out, its too bad that masonry isn't a religion, as that sort of destroys everything you just said. Perhaps you'd like to try again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join