It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American peoples future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.lifesite.net...

above you will find an article which basicly shows the utter absence of back bone of so many in congress today. Everyone voted back in october to recognize the importance of Ramadan 376-0 . However, recently, many of the same people could not simply recognize the importance of Christmas - true American tradition.

Muslims though they may pretend to be peaceful and loving would rather see us living under an islamic government. Our elected leaders will allow it to be so. So wake up you morons because that is what is coming down the road in this country and it will all be done in the name of tolerance! I for one am not afraid to say it and couldn't care less about being called a bigot! This is my belief that it is America's fate to go into chains- heavy chains, because we simply have no moral compass.

I know the history of Isreal from her very beginnings not just her re-birth in 48 when Isreal filled her cup of iniquity to full capacity God ripped her out of the land and allowed it to be given over to foriegners even so to day though they posess the land and hold the deed they are hemed in on all sides by God's iron rod. Even so, our cup is reaching maximum capacity today our punishment is coming and you will see it even as nukes go off all over this country at God's permission. thisnk it won't Happen? think again pride comes before the fall tic tok tic tok.

www.handofhelp.com...

Above you will find a very interesting article a vision believe what you want !

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Graystar]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
iniquity:

1. gross injustice or wickedness.
2. a violation of right or duty; wicked act; sin.

I've also seen it defined as inequality.
so, let's see....inequality...in american?? let's see, 20% or the population holds over 80% of the wealth....congress just passes a proclamation exalting christianity....we've just went through over half a decade with close to half the population degrading close to half the population trying to portray them as unamerican, traitors, terrorists, ect.....because they didn't believe the same
ya, I think that would cover that part of the defination...

gross injustice?? torture being justified, people being picked up off the streets and flown to god know where for god knows how long. ya, I think that one is covered.

Violation of right or duty...ignore the laws, leave the borders open and allow the flow of illegals into the country as unchallanged as possible.. if a few border patrol agents get in the way and actually try to enforce the law and stop the drug traffic, well, just send them to jail for awhile. spend like there's no tomorrow, ring up a debt that will bog our children's children down their whole lives....
ya, I think that one is covered to!!
want to bring in the nukes faster.....vote another one of those compassionate conservatives into office!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The American Peoples Future

this may be the last hurrah for the voting bloc that included the
moral-majority
turned compassionate conservatives
turned neocons...
as the people are finally waking up that Mcgovern, McCarthy,
Anderson, Perot... and now Kucinich an Paul are the real voices
of reason & clear thinking.

Obama, Hillery, et al. are just entertainment

that..in a unclear way is the (positive) future of the American People

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

Nov. 2008 will be apond us, VOTE? VOTE? VOTE?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I really don't see what the problem is here
Can someone explain what the big deal is?

U.S. Politicians just MUST be as pro-christian as possible?
Is that what this thread is implying?

lol, ok I get it, the thread starter is Eric Prince?

[edit on 15-12-2007 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
America's future is bright and fruitfull, and she will continue to lead the world in Freedom.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

Punctuation, muthahumper, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Now, my love for that particular line from Pulp Fiction aside... What you seem to be saying is that America should be dedicated to Christian theology because - and I'm just asking to make sure I have it straight - you think the nations 1.5% Muslim population is going to slap your 78% of the population self into slavery to Islam?

Am I reading you right?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I didn't know intolerance was a Christian thing. I thought Jesus taught that we should live in peace with our neighbors. Maybe you're thinking American Muslims are like the extremists in the middle east, who are not the majority. There may be a few sympathizers here, but certainly not enough to be worried about.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
U.S. Politicians just MUST be as pro-christian as possible?
Is that what this thread is implying?
[edit on 15-12-2007 by ModernAcademia]

I don't believe that was what I eluded too at all.
what made this country great was not sharia law it was Christians of all denominations who had a strong work ethic. I'm not saying that christians are perfect just that what they brought to the table was way better than any thing that was here before or what is coming down the road.

Perhaps you could explain why student lead prayer is bad and foot washing pools for the "minority muslim students" is good. If the government is not allowed to recognize christian values or traditions why in the hell are they obligated to recognize every other religions traditions?

Have you ever heard of the cooking a frog in a pot theory? you put him in cold water and gently turn up the heat eventually the frog will fall to sleep and die. This is the point to my tread: that with every concesion we make to a religion like islam, we are turning the water temperature up. We are the frog. And the sad fact is that no matter how i say this I will always be vued as a bigot. Whether its Islam in the middle east or in America it will all begin to lean toward sharia- why? Because thats what men with power do they become more and more depraved and corrupt.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I didn't know intolerance was a Christian thing. I thought Jesus taught that we should live in peace with our neighbors. Maybe you're thinking American Muslims are like the extremists in the middle east, who are not the majority. There may be a few sympathizers here, but certainly not enough to be worried about.

I would simply like to point out this timely article:sudden jihad

So you see if you read that article you would see that there are enough here to do the job; it's all about being patiant.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If I said it once I`ve said it a thousand times and will continue to
say it thousands more.
All Religions are False
they all claim to have the one true path to god.
there is only one path..a straight path....with NO interference.
there is no man or false god that can tell you YOUR path.

It is Your Path....not theirs.....so keep it yours , and keep it straight.

-Everyones main concern should be " Everyone "
If we would just follow this basic , simple rule
then the world would become a Utopia......it could really be that easy.
like john lennon said..."All you need is LOVE"

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Well, not all religions. Just the monotheistic ones. Basically monotheism is Atheism with an asterisk. "They're all fake! They're all false! Except mine! Believe in mine or I KEEL JU!"

We polytheists have a much more mellow approach. Ask a Hindu which religion is truer, Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, and he'll say "yes".

top topics

join