It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory of human spiritual repression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
First of all I have to say that this thread is in a sense a continuation of Skyfloating thread: Conspiracy against true spiritual potential
Before I elaborate in the conspiracy matter I like to give you a quick glimpse of the way I think the entire world and existence runs.
The supreme or primery being:
Many people see it has a giant man that shouts, raves, and punishes humans. Many people also think that God is a bright light that release love and affection. Some other thinks it is completely immeasurable ambiguity that no one would be able to grasp the meaning of this super being.
For me the first spiritual being is must probably nothing to do with all the above. The initiator of all spiritual being including us here in this planet is the first awareness. A primary being doted with awareness is automatically knowledgeable of he’s own infinite perception.
But this primary being has only one single view of he’s infinite creative awareness.
Therefore the first spiritual being could only be the source of one infinite creation: Its own!
If he wanted to experience a different infinite creation it has to generate first another inimitable self aware entity of awareness like him self.
So he actually did that:
God created human like himself, meaning human are God in the sense where they also are spiritual infinite creative being with their individual unique view point of infinity.
With this logic in mind we are now faced with many infinity as many spiritual being spring out from the primary being. My logic guide me to believe that infinity doesn’t rise from the mechanical physical universe but the world and universe we live in arise from eternity.
This is the reason why we are self aware with a complete sets of independence of thought and imagination and consequently been the source of our own infinity and creativity.
For this reason, we spiritual entities have been trapped in the maze of our won making. This making is the universe that we see and experience as we are confined in a physical body that we animate which also promote one single perspective. The salvation therefore is to try to transform this single perspective in to an infinite physical perspective.
I don’t believe that spiritual beings have to merge with the primary being; it will go in opposition to the prime goal of creation. I either think that it will not be possible as creation is unique and undivided like the same source that created spiritual being. You can create but you can merge or divide.
Because spiritual beings are unique, undivided, independently creative, pure intelligence, any attaint to disrupt or to sameness this crucial excellence of the original creation, will trigger unhappiness, and deterioration of the soul (spiritual being) and will become less creative and we’d lose automatically he’s own sense of perception. When real distinctiveness and independence of the soul is reinstated they regain they prime character of unique spiritual being the undivided.

Now that you have read my interpretation of life, I can start with the conspiracy issue.
From what you have read above you understand that some of the spiritual beings that spread out from the primary being are not aware of the true potential of creation and some are very much aware of it. I will concentrate in the portion that is very much aware of it. In this segment of all knowing spiritual being is three very distinct spiritual being.
The first all knowing spiritual beingis very much concentrated in he’s own salvation process sort of speak, he has no motive to help or temper in other spiritual being affaires because he is sure that it will slowdown or disturb he’ own processes, so he naturally mind he’s business and don’t get involve.
The second all knowing spiritual being in contrary of the first one is very much active to disturb all processes to salvation that spiritual being are going threw and try very hard to bondage all tentative of self spiritual awareness. They can only act at matter (example: human) because the nature of spiritual being can’t be tempted in any shape or form.
The reason why they are doing it is because they think that decreasing the number of self aware spiritual being in the physical universe could trigger a creation of new form of primary being. Increasing bandaged trapped spiritual being can generate large scale of intelligent energy which is to be believed by them that was the essence of the first creation.
Therefore spiritual being number two wants to be the ultimate creator in all known and unknown universe but need to use every spiritual being to achieve it.
So when you read about some religious or new age movement that preaches; we all need to be part of god. Then you can be sure that it is the agenda of spiritual being two.
The third all knowing spiritual beingis in my view very less in number. He’s aim is to interact against the spiritual being number two because they don’t know if it’s going to work or not as it have never been done before. Not wanted to be passive like spiritual being number one, they engaged them self in a race of helping all spiritual being trapped in their won creative maze to see they won potential in infinite perception.

Emerald tablets of Hermes: “as above so below”
This sentence for me doesn’t mean that every thing is the same as big and small but what happen in the spiritual dimension (which for human have always been directed as “above”) is also happening in the physical dimension (which human have always seeing them self living below).

We have been visited by all three spiritual being and can found them in any history books.
The difficult task is to know which one is.

kacou

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That first alinea was great read! But I have no idea what you said in the second I read it 2 times. But well my english is not that great :p

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

Let me know from where you want me to clarify so that you will have better understanding of what I wrote.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just clarify the second alinea mate

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
if thoughts, dreams, hopes, fears, hate and love amongst the many other sensations of being self aware can be contained in my incredibly young and tiny head then imagine the sensations and thoughts of a universe of ever expanding size and age, i think we are beyond basic and are far too small too comprehend the realities of what it all is and why, but that is not the point is it, we will go as far as our imagination will let us, hopefully amongst all the doomsayers and war hungry fanatics there will always be people willing to dream

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is a continuation of my thread? Alright.

But seriously: I think you are trying to discern between different types of enlightened beings, right?

Are you presenting those 1,2,3 types as a type of rank, or are they all similarily valid?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This could be complicated or simple depend of your perspective.
The 3 types of spiritual beings that I have listed here, are not different then your own spiritual core.
You see, all spiritual beings have been created in the same time and with the same energy, therefore all spiritual beings have the same capacity and ability to create their own worlds which inevitably get to be shared by all spiritual beings.
The salvation of the souls is to broad their perspective when reincarnated in the physical universe. The 3 types that I have mentioned, know how to come and go at will between the world we see and the world we don’t see. They have mastered the broad perspective view of the spiritual essence. This is an advantage that they have over other souls. How do they acquire this advantage? The only answer I can come up with is that the Primary being had communicated it to all spiritual beings, and because our make up is unique to each and every one, all spiritual beings’ interpreted this knowledge in different manner. Hence the confusion of what we are and where we come from and above all the difficulty to broad our spiritual perspective in the physical universe. Some of us are quite happy and some of us a quite distress.
One clever think that the primary being has set up is the indestructible core of all spiritual beings (meaning, our souls is eternal and can’t be altered). For the supreme being to enjoy infinite view point of the reality he also has to set up “free will” for each spiritual beings created by him. If you go a long with this logic above, you can understand why it is foolish to pray for God and why the primary being (or God) will never lift a finger when 6 millions human being got massacred, when a child die in any manner, when injustice prevails against fairness. Because it doesn’t matter our soul is eternal and indestructible, only our physical body can get hurt and eventual destruct by our self or by natural decay.
I hope I have explained some how; it is difficult for me to explain a very simple matter because of language. It is not the subject that is difficult but the communication types.

Kacou.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

In this universe we have 3 spiritual beings that know the meaning of life (broad perspective view point in the physical world via the spiritual world).

Some spiritual beings have chosen to experience different infinity in the physical world with out any interference to other spiritual beings.

Some spiritual beings have chosen to challenge the very essence of the primary being or God.
To do so, they think that if you diminish a soul you can harvest pure spiritual energy that will be need it to challenge God. So they have took a mission for them self to suppress spiritual knowledge in the physical universe which trap many souls in the physical world with no knowledge of the broader reality of perspective. This is why we are so lost because they conspire to hide the universal knowledge.

Some spiritual beings have chosen to help all other spiritual beings and try to give them the message of true spiritual knowledge. This spiritual entity are no different then you, me, or any from the above. They just choose this path as a free will attitude.

Our salvation is to broad our understanding of spiritual perspective and to immerse our soul fully with the physical universe. Many ancient teachers have predicted a messiah. Some they predicted that the messiah will come with great upheaval and some predicted that no upheavals will come by as the true message will be known. My view is that very soon someone will trigger a new understanding of science and spirituality that will be quintessential for our spiritual salvation here in the physical universe.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
if thoughts, dreams, hopes, fears, hate and love amongst the many other sensations of being self aware can be contained in my incredibly young and tiny head then imagine the sensations and thoughts of a universe of ever expanding size and age, i think we are beyond basic and are far too small too comprehend the realities of what it all is and why, but that is not the point is it, we will go as far as our imagination will let us, hopefully amongst all the doomsayers and war hungry fanatics there will always be people willing to dream

We are not too small or too big, we are what we are in the perspective of our spiritual understanding.
If you fly over a city and look down, you will see every people like dotes. Because you have adapted your perspective to a certain point of view so this people below are for you and any one close to you, very small. Then when you land and walk amount this people you are not seeing them like dotes but like real people. What has change is your perspective. Apply this to your conciseness and try to expand your perspective. You will then not see your self as insignificant and meaningless but as unique and wonderful being you are.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I like your theory and views. But what about those who wish to play God, for their own power? Are they in touch with their spirit self, or are they lower beings with no soul and need to feel some sort of strength just to stay alive? Are they corrupted souls? Do they need to have their presence known amongst those souls in flesh they want to rule over? I wonder where the "leader" complex comes from, as if to temper their own lack of self they cannot live without the attention of others.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I understand your theory. But I have nothing to add. There´s not much to discuss when it comes to metaphysical theories.

I think you are putting valid metaphysical concepts into words.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

“”But what about those who wish to play God, for their own power?””

Essentially this is not about power but about view point of eternity. You see if you take this logic for account of what is shaping our world then all concept of good and evil just doesn’t apply. You can say that those wishing to play God, as you put it, could be creating a partner with God and not an opponent.

“” Are they in touch with their spirit self, or are they lower beings with no soul and need to feel some sort of strength just to stay alive?””

Again, all souls created are unique and indestructible. With this reasoning there is no place for higher or lower soul as there is no place for old or new souls. Every thing has spring out instantly from the primary being creating trillions and trillions (uncountable) souls, all doted with the same attribute but also all so unique.

“””Are they corrupted souls? “””

They are not corrupted; they just have different view and perspective to their own spirituality. This doesn’t make lower or higher then your spiritual core. As you and me and every body in the known universe they also come with “free will”.

“”Do they need to have their presence known amongst those souls in flesh they want to rule over? “”

They presence is known only to those that have mastered extended perspective of spiritual awareness in the physical realm. It is not really ruling over other soul that is incarnated in this planet as it is to diminish the power of knowledge that can free the spiritual perspective.

You see in my understanding our souls and the souls of all entity consist of pure intelligent energy. Each of use including others is autonomous, indissoluble, unconditioned, unaltered and above all immortal…but it seems to be attracted by mater.
Suffering is the result of souls being trapped in matter. This doesn’t alter any quality that the souls have gain from the primary being, because in a sense all this suffering is not real.
This is also why the souls reincarnate again and again until the souls will acquire suppress knowledge of they true identity in the physical world. The rebirth amnesia, is a result of not been able in the last past life of widening the perspective of our true spiritual source threw the physical world.

Kacou.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"Before I elaborate in the conspiracy matter, I like to give you a quick glimpse of the way I think the entire world and existence runs..." Kacou

For me, the "conspiracy", if there is one, is trying to categorize it, explain it and convince others that you are right or have all or any of the correct answers. Spirituality, if nothing else, is intensely personal. To think that you could give us a "quick glimpse" into something so infinite and personal, to me, is silly.

Now, if you wanted to discuss the nature of humanity or the history of religion that is something more quantifiable. But I find all of these attempts, of late, to guide people or define spirituality somewhat arrogant. No offense, but one cannot possibly hope to find answers to life's biggest mysteries from strangers on the internet.

Pardon me if I seem rude, I don't mean to be. I just wonder about the growing number of threads like this on ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You have not been rude in expression your view.
Responding to your post I can only go back to what you have wrote:
“” Spirituality, if nothing else, is intensely personal””
My post is exactly this intense personal view, therefore my infinity is unique to my view point and I will not intent to make a law or a dogma.
Like my post suggest, souls are entirely responsible for the creation of they physical reality which they share.
I am just sharing my view point.

Kacou

new topics

top topics

join