It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL masonic signs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com...

Archeologists are aware that the same fews hand signs are repeated over and over since the ancient Sumerian civilization on statues, carving and painting etc. These signs are also present in always the same meaning, also during the ancient egyptian era but also on the religious art of the Renaissance. Author JMS ward has catalogued 17 hand signs in his book "The Sign Language of the Mysteries" . These signs have their origin in the ancient "mystery schools" and were transmitted from generation to generation by iniates all the way to the present time and to the freemasons. Thus, the masonic signs of recognition are merely the signs that can be seen on some statues of ancient divinities etc.
www.indotalisman.com...

Some of these signs are also used by priests and other clerics througout the world. This is understandable since the ancient mystery schools are at the origins of all the present world religions. The catch is that freemasons will use these signs OUTSIDE of their common meaning just for recognition.
here is an example:

This is the ancient sign of prayer but why is Ghaddafi doing this? He is a muslim and muslims don't pray like that. Further this is an awkward gesture while standing and why is he looking straight at the camera while doing this pose? Obviously, he wants to be pictured while doing this.

Another example:

This is tortioner Hayden doing the sign of Horus or sign of silence. Don't believe me? Take a look at these pictures taken from Richardson's monitor of freemasonry. Mr Hayden is doing exactly the sign of the royal master. By the way the mafia also names this as their sign of omerta...

The sign of praise

There are more sign, please visit my blog at

[edit on 13-12-2007 by antimacon]

[edit on 13-12-2007 by antimacon]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't know?? looks an awful lot like simple hand gestures and fidgeting that everyone is prone to do. I think you are fishing. I often chew on my finger too, a nasty habit, but no sign I assure you.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by The Oak]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

He's looking to hook trout of the bipedal variety.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hah, wow this is a stretch. I mean, I read Codex Magica cover to cover a few times, and this is more of a stretch than anything in that book.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
c'mon man i can freeze a shot of myself while talking a hundred times and get 50 gang signs out of it. this is pushing it guys. nice effort but I wouldn't look to deep into it...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimacon

Or, they could simply be telling tall fishing tales.

Seriously, If the REAL signs are SO secret, why are they depicted on statues, carvings and paintings?

Not that "hidden in plain site" logic again, I hope.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

LOL Chavez needs to learn how to stretch the truth in a fishing tale then...

I don't have anything to say to the OP .. except your wrong. Pretty much it, no need for details or long winded responses.. your pretty much just wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

These signs have their origin in the ancient "mystery schools" and were transmitted from generation to generation by iniates all the way to the present time and to the freemasons. Thus, the masonic signs of recognition are merely the signs that can be seen on some statues of ancient divinities etc.

You do realize the ancient "mystery schools," which by the way I might add is a phrase everyone likes throwing around, actually began in the empires of Greece and Rome. How is it these "universal" meanings of these signs which were defined (according to you) in the mystery schools is also the meaning found in the far more ancient civilizations that you cite?

How is these mystery schools are the source of all religion when we have evidence of religion MUCH older than that?

The basis of all these theories is the HUGE presumption that somehow - some way - societies which had absolutely no interaction with each other could some how use symbols that mean the exact same thing. For this to happen there MUST be some sort of direct transfer of knowledge, which we know as a historical reality is NOT the case for a majority of ancient civilizations. It also presumes that other people - having no knowledge of what other people in different parts of the world and at different times made out of these symbols - must use the symbols for the EXACT same meaning. It quite literally does not make sense.

Taking pictures of people doesn't show them making any sort of sign. People have limbs that move, and if you follow them long enough and take enough pictures you will eventually find them making all sorts of unusual contortions - not because they actually are - but because you caught a moment in time between movements.

Sometimes, there just is no conspiracy. I believe this is one of those times.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Listen, I am not an expert in archeology, all I know is that the info from this website is very compelling
www.indotalisman.com...

I mean look at the sign of heaven and earth, this is not an everyday sign yet it is present in Renaissance art but also in ancient mexican carving. Yes I know, the trolls and haters will always "explain away" and no proof will ever be good enough. Nevertheless, archeology has classyfied these 17 signs, so believe what you want.

As for the explanation that, people make all sort of gestures and that pictures in newspapers are nothing but random shots. Well if you look closely at my blog

You will soon realise that many pictures in newspapers are in fact scripted poses.
Just by doing a google image search for a top illuminati like Sarkozy or Rumsfeld will yield all the masonic signs in contrived poses like this:

This is obviously an scripted pose from a studio with the sign of prayer.

Another obvious pose is this one of singer Barbara Hendricks. This poster was made for a charity concert for a MASONIC LODGE in Belgium (see logo)

The index near the eyes is a knowns masonic sign

The next picture is also an agreed uppon pose, otherwise how could the photographer capture the index in the top corner like that? Remember that cameras have to be framed... And this one is a work of art...

This is Quebec politician Robin Philpot doing the sign of faith
www.cyberpresse.ca...

Iran's Amhadinejad is also fond of this sign

Look at his face, this is nothing but a pose. Yes I know everybody does this sign but nobody holds the finger for 30 seconds to give a photographer the time to frame the index perfectly in the corner like that...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Dude... you're really reaching, and while that site might be entertaining and thought-provoking (I didn't read it, just skimmed), I still think you are reaching -- perhaps a bit too far. You might strain something...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yeah, someone else who is fond of the "sign of Faith" I think it was:

[edit on 12/14/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sir- I demand my braincells back for reading this post.

I am now 2% dumber for reading this than I was prior to doing so.

You will be hearing from my attorney.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Nah. We should thank him. He's just helping us "thin the herd," so as to keep our brain cells sharper overall. The lame ones can go, it's OK. They were only dragging you down, anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Agreed. I want mine too.

All of the handshakes words and signs are floating around the net. For the non member to use these is like the fake vet saying he was in Nam and then having his victim respond that he was in the 6000th cavalry too.

The truth will always be known by the members with but a question or two, so why try to dig this stuff up?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Agreed. I want mine too.

All of the handshakes words and signs are floating around the net. For the non member to use these is like the fake vet saying he was in Nam and then having his victim respond that he was in the 6000th cavalry too.

The truth will always be known by the members with but a question or two, so why try to dig this stuff up?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Yet again, all of this DEPENDS on taking what someone says a symbol "really means" as the gospel truth. Who is it that gets to be the first person to tell us what symbols "really mean" and therefore there meanings apparently throughout time and forever, even when the symbols are used by other people for different purposes?

Of course if you wanted to follow this logically no one can do that, because the same similar looking symbols used by different groups mean different things. But then you couldn't form a conspiracy theory...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Another proof. This video was made by FREEMASONS giving some but certainly not all of the signs.

Starting at 1:15 the sign of the heart (fidelity) is given, the sign of horror is also shown and done exactly as described by the website
www.indotalisman.com...
and the sign of prayer is also present (named penitential at 1:48)

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antimacon

Sigh, why do you ignore direct questions? Who is it that has determined the meanings of these signs? Why is is they get to declare what their REAL meaning is? How do we know they are correct?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antimacon

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Not even going to bother... loved the spooky music though...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimacon
Another proof. This video was made by FREEMASONS giving some but certainly not all of the signs.

Ha- "PROOF" you say. This video was made by a woman named Tracy Wyman who I have spoken to in the past.

Her website is tracyrtwyman.com...

Look under the Videos section.

Maybe you'll do more homework before believing everything you see and hear.

She is not a FREEMASON either so you whole point stinks like fish on ice.

I demand you people give me massive amounts of stars for my CSI like dissection of antimacon's post!!!!

VIVA CORSIG

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

You get a star from me!

And by the way. Why would someone be so rude as to post on the internet what they believed to be the esoteric signs of a Freemason? .. I just don't see where the ignorant disrespect comes from..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join