It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've researched and collected video information regarding the promotion of discussion / the war with Iran. Feel free to watch them all and state. I think there will be a war with Iran for sure, don't you think? Enjoy your observation.

War with Iran most likely starts soon. I don't think there is anything you can do about it.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
ALSO, a must-read:

en.wikipedia.org...

Plus you can find events occupied by Iran on wiki, too.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Good job on collecting all these movs. Bad job on my side of not watching them
I think there will be a war with Iran soon. I think their just waiting for the public to be manipulated towards war.. But i would like to hear you on this:
Does the Iranian government want this war too secretly? Does the top of the piramid control the 2 factions as usual? Because I see allot of Iranian political moves implicating they dont want war...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I seriously hope we do not go to war with Iran.

Our armed forces are overstretched and demoralised as it is. There seems to be a real want to go to war from some politicians, and to be honest with you, I don't really feel it's justified. I also think that any British Prime Minister who agrees with going to war with Iran will face a severe backlash.

Even though the spin machines and propaganda machines will go into overdrive in the build up, I cannot believe that the public will swallow the lies, half-truths and downright poor intelligence after this current Iraq fiasco.

I hope not, anyway.

Edited because I can't spell.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i heard on the news that iran stopped making the nuclear weapons in 2003 so why does america need to go into iran

and when bush finishes is time as presedent doesnt that mean the new presedent might be different about what will be done on the issue on iran

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well after they said they stopped in 2003 someone else stated (maybe even bush im not sure) that they restarted the nuke program in 2004 :S

And obviously their nukelear program is not the reason america want to go there so bad

[edit on 13/12/07 by Neoblade]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Thanks, neo.

Well, when they said they've stopped the nuclear activity in '03, here's what Bush has to say....to demand the explanation -

www.voanews.com...

Rice still says they're "dangerous" -

ap.google.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The US has been taken out of the running for starting the War with Iran. The recent NIE was all over the media and the cat has been de-clawed. I am expecting an Israeli first strike, Muslim retaliation, and THEN the US will slip slowly into this new Mid-east war. 1st in a support role of Israel and then some "Iranian Weapons" would conveniently be captured in Iraq and or some other such lie, Mossad blowing up US soldiers dressed as Al-Queda, CIA operators working as Iranian troops "invading Iraq" or some such nonsense. then we would see full scale US commitement as well as the final unveiling of the US police state when the populace here finally turns off their TV and stands up to Fedgov.

More likely then not it will just be business as usual until the US economy completely fails due to Government overspending and the Federal Reserves illegal manipulation of our financial system. The troops will be partially stuck in Iraq due to no money to bring them home, Iran will gain major influence over the Mid-east, the house of Saud will fall, there will be a general Islamic revolution in which a new Caliphate that stretches from Pakistan to Egypt is formed and then Israel will just nuke the crap out of everyone everywhere and light some candles to celebrate.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
...Mossad blowing up US soldiers dressed as Al-Queda...

I a bit curious. How does one 'dress as Al-Queda'?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well you simply ask the Brits of course. They got caught blowing stuff up as terrorists in Basra. Or the CIA in Afghanistan. Or Mossad in Palestine.
Probably head scarves and those stick-um beards like from the old Monkees shows

top topics

join