It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Head- 'In Rainbows'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Anyone else digging this album?

I'm not even a die hard fan of Radiohead but this album is really good, from beginning to end, every song.

I'm hooked, was just wondering if anyone else was too...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Yep... digging it for sure
I actually went and paid a little for it, hehe

I've been with those guys from almost day 1 and I gotta say that they persist to change a little from album to album as all good artists should do.

2 thumbs up for Radiohead

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm a diehard Radiohead fan and I think what they did to promote In Rainbows was absolutely brilliant, and they are indeed a brilliant band.
Although, I don't particularly care for any of the songs in In Rainbows....my absolutely favorite album of theirs would be OK Computer or a tie between The Bends. If In Rainbows sounded anything similar to these two albums I'd dig it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jeepin4x4girl

Radiohead described this album as the "one album people will remember Radiohead for" or summit to that extent, it is an excellent album though, roll on the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
As an album, I think Radiohead hit it right on the head with In Rainbows. It's hard to pick a favorite on this one.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
1) It's Radiohead.
2) In Rainbows is a brilliant album, right there with OK Computer, Kid A and The Bends.
3) Arpeggi is one of the most beautiful songs Radiohead has ever recorded.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Awesome album. But is didn't seem as fluid as their other albums; i couldn't seem to find a central "feel" to it. maybe I should listen to it again.

new topics

top topics

join