It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person... weird thing happened here..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by downunder666

If it were that simple to get a 'ghost' on film, there wouldn't be skeptics in this world about it. It wouldn't be something so many people in the world disapprove. I've tried getting it on a camera, it doesn't show up on it. Digital or film.

The most I've ever gotten is a disfigured looking room with a shadow coming outta the wall that was probably just something up with cam..

i can try, but don't expect anything really.

I believe 99.9% of all pictures involving ghosts are fake.
yes there may be a few that are authentic but its not likely to my eyes.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I recommend prayer. Even if you don't believe in God. Just saying a few words that mention God and asking him to remove what is in the house. Say it out loud in areas where the entity has been witnessed. The atmosphere might get really tense and the thing might even materialize. This is the most common approach to confronting or examining entities.

Also, take a tape recorder into a room and ask questions to the entity. Listen to the tape later and check for voices. This is called EVP and it's notorious for presenting startling and creepy results.

Both of these suggestions might make the situation alot scarier or creepier than you might want things to become though.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I'll give it a try, it couldn't hurt. I'll do it when noone's around house though, if something bad were to happen i wouldn't wanna feel responsible. Might as well get some holy water too maybe.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
As a previous poster said before about acknowledging these phenomena, I’ve had a number of friends who have had “ghostly” experiences in their house but if they say “ Yes Bill (or whatever) we know you’re here” if something strange happens the entity seems to calm itself and reduce its commotion or activities.

I have never seen anything myself but with so many people saying that’s what they do including the previous poster there seems to be something more then a coincidence.

A lot of people with these situations simply put up with it but I suppose if your not sucked into a T.V. I guess you could possibly live with it aswell….

You could also try having the house exorcised by a priest, psychic etc if that’s your deal.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Personally I dont see the purpose of replying to these forums typically, seeing as how once it reaches page two, everyone stops reading. Fortunatley for your sake I feel compelled to give you some advice. I dont claim to be an expert, nor do I claim to know everything, but I deal with these "entities" on a regular basis. As loose a term as it may sound, my trade is "spiritualism". One of the purposes of my work is to help entities "find their way". Now this is not something I could ever prove over the internet nor have an interest in doing so. As one of the member posted previously, basically a ghost for lack of a better word, is an entity with emotional attachments to a place or time. They work in a different dimension of sorts, but are more of an inbetween state. Typically most entities are in one set dimension, or float from one to the next. Entities like your shadow girl, are simply undecided, or unable to make the jump to the next stage. They feel there is a purpose to stay here, for example, lets say you love your parents dearly, and you promised that if you ever died youd stick around to look after them. Problem is one day you do die, and your soul lingers, your parents leave the home, and another family moves in, in the state youd be in, youd be "trapped" for lack of a better word. Now as unusual as this sounds, it is far more frequent than you could imagine. As for your brothers out of body experience, that is becoming more and more common within our society, unfortunatley such a state leaves ones soul vulnerable to attack, its much like a seal, when its in the water it is graceful, when its on land, its prey. The same goes for us, when we are in this state of reality, we are accustomed to it, thus graceful, when we enter other levels of conciousness without proper protection, we are prey. The shadow girl and other entities dont so much want harm upon you, but they need the "energy" to ascend to the next level. Sufficed to say its impossible to bring up all the topics your describing in one message. But I can assure you the little girl could be helped, and thus leave your family in peace. I could possibly be a crazy coot, but what do you have to lose *shrugs*. If your interested simply reply to this message and I will do what I can.

Sincerely,
Wally

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How do we know this 'little girl' is not a different entity?

I have heard alot of cases where a 'spirit' manifests itself as a child to one person, manipulating them etc. When other people see the spirit, they see a demonic entity.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, any spiritual energy that appears dark or black in nature cannot possibly be a harmless little girl!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join