It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person... weird thing happened here..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok, I've been to this site before, I've posted, though I cannot remember my old username on this site. But none the less.. a little over a year ago I posted a story about a shadow girl, my brother had seen, told me about.. and I had seen it a few months later 'on my chest' directly looking at it. like a few other stories I've read about. Now, this is the thing that gets me, Every night, my brother told me that he had seen it, moving around his room, very fluidly, it had no definate form, though didn't change into a huge variety. It was either a black substance that crawled about on the bedroom floor, or it was in the shape of a small girl. With no distinct features, and so black in color it was easily noticeable.

This has been happening a few times a week, since then, everyones seen it atleast once or twice. So we know its there, now here comes the strange part. A few days ago, I saw the shadow in his room, it flowed up into the form of a girl as usual, and as always i stood stunned not knowing what to do. (Everytime I see it, I can't think straight, and even my breathing stops in the moment) It then started to fade away, but not into nothingness, it took shape of a small girl, in a small white dress. but again, no distintions other than it now had skin, and a dress on. The face was blank, no features at all, no eyes, no nose, no mouth. Just a head, hair, dress, and arms+feet.

I've NEVER heard about anything like that happening, and it scared the living hell outta me. It stood there facing me for a moment, and fell to the floor to a black looking puddle, and evaporated into nothingness. I say evaporated cause the puddle looked like it flowed into the air in a steam like feature.

has ANYONE at all ever heard about this happening? Or had this happen? I'm used to seeing shadows, but not seeing a shadow pull off a stunt like that....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe it's a demon? That seems the something you could look into. From what I know of the Shadow People, I'm pretty sure that I've never heard of anyone saying that it turned into something else; now, this is to say that it could be possible, but I've never heard of it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

I dun know.. i've never felt threatined by it.. like sudden fear for my life overwhelming me or anything but it was definately creepy. and before any of you try and say 'first you said every day then, few times a week'

my brother see's it everyday. I see it every few times a week. parents few times a month.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When the shadow was on your chest? Do you mean it was sitting/standing on your chest while you were laying down? If that was the case, did you feel any weight she displaced onto your chest? Or any sign of physical contact?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
doesnt sounds like a typical shadow person, although Im not an expert on shadowites

taking form is not something that has been bestowed upon them from people who have encounters with them though

sounds creepy though

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

I was laying in bed.. looked at my alarm clock for a moment.. and turned back and there it was.. was not yet asleep. just had gotten into bed.. was around 10. i'm pretty sure cause i had school the next day. and i turned to clock to turn alarm on.

it was a few months after my brother told me about it.. so about 9 months ago maybe?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I've had a high interest in shadow beings ever since my first encounter, but have not once ever heard of something like that....... =/

I just hope I'm not the only one thats ever posted something like this, cauuse it'd scare me a little more if so....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Terror0fDeath

could of just been a darker entity with ability to show you things
who knows, odd

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Shadow people can either be demons, or a spirit that is unable to fully manifest. I saw a shadow person walk down our hall last Christmas thinking it was my husband. I had just caught the legs, as I was checking the roast in the oven to see if it was ready for my husband to get out of the oven for me.

I went into the front room to see if it was in fact my husband to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He said he hadn't left the front room.

A few months ago, I had been smacked and shouted at by something, definitely male. I did some research on the property where our flat sits and found out that a man had died in the 1800's and the property where we live was where his house once stood.

I have had experiences prior to that smacking and shouting and since, but am no longer afraid. I was sitting in the front room the other day, and in thechair next to me, I heard a heavy sigh like you would hear from a man. I was not frightened, and Barnabas showed himself while we were out to a friend of ours who called by.

It is best to do some research on the property, and any spirit that is dark is a negative spirit, or demon. However, some spirits can be negative if they think they are being ignored and trying to get your attention. After the smack and the shouting that was when I stood up and took notice. All the other things happening before that that happened was like residual and not direct.

Now that I acknowledge that Barnabas is here, and have researched the man, I feel I have come to know who he was in the flesh. He is pretty quiet now around me and my husband. Apparently, he likes to let people know he is here when we are out.

Before my new neighbour moved in upstairs, I use to hear doors slamming and footsteps in her flat. The activity is centred more on me, as I am more attune to it.

Barnabas negativity stemmed from the fact that he died suddenly from a heart attack at about 52 years of age after he went bankrupt. He was a proud man and was from a long line of millers (flour). His bitterness of losing his business was more than he could bear and it went with him into the afterlife.

He is a bit more settled now, but doesn't seem ready to move on. The land and the estate meant a lot to him.

Research the property, record any evps(both digital and cassette) photograph and video clip anything you pick up.

It takes time to get enough evidence together, but I believe you. Definitely make the first point of call on researching the property and the land at your library, and heritage centre.

love, light and peace

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've had a number of encounters with various entities. Your incident of the shadow being on your chest is very similar to one of my experiences. But, mine was more of... an evil experience.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
sounds like some sort of demon to me. But then again, it might not even be an apparition/demon. It could be something else...although I don't quite know what.

Maybe a specter. Has it tried to communicate with you or any of your family members? It seems odd and rather distinctive that it haunts your brother's room most. Has it ever shown you something, or done something that seemed repetitive? Is it aware that you are there? Or does it act as if you don't exist? Have you tried to communicate with it?

Also, when it was on your chest, what did you do when you saw it. And what was it doing? And after you saw it what did it do/how did it disappear?

Lot's of questions, but their answers are needed to figure out what it is, why it's there, and what it wants.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That is not a shadow person. I can tell you where shadow people come from. It's those people out there that can do remote viewing. When someone remote views they do create this shadow image of themselves. I know this from experience.

My son went to a Pow Wow while I stayed at home. I was laying down and just as I was about to get up I seen a shadow person just behind me near the door to the bedroom. The shadow looked like the silhouette of my son who happened to be at the Pow Wow. I dismissed it until about 4-5 days later and asked my son did something strange happen at that pow wow. I asked him did you come here and stand in this room during the time you were there. He turned pale white and told me he was in the room with me that day and something strange happened to him. It was if he left his own body. This is called remote viewing. It all made sense after that but I still do not know to this day how it's done. He can not even explain how he did it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

that is out of body, not remote veiwing

there are shadow people though

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

that is out of body, not remote veiwing

there are shadow people though

How do you know they are not the same?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

peoples experiences with shadow people are not like an out of body

if your son knew he was there

why is most people claim violent and hostile feeling when they encounter shadow people

its hard to imagine if someone dislikes you they know exactly where to find you to remote view you and scare you like that

it just doesnt seem to add up

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Thanks for the experience, the house is new, not so sure bout the land though, i'll have a look into it. I know there were indian burial grounds in the area before

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by observigent

My brother said he has dreams frequently, that he'll be watching himself sleep. (third person view perspective) and he'll see the shadow crawl around his room. It'll interact with him, and touch his feet or so. He'd freak out so much he'd wake up, only to see the shadow very close to his face.

Its strange.. i've never heard anything like it.. =/

oops.. your also the one who asked what I did. Basically, it was a black figure of a girl near my chest. I put my hands outward and pushed through it. It poofed sorta like nightcrawler from xman? leaving the smokey after effect. and dissapeared within a fraction of a second. after me jumping up.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Terror0fDeath]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I've heard that theory before, bout shadow people and OOB's.

Though I only say shadow person because it matches the exact description of one, how its moved. Others peoples experiences match mine and my families perfectly other than this recent event.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Remote viewing and out of body are two very different things, lol.
One actually involves you to spiritually leave your own body, and you can wander about, fly. Do whatever you want. Supposedly.

Remote Viewing is just seeing a different place by visualizing a place, by given direction or another means. I wouldn't know though, I have no talent in either of the fields.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OK, so if this thing represents itself so often you should be able to provide evidence?

Take a picutre as proof, thats a reseasonable request.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join