It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovered Piece Of UFO! Is This Irrefutable Evidence Of Alien Presence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I was watching The History Channel the other day on UFOs where shown was an object that was recovered by Bob White following a UFO encounter in Colorado in 1985. In 1996, White was flown to LANL, the classified Los Alamos National Labs for an analysis of his evidence and was told by Senior staff that the object he recovered was extraterrestrial. The lab denied this later. The Los Alamos official analysis was published for the first time in White's book UFO Hard Evidence (Galde Press 2005). He insists that the results reveal ‘inept or intentionally misleading scientific results’.

However, he is the only man known to have purportedly recovered physical evidence from a UFO encounter. Here’s the piece.…

The Object claimed to have been recovered by Bob White
during his UFO encounter in 1985.
Pic Courtesy: ufoevidence

As seen on The History Channel.
Courtesy: UFOHardEvidence

In 2000, White claimed that a declassified U.S. Army document from the 1940's titled "UFOs in Denmark" has multiple images of an object nearly identical to the one he recovered some 40 years later.

Originally posted by quaneeri
A US ARMY CIC Documents from the 1940's describes an object amazingly similar to Bob White's in File 202085 "Flying Saucers in Denmark". A Freedom of Information Act release of all US Army documents related to UFO's reveals startling information that may support Bob White's claims.
www.blackvault.com...

Tests performed by MIT research associate Robert Golka and Larry Cekander, Lead Projects Coordinator at Museum of the Unexplained have created an intense interest with members of the scientific community to look at the Bob White Object with a more in depth study that wasn't forth coming before the Neutron Bubble Chamber tests done in November of 2006 in San Diego.

Neutron Radiation should not be present in the object. The radiation exists. Many other things present in the metal shouldn’t be there either but the Thermal Neutron test is a definitive finding of off earth origins.
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

"I believe Bob White has the real hard evidence of extraterrestrial visitation,"says Franklin Carter, president of the Institute for UFO Research.
Scientist thinks some other academics who have examined the object might have deliberately tried to cover up the truth about it's alien origins.

The Los Alamos report concluded the object was not a meteor but an unknown object of unknown origin.

Does anyone have the latest status on this? Has it been proven to be a part of an alien UFO? If so, then why the silence? Isn’t this irrefutable evidence of alien presence on Earth / Solar System? Or has it been proven to be a hoax as this seems to have died a natural death?

Cheers!

Refs:
www.ufohardevidence.com...
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is truy amazing, Mike, thanks for putting all this information together. With all the info you've assembled, I'd say this looks pretty legit.
Another great research job, thanks Mike! I'm flagging this.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice find, Mike. Is that first pic a microscopic view of the object? It looks like one of those microscopic pics of bed-bugs or hair.

Maybe this story is similar to the Pomare Disk story, huh? Hmm..speaking of which, whatever happened to the Pomare Disk anyway?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No, the size of the object is actually a bit bigger than what you see in the photo which is why it is very strange.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, helps quality UFO discussion in this forum. Thanks for posting it!

Flagged!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember when Bob White was on "Judge Joe Brown" with his object and was treated with ridicule by all concerned. Joe Brown was not impressed one bit by the analysis done on the object. I am a believer in the extra terrestrial origins of the Bob White object even if Judge Joe Brown is not.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ah yes, I remember this episode, I was upset that it did not go further into this event, which made me a bit skeptical.

I just don't see how that event wasn't more famous, of course the cover-up excuse comes into play.

Still, quite a good story, that object always looked very odd to me, like some sort of prehistoric invertebrate creature, like a crustacean...though it's apparently hardened "fire" of some sort...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I love all your threads by the way, seems you have a lot of fun with them.

What is the actual size of this object? Is it some sort of metal? From the pictures you supplied, it almost looks like wood, with the inset looking like the end of it has tree rings? Are there more pictures of this object to look at some place?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is really old. They have NEVER found out what it is. Doesn't mean it was MADE by aliens, only that it itself is alien.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Why do you say alien evidence? Could it be secret manmade material that the scientist have developed in their top secret labs? If it's top secret then other's who test it will never know if it's manmade, they will just assume it's extraterrestrial material. Just a thought

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I started a thread about this some time ago and Dr. Gibbons a friend of Bob White joined in and gave some interesting comments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have not checked if there is anything new on this. If anyone has current info, that would be great.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Video: Real UFO fragment?
www.livevideo.com...

The strange fragment Bob White found during his UFO encounter, he believes it is part of a UFO and more... tests done on the object confirm it is an unknown object of unknown origin. For more information and analysis of this object view the pictures in my photo section under the title of "The Bob White Object"

Some links

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.theblackvault.com...

BOB WHITES>OPEN LETTER TO NIDS COLM KELLEHER
www.ufosrus.50megs.com...

HAL9000 did a good work on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

or maybe because it came from a UFO

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the space garbage left by Military and government orbital missions came back down...
with the high percentage of aluminum in the sample, it does seem to indicate a material manufactured for use in space.

Wouldn't an aluminum alloy mixture used by secretive agencies be a proprietary manufacturing secret, able to be exempt from disclosure?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

it is a strange looking object-----------i wonder what its purpose would be?------------------results of a malfunction?meltdown? or maybe just "normal" waste from the propulsion system ?hopefully its not just alien bodily waste!ouch!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

It may very well have come from a UFO, as Bob White has said, but UFO never automatically = alien. A UFO could very well turn out to be a very terrestrial object, manmade even.

It honestly looks like a waste byproduct of some unknown process, slag. The only thing its shape indicates that it possibly came through either an irregularly shaped orifice slowly at very high temperatures or was maybe oddly shaped by re-entry into our atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What an interesting find, not only for Mr White, but for us here on ATS too. Thanks, Mike!

As to what it is...who can tell, though my initial reaction was that it has all the hallmarks of something having been petrified, possibly a hitherto unknown primordial plant. I'm no expert, and therefore have no idea what archaic plant life may look like, but if it turns out to be that, then it wouldn't surprise me. It would annoy me, however.

Of course, what I want it to be is something completely different!

Oh, pleasepleaseplease let it be alien, purely because of its wonderfully bizarre structure!
Can you imagine what type of ship it may be part of, and what the entire ship might look like, based on that small remnant?

Did I hear anyone mention H.R.Giger?

The question that begs to be asked, in all seriousness, is why this object has not been seen more in the media? If it truly has been proven to be of nonterrestial origin by reputable laboratories, and exhibits properties that it simply shouldn't be there, then why isn't it, at least, plastered on the front of the tabloids, just as the Martian metoerite ALH 84001 and its accompanying calcified microbes were?

Is this just another case of something that might just provide strong evidence for an uncomfortable, and ridiculed, subject being ignored by the mainstream media, because it simply doesn't fit into the "light entertainment" bracket UFOs have been firmly shoved into?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am friends with a friend of COLM KELLEHER , I can ask if Colm ever responded and if not why. I'll update this thread.

I remember this case but don't remember what came of it. I'll find out.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
it is a strange looking object-----------i wonder what its purpose would be?------------------results of a malfunction?meltdown? or maybe just "normal" waste from the propulsion system ?hopefully its not just alien bodily waste!ouch!

Yeah, I thought of that, too. It might be the alien equivalent of "blue ice" from airliners.

On the other hand, it kind of also looks like some sort of stalactite ...

[edit on 12/12/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For some reason that thing reminds me of a Fulgurite
www.carionmineraux.com...

Its obviously not one, but maybe it was formed in a similar way, it may not be from a Alien UFO, but may have come from space, and formed an odd shape somehow??

Its hard to know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join