It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Outside My Window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just had to join and share my story, I wonder if anyone has had any similar experiences.

So, I woke up at 4 AM to pee, and I laid back down. I had my eyes fixed on the window to the far right of the room from my bed. I then saw 2 little lights moving around outside the window, like the way fireflies move around, kinda floating around. I was curious because we don't have fireflies here.

Then the craziest thing happened.

All of the sudden, the 2 little light dots floating in the air aligned together and directly shot light rays into my eyes. Then they dissapeared.

I know it wasn't a car or a flashlight, because that window is right by the next door neighbor's house wall, not by a street. And it wasn't a flashlight for sure, I know that.

Its very strange the date this happened as well. I had been receiving "signs" of the number combination "12/7" over the past 6 months. Like something was trying to tell me something. Well, the morning this happened, it was DECEMBER 7TH = 12/7.

I don't know what to think. But I do believe in extraterrestrial life, and I do believe they do make contact with some people. I don't know.

(do any of you know what starseeds are, by the way?)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think your a starseed child, blessed from above. Next time try talking to the orbs. Make contact and feel their love then report back what you find out

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That is strange.. I took this starseed quiz thing, and my result was "You will be, or have been, contacted -- do not be afraid -- it was for a family reunion."

*unsure face* lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldfrapp

Were the lights moving independently?

What colour were the lights?

When you say "shot light rays into my eyes" how did they looked like? Did they look like the lights from a distant car that points its headlights directly to you or did they look like laser pointers? Or like something else?

PS: my starseed quiz result (12) does not even appear on the final rating...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Were the lights moving independently?

What colour were the lights?

When you say "shot light rays into my eyes" how did they looked like? Did they look like the lights from a distant car that points its headlights directly to you or did they look like laser pointers? Or like something else?

PS: my starseed quiz result (12) does not even appear on the final rating...

They were moving rather close together, but they weren't uniformly aligned together at all. But they stayed within a foot of each other, swirling around. THEN they got close together, and shined a very bright light into my eyes. Not like a laser, but more like a high-powered light.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Have you sustained any head injuries? Any history of mental illness in the family?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Apparently I'm gonna have a crib in the 5th world. Do they have beer there? And ladies?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Starseed child indeed!!! Who invents this stuff? I think it very unlikley that if an alien race has mastered spacetravel, they will hang around outside your bedroom in the early hours of the morning, doing a passable impression of fireflys. It all seems a little unlikley don't you think?

join