It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller visibly shaken when asked about Ron Paul!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
David Rockefeller visibly shaken when asked about Ron Paul!
what a scumbag he is , you can see it in his face! he knows dam well who Ron Paul is!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Rockerfeller should be in jail. He actually recieved a nobel peace prize, that means that he will probably never actually get put in jail, which is a shame.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Now, I don't doubt that questions that are enough to startle an individual should remain unmentioned, however, you ought to examine the implications of Ron Paul as president, and what his administration will hope to do. It's more than reasonable to believe that Rockefeller's capitalistic enterprises are at risk for damage by Ron Paul's ideals in concern to the departments of the government.

Now, while I'll avoid any character assertions relating to Rockefeller, Rockefeller loves money (What large-scale Capitalist doesn't?) and the possibility of him losing money is one that could shock him, startle him, scare him, etc.

Nonetheless, it's more than reasonable for a connection to exist, I'll keep a tab on this thread and check for updates, presuming you or others locate any.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Judging from his age we don't have to worry for much longer... Whether we like or not, we all die from old age if not something else.

Best part is that there is a warm spot in hell for him and all his buddies....

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
New Ron Paul Ad

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford - Interview With, And Warning For, David Rockefeller pt 1/2
Heres the full interview, the guy seems a little kooky but interesting none the less
PART 2

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik101
Rockerfeller should be in jail. He actually recieved a nobel peace prize, that means that he will probably never actually get put in jail, which is a shame.

He will definitely not be going to jail any time soon. Rockefellar is one of the all-powerful Knights of Malta, who control so much in the world today.

I would be very sceptical of Ron Paul being any kind of revolutionary leader or being any real kind of opposition!!! It is much more likely that he is merely another diversionary candidate, to give the public the illusion that he is a real alternative. If he gets into power you won't see a whole lot of change. Somewhat worringly, Ron Pauls lack of knowledge and understanding of the Federal Reserve and the financial situation in USA has been highlighted recently. You should also wonder what Ron Paul has actually done to merit the trust of the public. Ron Paul still files his tax returns and votes for Congress to accept money from the Federal Reserve at the beginning of every fiscal year. However he does appear to be the best candidate put forward and I would hope he gets in ahead of any of the other names mentioned

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Not like we're buds and exchange Christmass cards or anything, but I have fished with David Rockefeller a couple of times each year and would like to know why he should be in jail....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneshot1
Not like we're buds and exchange Christmass cards or anything, but I have fished with David Rockefeller a couple of times each year and would like to know why he should be in jail....

Rockefellar is one of the tyranical evil megalomaniacs that are working against the freedoms of the public to help usher in a one-world-governement with the likes of him in control, and it is likely you wouldn't approve of their plans for the rest of the populace.

David Rockefellar also controls the medical mafia cartel that is doing so much damage and spreading so much misinformation about health issues, in the name of selling drugs.

If you do some research on Rockefellar it is likely you will find many reasons why you would want him behind bars

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The body language is unmistakable. The LOF bound elitist knows just exactly who RP is, and the danger that he represents to monopoly men like the Rockefellers. Seeing these filth on video never fails to make me physically ill. The demonic presence is palpable.

top topics

join