It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 11 & December 23

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
(I apologise if this has been discussed before. I am not at home right now, so I don't have the time to do a thorough topic search.)

The thread about December 23 made me remember that, according to most astrologers, tomorrow - December 11th - is supposed to be an extremely "important" day for many, mostly - but not exclusively- in a positive way.
(Some astrologers are singling out people born around March 19th as being the probable recipients of the greatest changes.)

As for December 23rd, it's supposed to be THE "luckiest" day of this year.

Now, while I do believe there is something to astrology, I am not at all an astrology buff. All the same, I thought many would like to know about this.

And I' like to go a step further and propose a quasi-scientific experiment
:

how about posting here about your experience of December 11 and/or December 23, as objectively as you can?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

OK, December 11th is slowly drawing to an end, here in Europe...

Anyone ready to report?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm in Australia - nothing special here and it's the 12th December.

-Josh

I'm a member of the Raelian Movement and the founder of the movement, a man named Rael, was contacted by an extra-terrestrial named Yahweh on 13th December 1973. During this encounter he was dictated a series of messages, which he wrote down and later published in the form of 3 books.

In summary, these messages explain that scientists from another planet originally created all life on Earth using DNA. These human beings were known in the Hebrew Bible as ELOHIM, but were mistaken for gods by our ancestors. The word ELOHIM does not mean “God”, but is a plural word meaning, “those who came from the sky”. It is to these people that Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Joseph Smith and many many other prophets referred to.

Now that humanity has the scientific knowledge to understand this, the Elohim have asked for these important messages to be communicated to the world, and for an embassy to be built, so they can return to Earth as predicted by all the major religions.

For more info go to www.rael.org where you can get a free download of “Intelligent Design – Message from the Designers”.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wish I could somehow put 'today' into words for you - either subjective or objective...if I could, I certainly would. But it is almost impossible for me to wrap my own mind around what goes in within it these days.

All I can truly say is that things are going to change...for the better. They already are and have been for some time but the changes will soon be manifest.

I feel like, somehow or someway, that today was essentially a 'point beyond return.' Not the negative or doomsday sort but rather the kind that elicits a deep involuntary sigh of relief.

I can hardly wait until December 23!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I started karate today. Seems a bit stupid to some folks, but it's a great thing for me. See what the twenty third brings, but I'm not to big on astrology.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My friend asked me today "So uhh, what's with that whole John Lennon thing, dude?"

I said No Comment.

I guess he reads the boards here?

Oh, also I made home made chicken noodle soup. Delightfully delicious, I must say

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I am not very "big" (or even "medium") on astrology, either - but I do know this much: there are no small or "stupid" starts... ; )

Good luck with your karate!
May it lead to great things.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And I guess I should, because I have no idea of what it means...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Well, I am glad to hear that - and I am certainly joining you in wishing for the best.

BTW, regarding December 23rd - I just found out that the constellation (or rather its "influence") actually peaks very early in the morning (American time) and before noon (Europe), not to mention Australia where it'll actually peak on December 22nd. So THIS - December 22nd - is actually THE "operative" date.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by archangel_josh

Ha, I actually thought of that (Australia) while writing the original post...

And it made me remember - as it always does - that funny old (?) line from who knows where: "Well, the world certainly won't end today, because it's already tomorrow in Australia".

BTW, it's very interesting what you wrote about the Elohim - thanks.
It is certainly puzzling that the name itself is actually in plural. That part has never been satisfactorily explained by anyone, really.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
10:16 pm on the 11th and this has been a very uneventful day.

Nothing great.. nothing new. Did laundry, cleaned, packed.. would have been great if something had happened though.

Guess I will wait and see what the 23rd holds in store.

VV

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien

Who? John Lennon?

As a matter of fact, he DOES! Not as John and not alone but he's here. With us.

John the Beloved. No lie, baby!

Oh, also I made home made chicken noodle soup. Delightfully delicious, I must say

YUM!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Concerning december 23...
baconreport.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by archangel_josh
I'm in Australia - nothing special here and it's the 12th December.

-Josh

I'm a member of the Raelian Movement and the founder of the movement, a man named Rael, was contacted by an extra-terrestrial named Yahweh on 13th December 1973. During this encounter he was dictated a series of messages, which he wrote down and later published in the form of 3 books.

In summary, these messages explain that scientists from another planet originally created all life on Earth using DNA. These human beings were known in the Hebrew Bible as ELOHIM, but were mistaken for gods by our ancestors. The word ELOHIM does not mean “God”, but is a plural word meaning, “those who came from the sky”. It is to these people that Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Joseph Smith and many many other prophets referred to.

Now that humanity has the scientific knowledge to understand this, the Elohim have asked for these important messages to be communicated to the world, and for an embassy to be built, so they can return to Earth as predicted by all the major religions.

For more info go to www.rael.org where you can get a free download of “Intelligent Design – Message from the Designers”.

sounds like the joseph smith tale lol

deciphered into 3 books which he sells and profits, thats great

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Well, I am glad to hear that - and I am certainly joining you in wishing for the best.

BTW, regarding December 23rd - I just found out that the constellation (or rather its "influence") actually peaks very early in the morning (American time) and before noon (Europe), not to mention Australia where it'll actually peak on December 22nd. So THIS - December 22nd - is actually THE "operative" date.

You are referring to Capricorn?

Yes. The 'sea-goat.'

Elemental Quality
Capricorn is the cardinal earth sign of the Zodiac. It can be likened to the oldest and most valuable tree in the forest.
Surefooted and thoroughly practical, in the end the Capricorn goat always reaches the heights, beating others who are faster but less determined.
The cardinal signs must put their resources to good use. Earth resources represent practical skills:
material, financial, and social resources that can be used to further an ambition.
Spiritual Goal
To learn and understand the feelings and needs of other people.

(That is from a book of mine, called 'The Little Giant Encyclopedia of the Zodiac,' written by 'The Diagram Group' published by Sterling Publishing Co., Inc. of NY, © 1997.)

-----------------

Famous Capricorns include:
Lady Bird Johnson
Michel de Nostradamus
Kit Carson
Howard Hughes
Clara Barton
Anwar Sadat
Rod Serling
Carlos Castaneda
Louis Pasteur
Marlene Dietrich
Rudyard Kipling
Henri Matisse
John Denver
Val Kilmer
J. Edgar Hoover
Barry Goldwater
J. D. Salinger
Saint Therese De Lisieux
Joseph Stalin
J.R. Tolkien
Mel Gibson
Isaac Newton
Johannes Kepler
Carl Sandburg
Saint Bernadette
Elvis Presley
Martin Luther King
David Lloyd Geroge
Al Capone
Muhammad Ali
Andy Kaufman
Oliver Hardy
Edgar Allen Poe
Paul Cezanne
Janis Joplin
AND
Saint Joan of Arc
Jesus the Nazarite

(both of whom were born on January 6)

-----------------

Yes...all in all, I think we are ALL going to have a great 'Festivus' this winter solstice!

HO HO HO!

[edit on 12/12/2007 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

(I apologise if this has been discussed before. I am not at home right now, so I don't have the time to do a thorough topic search.)

The thread about December 23 made me remember that, according to most astrologers, tomorrow - December 11th - is supposed to be an extremely "important" day for many, mostly - but not exclusively- in a positive way.
(Some astrologers are singling out people born around March 19th as being the probable recipients of the greatest changes.)

As for December 23rd, it's supposed to be THE "luckiest" day of this year.

Now, while I do believe there is something to astrology, I am not at all an astrology buff. All the same, I thought many would like to know about this.

And I' like to go a step further and propose a quasi-scientific experiment
:

how about posting here about your experience of December 11 and/or December 23, as objectively as you can?
[edit on 10-12-2007 by Vanitas]

I was born March 14 (3.14) Pi-sces.
My mom was born on March 18th. Matter fact there is a whole bunch of Pisces that come and go in my life. Kinda to the point of being trippy.

Last night just before i logged out of a jewish chat room i was compelled to look down at the time and it was 10:10pm with 15 secs til 10:11 cst. I have an atomic clock and vaguely remember saying something to the effect of "It is 10:10 here and then immediately said it is 11:11 there in which it was 10:11cst and 11:11 est. Kinda weird because I never had a time anomaly like this where i was compelled to say this in a chat room or anywhere else for that matter.

I have been having an increase of seeing these numerical anomalies lately.
I was watching National Treasure on tv last night and was at the part in the movie where they were in Phillidelphia at the clock looking for more clues to the treasure. They were waiting for 2:22pm for the tower and shadow to point the direction where the next clue was to be found (Ben Franklins spectacles).The time for this to occurence was at 2:22. The character played by Nicholas Cage thought he had missed the time because it was 3pm based on daylight savings time. So 2:22 would have been 3:22pm and was mentioned by one of the other characters.
Hidden meanings or subliminals possibly?
(Skull and Bones Chapter 322) (Genesis 3 verse 22) Elohim.

I knew truth was stranger than fiction but it seems it has been increasing in frequency with me. I have begun seeing "rods" sky fish in my peripheal vision and just last night when I was looking at the ceiling. It was a trip because they are very very quick and "haul ass" I have noticed my surroundings in the public sometimes speeding up as if someone has sped up the film in a movie.

Sounds like schizophrenia or onset schizophrenia doesnt it?...lol
Im sure these experiences would probably be labeled just that by a psychiatrist.

All I know is something is happening in the world, a sort of shift in reality and its hard to explain. I find i have troubles communicating the experiences because it is somewhat abstract and difficult to put into words.

Anyway...my 2 cents worth

[edit on 12-12-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
I was born March 14 (3.14) Pi-sces.
My mom was born on March 18th. Matter fact there is a whole bunch of Pisces that come and go in my life. Kinda to the point of being trippy.

Well...don't most fish live in groups/schools? Seems rather appropriate, looking at it that way!

(Genesis 3 verse 22) Elohim.

A-ha! That one is definitely very profound. Often I find that if I look up the numerical combinations that come up (dates, times, etc), in the bible, they seem to often be 'timed' to either my day or the source of the combination I used.

And the Lord God said, Now the man has become like one of us, having knowledge of good and evil; and now if he puts out his hand and takes of the fruit of the tree of life, he will go on living for ever.
Genesis 3:22

I have begun seeing "rods" sky fish in my peripheal vision and just last night when I was looking at the ceiling. It was a trip because they are very very quick and "haul ass"

Now, if you hadn't mentioned that I certainly wouldn't be mentioning this (so thanks!) - I've been seeing 'edge runners' - just my name for them - little fleeting contrasts running out of my peripheral vision. If the background is dark, they are light, and vise versa. I was thinking maybe I was over-tired although even when I am, I don't experience such things.

Cool.

Im sure these experiences would probably be labeled just that by a psychiatrist.

That's why I don't go to doctors! I know I'm fine - just strange.

All I know is something is happening in the world, a sort of shift in reality and its hard to explain. I find i have troubles communicating the experiences because it is somewhat abstract and difficult to put into words.

Yes - and often somehow very personal - in the way that a private joke is - making it unable to explain to people who don't know the story of your life or who you've known or what you think about.

That is how I know it is both authentic and totally spiritual in origin - because many times it is made obvious to me that my thoughts are known - thoughts I KNOW I have NEVER shared out loud with ANYONE. Proof enough for me!

But what makes it all miraculous to me is the fact that none of my thoughts are ever judged as anything else but OK because they are mine. No judgment or disapproval regardless! Just LOVE. Overwhelming unconditional LOVE! I hope you guys are feeling that, too. Because that is what it is all about!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

TWIN BOMBING IN ALGIERS 12/11/07

www.nytimes.com...
news.google.com...

There's your event. Pretty significant if you ask me. A twin truck bombing associated with Al Qaeda near a UN building. Some 30-40 reported killed. Many more injured.

What's with Al Qaeda and major terrorist attacks on the 11th of certain months.

Oh, and for you 12/12 people:

Car Bomb Kills Top Lebanese General

A little more instability for that part of the world....something's a brewing....segway into a 12/23 event?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think its cool and also believe its spiritual. I cant control commercials, play clocks in the NFL that stop on these numbers that are significant to me. Nor can I control how much change I receive on a receipt from a purchase hitting these numbers IE 223, 322, 444, 1111.

I just posted something about my experiences with the spook agencies in another thread.
The v22 osprey fly-overs was my latest anomaly and the black triangle i noticed after i uploaded some picture i was taking of my dads house.

Definately more exciting than an X Files show

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Oh, I don't think astrologers were referring to that (or we would have "special" days practically every day...
)

They were referring to a "grand conjunction" (or something like that - I am not an astrology buff, so excuse my French) between Jupiter and... Pluto, I think?
(It would be easy to find out, but I don't mind anyone seeing just how lazy I am... ; ))

Anyway, it was supposed to be an extremely powerful situation - one that happens very rarely. And very positive - or at least very meaningful, highly transformative - for most people.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Vanitas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join