It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Watch This Video...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Right now all that can be done is to get people talking about it. If they only hear it from one person, they will of course reply with "well, what can I do about it." That's exactly your own question. The key is to get everyone talking about it, thinking about it. It has to be brought into social conciousness.

Then when people can each do their own small part they will. Or they will at least be prepared. At the very least, there will be a few people who will know better when the last few pieces of the NWO fall into place and are able to escape it.

I am disconcerted that news like this has not gained more attention. Not just here at ATS, but across the interenet. Why hadn't I already seen some of the important links posted here in this thread alone? The sad truth is that the lethargic comlacency of society is more ingrained and effective than any other truth. This complaceny is based in hoplessness perpetuated by disinformation agents. People only half believe the truth because the disinformation agent "might be right too." People can't make up their own minds. They don't know what to choose, so they choose nothing at all. Which is just fine with the powers that be. They like voiceless masses of biobot drones who live for the superficial stimulations of gossip news and fast food.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Post deleted.

[Mod Edit: If you wish to make a constructive contribution to the thread please feel free to do so. If you wish to complain please use the complaint/suggestion feature. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 22/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
New Avatar looks Kool Jack.

I must say that I also subscribe to the idea that disinformation is a valuable and powerful tool used by those who seek to avert attention from the truth. It takes perseverance to wade through the amount of information available and draw intelligent conclusions.
I also agree that engaging people in conversations helps to get the word out but like Guice I have attempted this hundreds of times without success.
People tend to get a glazed over look in their eyes and quickly try to re-direct the conversation to trivial local or global entertainment. Remember in the Matrix when cypher says You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss. People dont initially want to know because they are afraid or just dont want change. I love the truth, I need it. I studied world religion for 12 years because there are so many religious points of view, I am as a result very careful who I discuss religion with because it is rife with disinformation designed to draw attention form truth.
An example of what I am saying is that after 20 years in the study of alternative medicine we are aware of an agenda to maintain illnesses in the population to ensure the massive profits of Pharmaceutical companies.
There is documented proof that cancer (ALL forms) has its beginning in the rapid growth of a specific parasite. It is a fact that no human body can develop or maintain cancer when the PH levels are maintained as Alkaline. Yet the monster machine of cancer research and the debilitating drug and treatment regimen continues to expand and always show Hope on the horizon.
What they dont want you to know is that a few harmless parasitic cleansing herbs and some lifestyle changes in diet and excersize can cure you.
Talk about disinformation. There are thousands of new commentaries and articles generated all the time that specifically refute the use of these herbs as a remedy. Yet no data to prove that what Is stated is ever given.
I watched an uncle die because instead of trying these simple treatments he took the advice of the Oncologist and died soon after treatment.
BTW the videos are in the first weblink I posted.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I keep changing my avatar too much, but this one is catchy. Kinda goes along with my subtitle too.

Pharmaceutical companies are a real evil in this economy, if not the ultimate evil. They are selling hope laced with death. I lost my grandfather to the scam. The doctors prescribe a drug, it doesn't make you better, it actually makes you more sick. Then they give you a new drug for the new symptoms. On and on until your being pumped full of drugs daily and then a bad mix kills you. My grandfather had a few close calls before they got him. I'm almost glad I don't have medical coverage.

People even see what's going on and joke about it, then fall for it anyway! "Why would I take medicine for diarreah that might cause psychosis and death?" they joke after seeing a commercial, then run to the doctor when they get a stomach ache.

Another fine example of the sheeple with glazed eyes on the lookout for Britney's panties and Superbowl commercials.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
let me ask you Jack, have you heard of a private deal by George Bush for the purchase of 100,000 acres of land in Paraguay. If you have what do you think the purpose of that land is for.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the b rain

Retirement.

No extradition treaty with the U.S. either. Everyone talks about him being a war criminal, so there's his safe haven.

Then there is also the "Nazi factor." His family fortune is based on Nazi dealings. Not just inadvertent investments with Germany as a nation, but direct work at the bidding of the Nazis. They weren't just trading with the enemy, they were working directly for the enemy and they were fully aware of it. Now of course we all know where the Nazis fled to after the war, South America.

A hundred-thousand acre estate in a country that won't touch him, and no other country can. He'll be like a god within the estate, and have a base of operations to interfere in world affairs with impunity.

Wouldn't surprise me either if there were some more freaky aspects to it as well. Anything from setting up a "Camp Satan," to weird medical experiments on an army of kidnapping victims.

Then of course there is the whole UFO factor. I hardly hear anything about South America except a lot of UFO reports. Strange stuff going on down there. Makes me wonder if the invasion isn't already underway down there with the cover of media brown-out.

[edit on 12/22/0707 by jackinthebox]

[edit on 12/22/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes that all sounds similar to what I have read. As well there are tidbits of information that come directly out of the region Bush purchased around. The satellite block is very suspicious and there is speculation that underground tunneling similar to the one between England and France is being done to reach the Worlds biggest underground aquifer.

en.wikipedia.org...:Aquiferoguarani.jpg

A few months ago a Supposed meteor hit in Peru South America the details are very suspicious.

www.cbc.ca...

The little group at the top of the food chain keep busy.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your "wiki" link is incorrect I think. As far as tunneling and underground aquifers, that would suggest the planning of long-term underground habitation perhaps. It has been rumored that a large underground facility near me has an underground lake.

I have heard of this meteor. Strange and scary. Not to mention that whenever I think of Peru I get the creeps thinking about Macchu Picchu.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know this seems to be topic twisting but following the Bush buying land in Paraguay and strange goings on I must mention this article. Here is an excellant overview of what makes Paraguay a great choice.

www.commonground191.com...

And here is a compelling account from that region regarding species Also from the above link.

There seems to be a run of mystery catches at the moment, and this one is no exception. This translated article which has been doing the rounds recently covers the finding of a strange 'walking' fish caught in a stream in Paraguay. "A group of Paraguayan fishermen had quite a surprise when they pulled two green fish out of the San Rafael stream in Asuncion's Zevallos Cue district. One of the specimens had hands and feet. Their surprise was even greater when they noticed that the specimen began walking toward the water after having been set down on the ground, according to Paraguay's El Popular newspaper. "It's too much. Seeing such things frightens me. We grabbed the net and brought it home, but we don't know what it is," said one of the protagonists of the story to the neighboring country's newspaper."

What next, Unicorns I assume.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Your right sorry here is the link.
en.wikipedia.org...

The largest supply of underground drinking water on earth. With the cost of bottled water now This would represent a staggering resource.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That's one weird looking fish! Thanks for the links.

I wonder about the economic value of water though. Wouldn't local desalination plants along coastlines be cheaper than shipping water across the globe?

There are some threads already going about the Bush-Paraguay connection, so I'll head off there if I decide to dig deeper.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok boys....the number one concern for us should be to educate the remaining populace of all this before it becomes to late. This is what i propose in one of my other threads....we all need to convene in one place, PEACEFULLY, and come to terms with what is occuring in our country. WE need to formulate a plan to educate the rest of the US citizenry so that they know what exactly is taking place under their nose. AFter this is completed i think we can sit back and wait for an uprising...
WE cant debate about these things anymore....lets take some action.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Anyone know any lawyers looking to work pro bono for this cause?
There have been so many families ruined by debt...so many destroyed by those bastards at the IRS and if non of this is legitimate then that calls for the largest class action suit in the history of the world. THE PEOPLE VS THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND COMMERCIAL BANKS..
Of course the fees involved would be huge so it would take an enormous financial backing. YET i feel that if we can get some following behind that cause here on ATS we might find a member who is extremely wealthy and is interest in finding justice. If it is true that all banks do not lend any "funds" that actually exists and charge of interest for the use of those "funds" than we definately have a case. According to contract law as well...we all have a case because no terms and conditions that any bank offers you is fully disclosed (and you shouldnt have to ask for it, thats what disclosure means) or negotiable and therefore every credit contract (for us citizens anyway....companies have full negotiation abilities with banks for their loans) is void and not enforceable.
However if this is all true and if comes about that the income tax is not only unconstitutional but is also deemed to be highly fraudulent as well then all those people in jail for refusing to pay it should be pardoned by the next president and have their lives restored fully especially the poor browns.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well if Ron Paul is being honest in his desire to Remove the U.S. from foreign conflicts and right the wrongs of the Federal Reserve, he should be the next president and figuring out how to protect the voting ballots from illegal tampering of any kind should be a primary concern. We need to have a tamper proof voting system. Ie/ In order to win the lottery you must be holding the winning ticket, the security measures of a vote should be similar.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

HAHahah..i only laugh because im realizing just how big of a pandora's box all of these issues really are. Its almost as if you can lump all the threads on this site into one giant discussion.
There is no way to get rid of voter fraud.....voting simply does not work on the national level and it is probably getting worse and worse on the local state municipal level as well.
I have said this before and will affirm my opinion.....the only way to overcome all of this is an all out righteous uprising in the name of justice. However this will be difficult since the bush administration and their cronies will most likely meet this revolution with much violence and labeling but we have to be crystal clear of our intentions.
WE cannot revolt violently and have to make it clear that our intentions are not to hurt anyone, and just because top fat cats might lose money doesnt mean they are being hurt so for them to retaliate violently because of this would be unjust. The intentions and implications of such an uprising must be peaceful however, the powers at be will not make it so. Therefore the only way to accomplish such a goal is either a mass exodus or the practice of civil disobedience by the entirety of the US. We have to simply refuse to go to work, buy anything we dont need or at all from major department stores, refuse to pay taxes and debt, and if it comes to it and only if it comes to it....refuse to go quietly to the detention camps that they already have in place.
WE have to accomplish this in the near future as there has been much discussion regarding the fate of the human race. NEvertheless, we for the second time must liberate our country from the long arm of the greedy private bankers that hold us so tightly. Then and only then will we be able to taste that true justice and true freedom really are.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think this is suitable proof of the conspiracy. Americans Falling Behind on Credit Card Payments at Alarming Rate

According to the Assosiated Press, accounts more than 90-days delinquent have risen by 50% in the last year. Fifty percent! Half of the people using credit cards can no longer make their payments.

It would be ignorant to suggest that half of the people who use credit cards suddenly decided to start spending irresponsibly in the last year.

What this actually proves, is that people are turning to their credit cards to delay the inevitable result of the terminally flawed economic system that has been forced upon us.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
These are not coincidences or unforseen circumstances I believe that things are going as planned for NWO co-ordinaters so one must ask,
What is the strategy if massive debt default is an expected outcome? What events/changes would take place and in what order? Generally when you cant pay debts you go bankrupt, this leads to loss of assets, the bank then recovers what it can and your assets go to a buyer at a discount price. But if the number of potential buyers for assets is jeopardized due to failure at all levels, where do banks turn for compensation? What is the worst case scenerio?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The NWO intends to literally be the master over all resources, including human beings. The game will not be over until everything is in their pocket and economics becomes an irrelevant subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

All the common people want is to be left alone. All the ordinary soldier wants is to collect his pay and not get killed. That's why the great forces of history can be manipulated by astonishingly small groups of determined people. -Orson Scott Card

[edit on 12/28/0707 by jackinthebox]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join