It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eighth Wonder of the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Eighth wonder of the world?
The stunning temples secretly carved out below ground by 'paranormal' eccentric:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

---------------------------------------------
Yes, indeed, truly amazing!

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Such an interesting story in respect of the creation of these underground temples. They are also aesthetically stunning.

I am adding it to my list of places to visit

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here is their HomePage
www.thetemples.org...

But the 'Temples of Damanhur' are not the great legacy of some long-lost civilisation, they are the work of a 57-year-old former insurance broker from northern Italy who, inspired by a childhood vision, began digging into the rock.

It all began in the early Sixties when Oberto Airaudi was aged ten. From an early age, he claims to have experienced visions of what he believed to be a past life, in which there were amazing temples.

Around these he dreamed there lived a highly evolved community who enjoyed an idyllic existence in which all the people worked for the common good.

More bizarrely still, Oberto appeared to have had a supernatural ability: the gift of "remote viewing" - the ability to travel in his mind's eye to describe in detail the contents of any building.
All under this house

[edit on 2-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
All I can say is wow
...truly amazing! I sure hope some day I can visit this truly amazing work of art! Figures the government is bent on taking it or whatever their plans are. Perfect example of what humans are capable of. Amidst all the b.s. that goes on here at ats I am happy to see someone posting something positive that without a doubt deserves some attention.

great thread!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some beauty within ATS at last !

Rather refreshing after so much Greys/NWO/Climate Collapse/Reptilians/Nibiru/Black Lodge Politicians/Satanic Christians/Horrid Jews/Bad Muslims/Blood-drinkers Masons/Dangerous Zetas/Abused Childrens threads.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Absolutely beautiful, thankyou for sharing this.

Amazing what humans can do with so little. I am inspired by this and have often considered digging under my house here in France to create some special and secret place.

Where's my pick axe!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi recent allegations of sex abuse and mind control have come out against Damanhur. Here is the link check it out and decide for yourselves.

Damanhur Survivors Speak Out

[edit on 11-7-2009 by investigator123]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This "hall of Earth" is simply jawdropping and breathtaking. History taking place in the common day that will be remember for thousands of years. GREAT FIND OP

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join